P&P you Are Lame, O46 P and I'm calling you out...

DeletedUser

lol, someone got scared ?

*Scared?...Hardly..Why would I even say those statements at all if I was?...I do not doubt us; but that challenge, in all honesty, was for Mac..He asked for it directly, and he seems keen to test himself..Why involve anyone else? If you had read the previous posts, (Please read them.. In not one did he state it would be a collective challenge). I am sure you would agree that's what he meant..
What took you so long to pick X and Y cordinates and post em in here ?

*X and Y coordinates?.. I have already messaged Mac since he asked for a target.

Girl, it doesnt suits you to be a forum warrior. And what exactly are you trying to prove by starting the conversation at first place ?

*I am just speaking on behalf of most of O46 Praetorian: So forgive me if I sound confusing at times: Collective ideas and expressions coming from different individuals tend to become hard to express through one person, right?

jeez, i'm bored

*Then maybe come and say something constructive?...I for one am not 'trying to prove anything', as you were pointing out..Again, I am only speaking for the others as well as myself...If I recall, Mac was actually impressed someone had come and answered to his PnP..So if my input doesn't count, or you are not satisfied with my debating, then perhaps I shall just give the whole thing a rest and let you guys continue on by yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah we would appreciate if you stop talking about random unconnected topics and leave that thread rest in peace
thank you (bow)

DeletedUser

Well, I hear you, don't really agree but what is the point arguing...So sorry Mac, Francis: Its been fun, but I guess I am off this topic now...
Adios!

DeletedUser

Well, I hear you, don't really agree but what is the point arguing...So sorry Mac, Francis: Its been fun, but I guess I am off this topic now...
Adios!

I never said I was coming alone, and I never said stay out of the topic.

I can't control what other people within the Mu community say on this thread either.

In regard to the CS losses... I have no idea how many we have lost. I know that you haven't sunk any of MINE. And I know that whether the player being attacked is experienced or not is a completely moot point. Do you need to be experienced to post on your own alliance forum

"HELP HELP NaT is coming to get me and has me in revolt!!!! I need Biremes! SAVE ME!!!"

So that argument is weak. We're aware that SOME of you are experienced enough to realize that you need to support your members that are about to go down the drain to the rim and you need to keep THIER cities out of OUR hands at all costs because if we get them, then we threaten THE REST OF YOU.

The island coordinates you gave 462/644: O46 is 79+ hours travel time for a CS from my area (and the player whom I think picked up the challenge I threw out could have measured that distance himself prior to accepting and known that it would be impossible in one CS jump... but C'est Le guerre), so it will take me a while to get to, but it is nice to have a goal to reach for...

Rest assured, I and others will be moving towards you people...

It will be up to you to stop us. IF you can...(SW)

once we're there, I'll be singing

" Old MacGreggory had a farm E-I-E-I-O... and on that farm he found some wood...stones, silver and Battle Points too"

I hope you'll recant on the statement of not posting here anymore. And I hope others of your group will come here too. But that is up to you and them.

Have a good night and Best Regards,
~Mac

DeletedUser

*Speaking of which, there is some talk that NI are assuming MRA qualities...whats up with that?

This is just a distraction: shh..*off topic*..So Macgreggory forgets to post those attack results.

Finally remembered to go back and do this:

City conquer count:

NaT taken from O46Prat = 13

O46Prat taken from NaT = 0

This went through a cut and paste over to word and then to here, so it's a bit jumbled, but I'm not going to unjumble... anyone can look at these direct on grepostats at thier leisure.

Yellow Wasp
4,670 kxlexk
chaos.inc
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-13 00:45:18
The Pub
6,096 tharaz
wulbur1
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-17 12:30:10
03 Benevolence
3,824 b4ck3r
VijayKris
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-19 23:02:33
03 screwdriver
4,597 Humbug007
Francis MH White
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-22 19:54:53
San Roque
2,026 Humbug007
san pablo
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-22 20:11:54
White Wasp
5,022 hagugitus
chaos.inc
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-22 20:20:00
04 Bamboosa
3,588 Randy7777
VijayKris
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-22 23:39:57
HLL-4
4,139 baboser
Larissa72
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-01-29 22:42:24
7 Pinot Noir
6,093 hillbill
Xarkon
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-02-05 17:02:15
SPARTA 4
6,261 HyperCube3
razvan2508
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-02-06 20:02:27
HLL-5
2,821 alec polston
Larissa72
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-02-08 03:28:21
T.O.
4,367 tharaz
Vastacio
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-02-10 09:42:00
SPARTA 5
3,259 Toe Cutter
razvan2508
046 Praetorian
NaTaRaJa
2011-02-10 11:06:25

DeletedUser

Hello again,
Alright, then come. We are waiting. Its not like it wasn't inevitable anyway.
As for taking those cities, well done..You do realize most of them were actually half hearted defends, confusion within sending support; timings, inactives or barely actives and members with no heart left to fight? (I said MOST of them, not all of them)..There is also the issue of sending support, again, all the way from O46..

But that's well beside the point: come if you must. We will wait.

DeletedUser

Hello again,
As for taking those cities, well done..You do realize most of them were actually half hearted defends, confusion within sending support; timings, inactives or barely actives and members with no heart left to fight? (I said MOST of them, not all of them)..There is also the issue of sending support, again, all the way from O46..

So you admit that your alliance is:

"1. Not organized
2. Not effective
3. Not well led
4. Not going anywhere"

'Most' of the time?

DeletedUser

Hello again,

I will come. The keels are being laid as we speak for the fleets that shall bring me there.

On a side note... these were NOT members with no heart left to fight...these were key cities, taken from key players.

Taken with NaT blood and sweat and most of all... NaT coordination. You could NOT keep the door closed...

7 Pinot Noir 6,093 hillbill Xarkon 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-02-0517:02:15

SPARTA 4 6,261 HyperCube3 razvan2508 046 Praetorian NaTaRaJa 2011-02-06 20:02:27

We're coming for more.

I'm coming for more.

And when I'm crouched in your backyard... in the shadow of your vineyards.

you shall feel me...

and tremble.

DeletedUser

I will be posting some...news on a new thread soon: a little Nat/NI mistake...Its rather hilarious..let me just find out how to post it in 'newspaper' form..I am sure a few others will have a laugh at it, too :)

Hope you guys like reading it!

P.S. Oh and Francis, I was just wondering..What..qualities did you/Nat see in Krb316?...
I did not know Nat took in....well...We do not really know what he might have been (possibly a spy, leaking information? Or a refugee with good connections?...etc.)...

I didn't think Nat took in rabble like him..?

DeletedUser

Adios!

Hello again

I like when girls are keeping their words :D

P.S. speaking of spies, we dont want to bring shame on you by posting how you're screaming histericly for help and biremes in your forum, do we ?

DeletedUser

P.S. speaking of spies, we dont want to bring shame on you by posting how you're screaming histericly for help and biremes in your forum, do we ?

..How do you KNOW about that? You are neither with Nat OR NI??..! Disgusting..

DeletedUser

No, you're not...Mac earlier spoke (through PM), that you might be one of the NI pack since you aren't Nat...

Well, I checked, and you aren't NI either...

DeletedUser

ok then, i'll trust your word and checking
God bless grepostats huh :D

DeletedUser

Also, you seem to be rather well informed as to who needs help and what is on our forums..Considering you are neither Nat nor NI..
Ah...Spies..How low can people sink in an already one sided war? =/

DeletedUser

Also, you seem to be rather well informed as to who needs help and what is on our forums..Considering you are neither Nat nor NI..
Ah...Spies..How low can people sink in an already one sided war? =/

Lol, spies don't really give us such an advantage, the one I know just posts the lulz.

Furthermore, spying in alliances is part of most if not all RTS online games such as grepolis. Don't like it, don't play it. Mouthing off in the forums and getting a few 'visits' in-game is also part of RTS games. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm aware of that, Krutton...
Still, wasn't expected that either Nat or NI would need them, right? Thought you guys were unbeatable anyway? As far as I know, WE haven't used them...We're fighting decently, without the 'heads up' somethings coming warning..

But as you said: that's part of the game. A cheap, underhanded low tactic, but still a part I guess.

DeletedUser

"Cheap" is pathetic quips in the public forum from a player two days away from a well deserved rimming...

DeletedUser

I'm aware of that, Krutton...
Still, wasn't expected that either Nat or NI would need them, right? Thought you guys were unbeatable anyway? As far as I know, WE haven't used them...We're fighting decently, without the 'heads up' somethings coming warning..

But as you said: that's part of the game. A cheap, underhanded low tactic, but still a part I guess.

Actually I'm very sure you guys actually have used them, and so does mostly everyone else.
And obviously we don't need it and its not like you post anything that is game breaking. I mean all we see is stuff like this:

-name removed- 22.01.2011 11:19

Right now i am spying on -name removed but its obvious- the person with the most points in Mu and he works for NI and he is one of the leaders so i think if all of us alliance work together to fight one of his A first city wich has more than 8000 points we can beat him. i will post report when i get it back oh and just incase i may need support because he might be able to find out it was me

I'm sure without this warning you guys would have easily conquered and destroyed us right?

DeletedUser

Actually I'm very sure you guys actually have used them, and so does mostly everyone else.
And obviously we don't need it and its not like you post anything that is game breaking. I mean all we see is stuff like this:

-name removed- 22.01.2011 11:19

Right now i am spying on -name removed but its obvious- the person with the most points in Mu and he works for NI and he is one of the leaders so i think if all of us alliance work together to fight one of his A first city wich has more than 8000 points we can beat him. i will post report when i get it back oh and just incase i may need support because he might be able to find out it was me

I'm sure without this warning you guys would have easily conquered and destroyed us right?

Oh wait, someone spied and I didn't know about it? :eek: