Orthia vs The GREAT Unwashed

DeletedUser

Another FoBoT city leaves Orthia.

Seeing as he is close to Cocette you would think he might get off his *** and help apparently not

DeletedUser

How kind of him will let him get on with scary founding of cities in random pointless locations.....

DeletedUser

I messaged him about it last week....*shrugs* what can I say?

Of course EOW has all kinds of members in the juiciest of locations.

DeletedUser

this kind of lame-o posturing is just that: lame
so we are to believe that because one player attacks w/ biremes, that somehow is representative of the skill level of every member of that alliance? I'm sorry, but other then AlphaBeta, I don't think any alliance in this game can make the claim that they never had a clueless member who didn't take the time to learn, and attacked with biremes.

the way I view this is, Artemis and Sparta and TW-S wanted to play grepo-hugs and create a huge mass family alliance. So Artemis and Sparta merge into a MRA, pacts are formed all around, and then the token P&P whine thread gets created to try to condemn those who would DARE to attack them. this is grade school politics guys; can't you come up with something better?

like you said scho1ar, its a war game. so don't complain when people attack you. Especially considering the fact that many of these alliances are attacking Orthia because of all the lame-o invites that were sent out by Orthia and TW-S right after the merge. is that you guys' idea of "taking an ocean"? just inviting all the top players from that ocean into your spartemis alliance? I mean seriously, what happened to you guys? TW-S and Sparta were the most legitimate, elite alliances in Grepo for a long time... but now? you guys are seriously turning into a joke; some of the members you have recruited are just... pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummm . . . I beg to differ. Orthia has not massively recruited in any ocean. We have selective recruitment based upon our geographic position. Nice try though!

As for the thread being a whine . . . I would have to disagree. It merely is a PNP post meant to encourage conversation here. It is clear that various factions are moving against us, so we might as well have some fun here.

DeletedUser

Lol

CCA0949.jpg
sch01ar dons his ceremonial toga, ready to "educate" the world of Grepolis.......

Sorry, couldn't resist it. XD

DeletedUser

Orthia has not massively recruited in any ocean. We have selective recruitment based upon our geographic position. Nice try though!

Sweet! That is how the Hogs recruit also. I guess we are not a MRA! Woo hoo!

DeletedUser

great!!!
let's just get you added to the GREP HUGS FAMILY.........there ya go.

The Hug-o Family: TW/ORTHIA/HOGS OF DESTINY/ALPHABETA

now if thunder gods and EOW would just drop their standards and forget about that darn pride thing and join "the family", we could have the top 5 join together and be one step closer to a hugs only, war free ALPHA WORLD!!!!
just like sch0lar always dreamed........

DeletedUser

First and foremost:
sch01ar dons his ceremonial toga, ready to "educate" the world of Grepolis.......
His toga is purple.

Now to deal with sideline whiners.

so we are to believe that because one player attacks w/ biremes, that somehow is representative of the skill level of every member of that alliance? I'm sorry, but other then AlphaBeta, I don't think any alliance in this game can make the claim that they never had a clueless member who didn't take the time to learn, and attacked with biremes.

Actually, I am currently compiling a list of every aggressive member of EOW city by city.

ONE or two members attacking with biremes, I could accept. It'd would only bob around the 1-2% line of their membership.

However, when you consider the fact that 44/63 attackers (players, not cities) have attacked with at least 30% biremes and 19/63 have attacked with land troops with ZERO navy, you do start to wonder about the ability of their members.

At least bac cai cong and StillSetanta are capable attackers, every now and again a decent attack from Maximus Glutius shows up.

Most of the damage EOW has done has been from Bolting, which they fail to realise is the most stupid thing you can do to cities you're trying conquer. Take down the walls, sure. They can be built back up again in no time but the others take the best part of a day to rebuild. Wasting their own time and most importantly, resources, in a newly taken city.

But who knows, maybe they'll learn from this encounter.

DeletedUser

you and sch0lar must get along great......blah blah blah.....preach preach.... blah blah
do you have matching togas? and write each others speeches?
gather the peasants! the great dictators are on the balcony!!!

teach us, oh mighty ones!!! enlighten us!!!!! PLEASE!!!

DeletedUser

I keep forgetting. The leadership of MAP only like slogans and not facts.
You'll keep picking and making up demented statements like "TW-Orthia-AB supper alliance" with no knowledge of the workings or reasoning behind any of our decisions, even the simple ones. Instead you believe it is all just some gaint conspiracy that you try to make into a sensationalist story for you to try, and fail, at whipping people up into a frenzy for your own low goals, because you lack the ability to plan and actually DO something.
EOW are doing so much more RIGHT NOW than you have ever done. They may not have the smartest of members but they are tenacious, which does count for something.

DeletedUser

another great speech, more knowledge from the mighty one.....
thank you for enlightening me, i really do take it to heart.
do you have a newsletter i could subscribe to? full of weekly musings, examples of what everyone else is doing wrong and things you are doing perfectly?
we all do REALLY look up to you and your superior gameplay. we all wish to be JUST like you.
really. we do.

now, i have to go off and think up so more slogans........
YES WE CAN!!! .......no wait, someone already used that one.......

oh darn, i forgot to pick apart your post for inaccuracies........that is the game we play here right?
let's see..........yes eow are very tenacious.
they DO actually do something unlike someone around here.........(it's you)
let's count the many epic wars you have been a part of and won......wow, that was quick (zero)
no wait, that's not fair. where's my head??
you have taken many MANY abandoned grey flag cities, and cities from small inactive players from your former alliance.
it would take MUCH longer to count all of those.
i'm not even gonna bother.
truly inspirational all those "United Space Comm" cities you fought tooth and nail for....
your colonization list truly does bring the phrase "who the hell is that?" or "i've never even HEARD of that alliance" to mind.
suffisive to say, if you have more than 3 cities, you are safe from the mighty cocotte's "wrath".

DeletedUser

Nice try and causing problems with my ally. Do you actually attack anyone Toast?