Open letter to Spiller (The Alpha of Alpha)

DeletedUser

@bod, have you not read anything I posted? You come on here and bash me when I clearly stated that I didn't update well because I had 4 5+ hour tests in one week that are much more important to my future than grepolis. I never came here whining. I shouldered the fact that I didn't update and only asked that Murty, not one of his lackies (all of you other than val, he has my respect) shoulder the blame he did have, he knows things weren't in my favor and I didn't have time or money to give specifics (you cant get the time a revolt goes hot without admin) and still sent no support. As for not posting EVERY SINGLE report originally, every other alliance (I have been in many top alliances) I have been in have found that to spam a thread especially when they where as pointless as the ones I had to post. That same principal goes for posting the defensive troops left in the city. Also, i would say I am a decent defender and got used to doing it one my own so if my requests weren't up to par with a support drain like yourself's requests I am sorry and would like to truly apologies for insolence.

Excuses!!! thats all.. Try little harder than this to insult me.. you crank me up kid!!! ofcourse you cannot put all reports right away. you should have used your top guy (brain) !! but yeah i don't blame you.. most of noobs donno how to!!! yeah Val is a good player no doubt but Evo is made up of Val plus many others and that is why Evo is number 1. No alliance is because of 1 player. It is because of many good attacking players like Val and defending players like me and all round players avera and cb. ofcourse Evo is what it is due to good leaders like Boby, Doolcee, Murty , RTL , rmoller and Blondyna. We show personal interest in Evo to make it number 1. Its because of these personal interest and passion of our team we are number 1 at every thing. Sorry to say but your little insult did nothing!!!

Whatever you do Show a little Passion!! then only you will succeed. this applies in RL too!!!

DeletedUser

I wasn't insulting you. I was stating a fact. You and TGI are Murty lackies here. If if was Cb, bobby, avera, or any number of other players that you mentioned I would not be saying the same, but I find your dribble to just be repetitious and be reminiscent of whatever intelligent response Murty had concocted in his previous post. CB and val have constructive, unique though, something I find you lacking in. There was a reason that my original response was to Murty, that is because it was meant for Murty not you.

No, I never had passion here. Want to see the passion I had in other worlds? Ask about AX in Theta, I am sure nod could fill you in. Enthroned on Pi for another example. As for real life passion I had multiple AP classes as a junior, a good grade point average and a great ACT score, I have a legitimate shot at many top schools. I am sorry that a pathetic world doesn't inspire the same passion that success in life does. I must have my priorities all mixed up.

DeletedUser17104

I shouldered the fact that I didn't update and only asked that Murty, not one of his lackies (all of you other than val, he has my respect) shoulder the blame he did have, he knows things weren't in my favor and I didn't have time or money to give specifics (you cant get the time a revolt goes hot without admin) and still sent no support.

did u just call me a lacky ;) . . . I guess I have been called worse :p

DeletedUser

I meant the major, active forum personalities. I would not consider you a lacky. You really are a great player.

DeletedUser

I meant the major, active forum personalities. I would not consider you a lacky. You really are a great player.

So the rest of Evo are not lackies? :p

You better state who are lackies and who are not, otherwise, you have to answer every single player ;)

DeletedUser

Non-lackies: JTS, NG, cb, val, avera, rmoller, bobby, RTL, Korn, that is just from my observations. :D

DeletedUser

lol its funny when you say that i am Murty's Lackey!!! Murty never recruited me so i cannot be his lackey. we agree on certain things and disagree on certain things. Lol so i would say your observation is very very bad!!! If you had said Doolcee's Lackey or Blondyna's Lackey then i might have agreed with you ;)

DeletedUser18993

haha im murtys lacky am? so that makes you JNC's lacky am i right? murty never recruited me, that was bli and because he hasnt been around im a free agent:p now if you said im blondys then you would be right sir as for murty hes always cleaning up the sh** i cause but he puts up with me. (i have no idea why)

DeletedUser

@ jnc, yea that's a new one, act as if didn't read the post you couldn't think of a reply for. Only good thing is if you ain't reading my post that means its pointless replying to you so now I can stop talking to you.

Mos, I don't accept any blame for what happened to you, Evo is a big alliance with a lot happening and there are times when people are busy. Many times I have been under attack while the guys were busy sending support elsewhere so you know what I did? I defended myself and I don't buy that stuff about players been too busy to send support to their own cities. I mean you were under heavy attack of course you should have pulled your support form other players cities. I mean your not a child you shouldn't need me or anybody else to tell you that. The most important thing is to hold your own cities and if you can help an ally then all well and good but surly you know to defend yourself is more important?

DeletedUser

Hey jnc I make the score 11-2 in our favour, we are strongly outnumbered (now that we have finally gotten rid of all allies making the "us against the world" dream come true) so how does it feel for a great player like you to be on the losing side to a sim alliance like us? Even when the odds are stacked well in your favour, how come a grepo legend like you is still losing? I know, don't tell me, its all part of your mater plan, isn't it? I bet you are trying to make us think you suck just so we'll relax and then you can do that thing you done on some other world that made you so famous that nobody ever heard of you. Oh I can't wait to see you in action, I really can't you are my hero james. Will you marry me?

DeletedUser

Hey jnc I make the score 11-2 in our favour, we are strongly outnumbered (now that we have finally gotten rid of all allies making the "us against the world" dream come true) so how does it feel for a great player like you to be on the losing side to a sim alliance like us? Even when the odds are stacked well in your favour, how come a grepo legend like you is still losing? I know, don't tell me, its all part of your mater plan, isn't it? I bet you are trying to make us think you suck just so we'll relax and then you can do that thing you done on some other world that made you so famous that nobody ever heard of you. Oh I can't wait to see you in action, I really can't you are my hero james. Will you marry me?

That was too funny to read murty XD

DeletedUser

You know what I think is even funnier, since I wrote this thread Spiller has been attacking me everyday for nearly a full month now and still hasn't come even close to taking a city. Or how the Alpha "elite" cut themselves free of the deadwood and then went and made the exact same mistakes all over again. I have to admit with PR was formed I thought this might be interesting until they went and merged with The Squad (TA) all over again and start recruiting players who didn't make the cut in Evo all over again. Now their alliance is riddled with noobs and spies all over again, quite sad really that these guys don't realise they have no clue what they are doing and they should let somebody else have a go at running the alliance. I mean don't get me wrong I'm loving all the free BP we are getting but its the lack of any real challenge which has become a bit of a bore.

DeletedUser

Yeah, ever since you said that last time somewhere in the forums, I've been watching the way most players do and I'm not impressed, I mean this is my first world so I don't care what people this about the way I play cause I'm learning but even I know the same tactics don't work over and over again, and if its a bore have a spell war or attack XD

DeletedUser29987

Hey Murty & all the rest of you, been a while.

Nice to see you guys still play Omicron, I've recently been thinking of coming back there and this time being active instead of seme-active, but I don't know, what do you guys think, if you still remember me. xD

-FlareMK5

DeletedUser

Hey Murty & all the rest of you, been a while.

Nice to see you guys still play Omicron, I've recently been thinking of coming back there and this time being active instead of seme-active, but I don't know, what do you guys think, if you still remember me. xD

-FlareMK5

Worlds coming to a close buddy, try a new world :)

DeletedUser29987

Yea, I heard only after I posted this. Sucks though that old players can't re-join World Wonder worlds, I'm giving it a try in the newest Hero world instead. Wish me luck. :p