Orthia vs The GREAT Unwashed

DeletedUser944

Toast can`t attack anyone!

We eat Toast for breakfast! :D

DeletedUser

Not nice to talk that way on EOW guys. As to what I know is that schO1ar started an alliance Artemis when the game first begin, then he made allies with TW-Shadow and then Dam Dam Dam , he asked one of his "friends" in his alliance to conquer a city, while that happened he asked his other "friend" to clear the city that sent the colony and then the mighty schO1ar took the city. In the other way aren't you guys outnumbering us in your ocean and in about... 1000000/1? you know I went to grepostats and found out that our diplomat hawkesy, had made about 36,000 defense battle points in one day.Who am I to say it nobody attacks me :(. so I have to attack others but you know... why is bolting bad? Am I a noob? nop, am not in the front lines in this war, yep :(. Did we make you cry in the forum how our bolts and earth quacks annoyed you? yes, so what is noobie and making your enemy cry for cease fire because of bolts? not all wars are for conquest guys.SPARTA was THE elite alliance in the world but they merged with the mighty schO1ar :(, and made T.B.A or The Boring Alliance. No offence but as long as we get comments in the forum we have the right to fight back.

Long live EOW.

DeletedUser

Nice try and causing problems with my ally. Do you actually attack anyone Toast?
Does this answer your question?
2e2gr9v.jpg

DeletedUser

just above 6000 in BPAs and at that level, too bad. When I was your level right now, I had about 40k in BPAs. So you can't attack Toast, admit it. And we don't kiss up to TW. Only you kiss up to the Iceman and make nonsense comments and fallacy.

DeletedUser

Hey listen, there is no one to attack in my ocean, and if I kiss up to TW-Shaodw how come I've already conquered 2 of their players?

DeletedUser

Do you know how to read? I said you kissed up to the Iceman, not TWS. So you saying there is no one to attack, well then expand to other oceans. Don't try to hide the fact that you are not aggressive enough.

DeletedUser

Oh really? I took some cities from EOW already. No one from EOW ever retaliates by attacking me, but bolting when I farmed them :rolleyes: My cities will fall if you guys have the guts to attack. But teach your troops how to swim. And if you want my cities, feel free to send me your CS. I will make sure it is safe to land in my harbor :cool:

I don't like bolting but if it's regular attack, go ahead :)

You should learn to love bolting, it is their way of saying that they love you!
I haven't had the pleasures of being bolted yet, it almost brings a tear to my eye :(

DeletedUser

I may have to learn now yup. Went out for like 3 hours and received like mass boltings and earthquakes from random noobs.

DeletedUser

Then we understand each other :), if we are not in the front line let's bolt you to death.What a fun activity.

DeletedUser

I may have to learn now yup. Went out for like 3 hours and received like mass boltings and earthquakes from random noobs.

Thats half the fun! You should feel honoured! Lets face it boltings and earthquakes can not do any real damager so it is a waste of their favour which weakens them
They have even been kind another to cast wedding and patroness in some of our villages! How kind of them

DeletedUser

For a bolting campaign to be succesful it must be intelligently directed. It is a tool, nothing more..nothing less

DeletedUser

Well actually it was YES WE CAN! But....

Anyways in my opinion Orthia is a kiss up to TW-Shadow so they might not last very long :p

Kiss up? Won't last long? My, Orthia is among the most organized alliances on Alpha!!

It is like saying The Liquidators on Theta are unstable.

2e2gr9v.jpg

So this was the "best most awesome attack" you want me to see? Nice... I want a 500 horse kill too. See my theta wall. (posted below)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

picture.php

Wall 3 months ago, I am quitting Theta due to boringness.

DeletedUser

At least it's made alpha more exciting again - it was turning into a snooze-fest

DeletedUser

Kiss up? Won't last long? My, Orthia is among the most organized alliances on Alpha!!

It is like saying The Liquidators on Theta are unstable.

2e2gr9v.jpg

So this was the "best most awesome attack" you want me to see? Nice... I want a 500 horse kill too. See my theta wall. (posted below)
Actually I just got a better one! Lost all my troops but had enough for 3 victory processions! :p I only gave him 400 BP for like 800 BP XD

DeletedUser

Not nice to talk that way on EOW guys. As to what I know is that schO1ar started an alliance Artemis when the game first begin, then he made allies with TW-Shadow and then Dam Dam Dam , he asked one of his "friends" in his alliance to conquer a city, while that happened he asked his other "friend" to clear the city that sent the colony and then the mighty schO1ar took the city. In the other way aren't you guys outnumbering us in your ocean and in about... 1000000/1? you know I went to grepostats and found out that our diplomat hawkesy, had made about 36,000 defense battle points in one day.Who am I to say it nobody attacks me :(. so I have to attack others but you know... why is bolting bad? Am I a noob? nop, am not in the front lines in this war, yep :(. Did we make you cry in the forum how our bolts and earth quacks annoyed you? yes, so what is noobie and making your enemy cry for cease fire because of bolts? not all wars are for conquest guys.SPARTA was THE elite alliance in the world but they merged with the mighty schO1ar :(, and made T.B.A or The Boring Alliance. No offence but as long as we get comments in the forum we have the right to fight back.

Long live EOW.

Well said.

DeletedUser

Long live EOW.

Like . . . are you on drugs or something? I did not create Artemis, though I became a founder there. Did I have someone else clear a city for me in my past? Yes.

We actually try and build players up here. We teach them what it means to be a team, rather than suffer in isolation. We encourage people to help their peers with attacks or support as needed.

But umm . . . thanks for the response. You know this tread exists as a place to just talk smack right? It was meant to ENCOURAGE posting on these dead forums. I think its done quite well.