Outside sources.

DeletedUser

i'm gonna get banned for sure this time for being mean and hurting feelings.
Although that dude gave me -rep already. Is that some sort of punishment, am I supposed to care?

DeletedUser

although its nice to see someone else arguing with Tyrone and not just me... I actually have to agree with at least part of what Tyrone said. having an app for android and not iphone is not fair. Not saying I even agree with there being an app that warns about attacks but one that only some can use just gives an advantage to those that have 1 type if phone and everyone else gets screwed. If they really want people to get warnings about atacks the might as well jst make an option where the game emails or txt you if you have incoming so everyone has the same option not just those with andriods.

DeletedUser30757

I think hell just froze over.... no wait.... thats a pig flying, I am sure I saw it. Ella and Tyrone agree on something ;)

DeletedUser

I don't start every sentence with lol but i just had to laugh out how angery you got over a comment made by an 'uppity kid' eventhough I am far from uppity btw not that i should have to explain myself to you. I was merely stating the fact why would you want to get textx everytime you're getting attacked?

DeletedUser

All i can say to this thread is jerry jerry :) also who has the popcorn

DeletedUser

Uh why bother.

When i go offline I go offline simple I do not bother getting paranoid over the fact that I may or may not be getting attacked. I've come online to find cities undersiege in the past. Its part of the game. Its also part of the game to get that player back (revenge style (SW) ) :pro:

I think you're takin the part where i said 'if your that attached to the game you need help i think' too seriously. but i guess you like making mountains over nothing as its your only way of getting contact is to actually keep argueing.
btw those type of people are annoying.

Seeing as you like nothing but argueing wth others shall i set up a thread for you to argue with other randomners? We all know you crave the attention afterall :p

See if you focused on the rest of my comment rather than fixating on the one of the 1st lines you may have got a better look at my opinion rather than spute all the you've be saying

DeletedUser

this thread is hillarious. keep it up guys. makes this world a bit more enjoyale when there are spats on the externals! not like some of the other words ive been in

DeletedUser

Meh i do my best to annoy some people :D it makes the forum some bit exciting

DeletedUser

lol someone has some anger issues. I did not mean people should seek help but you definately need anger management or is grepo yur anger management? :D

Also if you feel offended by my earlier comment then i aplogize de-rep me for all i care
^hence why i said that in my earlier post

No your wrong tommy, that someone needs help bad. I have read all posts from this player and I wont name names Cough Tyrone cough Black or anything but its LOL funny how he reacts to your answers. :p

Quote Originally Posted by tommyfjh View Post
Uh why bother. If your that attached to the game you need help i think.

That's exactly what you said and it's pretty late to backpedal and claim you didnt mean that.

Okay so I will say It. You need help if you want notification's coming at you at 3am

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, oh dear. Tyrone seems a bit of a massive ________ and he doesn't like the way tommy answers him so he is acting like a total _____ which is causing people to think he is a _________ _________

(please fill in the blanks as you wish... they are not rude or offensive... honest)

And tyrone don't bring me into a flame war with you. I will only come out on top. Go to Gamma's forum, look at the thread "What's going on with the illuminati" and you will see I don't give up. 2 years of arguments started AND finished by me because I enjoy winding up total _________ ahem... noobs like you

DeletedUser

Look what you did. You released the AJ (facepalm) I should warn you he is fairly vulger when you annoy him

DeletedUser

Just when I have to go out and work on my rock hard body on Saturday morning, the whole flock of pigeons gathers at my backyard and starts yapping at me. If tommy was here from the start like I was, he would notice that there was already a thread specifically for trash talking that I visited a lot, but recently stopped due to lack of activity.

I find it really cute how the kid can't handle me on his own, so he calls for his yapping terrier duo to set the mood for him. I see your strategy: nobody agrees with you, so you call your buddies who don't even play this world to talk smack about Tyrone.
I'm looking at it and I find it amusing. Let me tell you how your cute little conversation looks from the side:
"1: lol Tyrone such a noob
2: totally dude
1: I played Gamma
2: we are so awesome"

Let me break it to you kids, this is not a chat room and tommy's cute little plan to make his friends bark at me has failed. How can I take a guy seriously when all he can come up with is this:
haha, oh dear. Tyrone seems a bit of a massive ________ and he doesn't like the way tommy answers him so he is acting like a total _____ which is causing people to think he is a _________ _________
You are all students, right? Early Childhood program? Am I right?

Go to Gamma's forum
Listen up, son, I've dealt with losers that can only dwell on their past achievements and it always ended the same with me taking these losers to town. There was even this world winner dude with Burger King crown who thought I would care about his time on Alpha. He aint here anymore because like yourself he achieved nothing on this server. Look at ur fellow terrier: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en40/player/925970/colonizations (Y ur mouth still open bro). All he can do is bark. It's clear to me he can't play.

btw those type of people are annoying.
Meh i do my best to annoy some people

That looks like an identity crisis to me.

I have read all posts from this player and I wont name names Cough Tyrone cough Black
It's funny how you tell me to seek help, but you take the time on Saturday morning to read all 400+ of my posts on this forum. Go ahead, respond.

DeletedUser

It's funny how you tell me to seek help, but you take the time on Saturday morning to read all 400+ of my posts on this forum. Go ahead, respond.

I clearly meant this forum that we are talking on, but I guess you can't tell.

As for your other post with my stats on them you can clearly tell I was giving up that world and saving that city for a friend in the alliance. You should know what that is like seeing how almost all your cities in Pella are internal captures.

Who am I to judge

DeletedUser

Tyrone, you get really angry really easily

I don't think you would have lasted 2 weeks in the early days of gamma THAT is why I look back at that time as an achievement. Ask Metal Core, he'll tell you what it was like! Yes I have always seen him as an enemy but he was one of the best in his hay day. These new worlds live fast and die young, no real challenge!

DeletedUser

Fine I will respond. I had saturday off work this weekend so I used some free time big whoop. Do I have to explain my actions to you?
No, I don't but if you want to be a total go ahead i'm not stopping you, but then again no one can.

As for being a student you think that makes me immature? Pull your head out of the toilet man. I have respect for MoS they seem like a decent bunch but its people like you that drag down an alliance's rep when stirring the pot on the efs.

Work out? lmfao someone has a high opinion of themselves and a pretty big ego aswell.

DeletedUser

oh look at that, kiddos came back for more.

Who am I to judge
I guess you are another old timer who quit this world "because it was boring" or whatever your excuse. I already had this conversation here about internal conquests with another "pro" player with 100+ cities in another world. I'm still on top, he is hiding in VM. So yeah, if you were going to tell me about ur amazing time on En3, I have to warn you that I don't care about how many cities u have there or how many internal conquests you had. Tell it to ppl on Gamma and see if they are interested.

Tyrone, you get really angry really easily

I think you have anger issues.

Ok, the first 3 times you and Tommy said it, I ignored that, but now I finally noticed what you are trying... nor really. I still don't give a damn, but you can repeat it for the fourth time and see if anything changes.

Fine I will respond. I had saturday off work this weekend so I used some free time big whoop. Do I have to explain my actions to you?
No, I don't but if you want to be a total go ahead i'm not stopping you, but then again no one can.

As for being a student you think that makes me immature? Pull your head out of the toilet man. I have respect for MoS they seem like a decent bunch but its people like you that drag down an alliance's rep when stirring the pot on the efs.

Work out? lmfao someone has a high opinion of themselves and a pretty big ego aswell.

This is truly hilarious. You take my response to beowulf26, pretend that I'm responding to you and go bananas on me. And after all that I was told 4 times by you guys that I have anger issues. What makes you immature are you childish insults and assumptions. That fact that you are in university only makes you look worse as it's clear to me you haven't learned anything.

I have respect for MoS they seem like a decent bunch but its people like you that drag down an alliance's rep when stirring the pot on the efs.
Well, as usually our little forum fists fight ended with another loser whining about how I give MOS a bad name. Maybe some of them will back me up, but I sure as hell won't lower myself to your level and ask my alliance mates to come and bark at some random dude on external forum.
As to your cute little alliance, we actually had a very good relationship until you decided to open your mouth. In fact, me and your leader talked a few times and were going to work closely together, but now that's unlikely. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Thats aj for you he's a noob :D

You do seem to have a pretty odd sense of humour tho....Hope he ain't a serial killer :S

No one cares about other worlds this is pella :pro:

How do you plan to destroy an active player. You have taken maybe a possible 4 active players. I have less cities than you i've already conquered more or less the same amount of active players. Granted I have lost more cities but that is due to them being in an ocean away from my alliance where I was the only player (i managed to block a few CSs before getting kicked from that ocean).

I do think you should chill out a little first tho so go have a beer :)