P&P you Are Lame, O46 P and I'm calling you out...

DeletedUser

Fen, are you and your your sorry @ss collection of MRA gutter scrappings going to do anything besides fail to spy me???

You and every single member of O46 Pretenders should save all that flippin' silver your throwin' away on failed spy spys against me and actually make some troops...............

Bring it.

Let me be more specific....

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag even if Mr. Whiffle was holding both of your hands and telling you where to swing...

your Tactics are useless.....

Your attempts to implement policy is pathetic

rather than your sorry @ss attempts at denial of service attacks against my caves, can bring something real?????

I'm waiting..........................

patiently.................................

C U SOON

Oh, and you and the rest of your alliance couldn't fight your way 0ut of A Wet paper bag...........................................

I'm rubber

You're Glue...............

Whatever I say.................

DeletedUser13459

ROFL. you beat me to making this thread Mac.

so yeah basically to everyone in O46 P... bring it on, we will see you on the battlefield! :D

DeletedUser

Don't really get what they wanted to do with recruiting in O45 and even in O55...
GL to you guys, but I know you won't be needing it. Hope you get some easy bp's :)

DeletedUser

LMAO...

I was a bit full of myself at the time... it's still pretty funny though.

spy runs keep coming, and failing.

What a bunch of no names. I wonder if any of them have fast transports yet? Probably not........

DeletedUser12571

I'm sure you'll even get spied upon by their brother/sister alliance, 047 Praetorian... Must take a day or two to reach you mind.

DeletedUser

LMAO...

I was a bit full of myself at the time... it's still pretty funny though.

spy runs keep coming, and failing.

What a bunch of no names. I wonder if any of them have fast transports yet? Probably not........

its better for them to dont use fast transports as it will mean fast BP for you :cool:

DeletedUser

there are one hundred and twenty members of this alliance and not a single one of you can do so much as post and tell me i'm wrong or that i should go to h-e-double hockey stick?????

Omg you guys are soooooo lame.

Pathetic...

And boring!!!!

DeletedUser

NTRJ ROCKS 3,588 Randy7777 VijayKris 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 23:39:57
White Wasp 5,022 hagugitus chaos.inc 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 20:20:00
San Roque 2,026 Humbug007 san pablo 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 20:11:54
03 screwdriver 4,597 Humbug007 Francis MH White 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 19:54:53

DeletedUser13459

NTRJ ROCKS 3,588 Randy7777 VijayKris 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 23:39:57
White Wasp 5,022 hagugitus chaos.inc 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 20:20:00
San Roque 2,026 Humbug007 san pablo 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 20:11:54
03 screwdriver 4,597 Humbug007 Francis MH White 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-01-22 19:54:53

and more to come :D i really do wish they would at least fight back a little though.. i mean we are not even getting any nasty mail :(

DeletedUser

According to grepostats, O46P has had a total of 32 colonizations.

23 of those are green, but not a single one was taken from an alliance ranked higher than 14th. "Suvivors of hell" which a quick glance will show that they are an even bigger MRA than O46P

The other 9 colonizations are red. 7 of them to NaT and 2 to NI.

Within the context of this thread, the score is seven to zero.

And now I've got a seventh city slot open. Who shall I pick out of the O46P bucket of free cities?

It's not that hard of question, because 90% of them are to little to bother taking anyways........

DeletedUser

They kinda started attacking our player Krutton, so we're also doing some hits on them.
As you said, in that department it's 2:0 for us :p

DeletedUser

Sorry it took so long to reply =)
Macgreggory, remember the days of the Dark Legion? Yes, we all do, you're a well known backstabber and traitor (and your earlier messages considering a few attacks from O46 Praetorian..You know, those where you became more and more annoyed over several days and couldn't keep your cool anymore..Kinda still full of yourself (you admitted that in your earlier posts, too, well done! =) And yeah...That is hardly Nataraja material.. (Francis, I hope you really know about him and his little habits. We in the ex DL remember him just too well)..Mac G, your growth is due to their protection, admit it...Once a coward, always a coward, so keep hiding within their ranks...its amazing you even got accepted). ;)

Francis, nice to hear from you =)
You do raise some serious issues about O46 Praetorian perhaps running along the lines of a MRA alliance...However, that was in the earlier days; and we are doing our best to 'lose the deadweight', so hopefully, you will experience the new us.

Gigamlat, how are you doing? I'm glad to see we are in the same alliance on Xi (Francis decided to leave...How sad..)
I am glad that NI seem to be having so much fun with Nat and ganging up on, what is deemed, a 'MRA alliance'. (us)...However, if you are bored with the lack of opposition, might I suggest perhaps someone else.. Someone who DO actually have backstabbing tendencies, never sign official pacts, and are just as welcome to stab their once allies in the back as eat away at any current allies they may have...Once the war is over anyway...Its inevitable, so why not start as soon as you can..There are around 20-23 of them..Oops, I've said too much now.. =)

You know who I mean =)

Take care guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry it took so long to reply =)
Macgreggory, remember the days of the Dark Legion? Yes, we all do, you're a well known backstabber and traitor (and your earlier messages considering a few attacks from O46 Praetorian..You know, those where you became more and more annoyed over several days and couldn't keep your cool anymore..Kinda still full of yourself (you admitted that in your earlier posts, too, well done! =) And yeah...That is hardly Nataraja material.. (Francis, I hope you really know about him and his little habits. We in the ex DL remember him just too well)..Mac G, your growth is due to their protection, admit it...Once a coward, always a coward, so keep hiding within their ranks...its amazing you even got accepted). ;)

Take care guys!

Quite alright on the time that it took to post... I've been waiting patiently for you! :)

Ahhhhh, a voice from the dim past of the Dark Legion... an alliance that I was involved in the founding of here in Mu.

And if I recall correctly...you were not.

I'll gladly answer any and all charges of cowardice or betrayal but you'll have to be a bit More specific my dear girl. These vague slanderous charges are surely beneath us both, wouldn't you agree?

In regard to my fullness of self...anyone who knows me here would know that I consider myself a very skilled and gifted player, so I fail to see what you are driving at.

Also, my growth has been my own and not the creeping sludge of an increase that would be found in your own alliance.

Besides, how could I hide behind an alliance that has so few players? That would have to mean we were...coordinated, or some other big complicated word like that.......

We've been here a comparable amount of time, why do I have eight cities and you only have two?

Please regal the Mu community with the tales of how O46Prat spent nearly 300K in silver just to keep my caves empty for three days before I finally didn't bother to refill them and just bought more horsemen. Or how I was lightning bolted six or seven times a day and had to suffer through the brutality of two daily earthquakes for a grueling six day stretch?

Oh woe is me, whatever shall I do???

You guys really messed up my rise to greatness with all those heartfelt love taps...

and you really did a ton of attacks with all those spy reports! Bravo!!!

Talk to you Soon!

Best Regards,
~Mac

DeletedUser

Hmm...I don't know what to say to that..You do raise some good points..
Darnit..Did you have to be a good debater?..I guess I speak as the collective voice of O46 Praetorian in this case..

As for regaling the Mu community with amazing stories, you can do that yourself...Its no doubt you would enjoy the attention very much since you had felt the need to create this P&P primarily for the focus of taunting a 'rival' whom, along with NI, pretty much far outnumber them based primarily on terms of deceit via the lines of 'pacts/alliances/connections'..Of these I am sure Nataraja are very much familiar with..However that is water under the bridge..Whats done is done, and all we can do now is see what happens..

Thank you

DeletedUser

As a spectator i think that mcgreggory pretty much owned that argue.
And Skayla please stop with those pathetic tries to make Natarja and NI fight each other. Thats just not going to happen. We're being allies since the very start of the server and talks like " oh Giga we're in the same ally on Xi, please attack mcgreggory on Mu" wont help either.
Cheers

DeletedUser

As a spectator i think that mcgreggory pretty much owned that argue.
talks like " oh Giga we're in the same ally on Xi, please attack mcgreggory on Mu" wont help either.
Cheers

*Aren't observers supposed to be impartial?...Fine, I concede, maybe he DID win..I did not feel like bringing it any further..As you can tell, he started ranting on in the middle and towards the end..'We have been together for the same amount of time..why do I have so and so cities, and you only have two?, and then proceeded to tell us about O46 Praetorian spending..what was it..300k silver?? (unheard of!), to spy him and never got farther than bolts/quakes..Concluding with more on how he suffered from that for..a week..so amazing..wow..why bother responding to that??

As for 'We're on the same alliance on Xi, please attack Mac on Mu'...I do NOT recall having ever said that. I had never asked him to attack Mac, and was just greeting him when I mentioned us being in the same alliance (as for the 'being bored with the lack of opposition' quote: Guess where that came from and guess who had offered a NAP in the first place? That was NI, and goodness knows what motivation or where and 'why', (that's the key word: WHY bother?') in the first place the heck that offer came from...I was merely pointing out (yes, from first hand experience), the rather shaky ties that a certain alliance have towards their so called 'allies'..Think about it..

DeletedUser

That was a fun wee arguement there.

In referrring to Skayla, why so many inferences??? Just say what you mean lol.

Yes I suppose NaTaRaJa were in the worng to not officially declare war on you but you got the picture qucikly enough but we did state that we were not goign to enter a pact with you no matter what happened at the time with the Elite Legionnaires.

And as to Macgreggory leaving The dark Legion how does this make him a traitor and backstabber? At the time I don't think we were actually attacking you, just a few friendly farming runs. He doesn't get the amount of villages just by working on his own so just you wheesht about that.

DeletedUser

However, if you are bored with the lack of opposition, might I suggest perhaps someone else.. Someone who DO actually have backstabbing tendencies, never sign official pacts, and are just as welcome to stab their once allies in the back as eat away at any current allies they may have

Its pretty ovbious you're talking about Natarja over here and your interpretations of your own words makes me think that even you don't know what exactly do you mean.
You can great someone in many different ways, not by pointing someone you hate with a finger and spread "lies" about him.

DeletedUser

However, if you are bored with the lack of opposition, might I suggest perhaps someone else.. Someone who DO actually have backstabbing tendencies, never sign official pacts, and are just as welcome to stab their once allies in the back as eat away at any current allies they may have...Once the war is over anyway...Its inevitable, so why not start as soon as you can..There are around 20-23 of them..Oops, I've said too much now.. =)

You know who I mean =)

Take care guys!

It is pretty obvious you're talking about NaTaRaJa....
And why would we attack our only ally? :heh: