P&P you Are Lame, O46 P and I'm calling you out...

DeletedUser

Hmm...I don't know what to say to that..

I wish you did... I'm having a grand time now that someone is finally coming here to play with me!

You do raise some good points..

I always do.

Darnit..Did you have to be a good debater?..

Some have called me a master debater...

I guess I speak as the collective voice of O46 Praetorian in this case..

hmmmm, I don't think so... you sound far to intellegent to be the collective voice of O46Prat

As for regaling the Mu community with amazing stories, you can do that yourself...

Yeah, I do tell a pretty good story, don't I? ;)

Its no doubt you would enjoy the attention very much since you had felt the need to create this P&P primarily for the focus of taunting a 'rival' whom, along with NI, pretty much far outnumber them based primarily on terms of deceit via the lines of 'pacts/alliances/connections'..

NaT has only had one ally throughout the entire existence of this world, and that is with NI.

Furthermore, it has been NaT policy since the inception of the group to refuse any and all requests for pacts, NAP's, alliances, joint ice cream socials, campfire sing alongs, or any other possible social interaction with other alliances with sole exception of conflict... whether that conflict has been "formally" announced or not.

This is not deceitful... you (and others) are just foolishly assuming that if you ask us to be your friends and be nice to you, but we don't answer, then the answer must be a default "yes".

Of these I am sure Nataraja are very much familiar with..

Yes, yes we are...

However that is water under the bridge..

Was it a Sandy Bridge? Or more importantly, were the waters Troubled?

Whats done is done, and all we can do now is see what happens..

It should be interesting... I for one am looking forward to the future with great anticapation

Thank you

You're welcome!

P.S. You have a really cute puppy!

DeletedUser

Okay..Firstly, I don't know where all this came up from (and overnight, too)...So I am just going to skim over the other two, if that's alright..

Secondly, I am backing down..Mac, you have raised some good points, but please..way too much multi quoting..It seems I underestimated you..You have a talent for debating/chats, and a warranted reputation (don't let that get to your head, I am speaking of a few that float around)..It seems you are a good debater when you want to be, and you can talk sans the raging.

Alright, I am willing to debate/talk further but only if we agree to keep this polite (So I'm sorry for my earlier insinuations that have started all this), but for the other two: back off please..Its enough I am the only one talking here, and there are three of you (great odds!)..Mac's points keep me busy enough, I do not need two more 'spectators', especially if they decide to pull the aggression card on me..So I suggest if you do not want to disappoint Mac, (he's been waiting so long for someone to actually debate with him on this topic :p), please stop.. (three on one is too much, and I am trying to speak for a few of us in O46..Hard work let me tell you...Or I am withdrawing from this debate..Lets keep it decent, shall we?

So Mac, anymore points/issues you'd like to raise/say? Those above...way too much, and they are more in your defense than actual conversation happening; though I admit you have clarified a few issues very well, hence, I cannot counter them, 'our' insinuations no longer apply I suppose...And like I said, I am willing to chat/debate further minus the obvious rage.

And scratch that there were more than three of you: I just checked...Celtking for your defense, we in O46 know you to be a decent player..(very well written arguments), so the rage card does not apply to you in this case. (Won't point fingers anymore!). :)

Thanks

Oh and he IS cute, isn't he? lol...He's one year old now...He's actually Canadian..go figure..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi,

Sure, I'll be polite... the raging stuff... well the very first post in this thread was written after... well after several cups were emptied. I do get a bit... whipped up when I've had a few...and I was also trying to get a reaction. I guess I did, just several weeks after the fact. For that, I will extend an apology.

I won't change the overall context of my assertions though.

You folks are:
1. not organized
2. not effective
3. not well led
4. not going anywhere

And finally, it was O46prat that really started this. Sure, NaT was farming some of your members... but it was you and yours that decided to target me specifically, and NaT in general for a war. Since doing so, you haven't taken a single city from us, I don't even think you've put any of us into revolt.

We have taken several cities from you (I haven't looked at the stats lately, but I can in a while and will update the thread with them) and continue to do so, almost at will.

How's Hillbill doing? a little lighter in the city count than recently? I was in on that hit...was a bunch of fun and the BP's I got were delicious!

O46Prat outnumber NaT by nearly 5 to 1 from a straight member perspective... please tell me why can't seem to do anything to us?

I look forward to your response...

Always a pleasure and best regards,
~Mac

P.S. Canadian? Way cool, and I am SOOOOOOOO jealous. My dog had to go to doggie heaven a few years ago and now where I live, I can't get another one... :(

P.P.S. there is NO such thing as to much multi quoting!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hi,

Sure, I'll be polite... the raging stuff... well the very first post in this thread was written after... well after several cups were emptied. I do get a bit... whipped up when I've had a few...and I was also trying to get a reaction. I guess I did, just several weeks after the fact. For that, I will extend an apology.

*Apology accepted...Stay away from heavy drinking..its not healthy ;)

And finally, it was O46prat that really started this. Sure, NaT was farming some of your members... but it was you and yours that decided to target me specifically, and NaT in general for a war. Since doing so, you haven't taken a single city from us, I don't even think you've put any of us into revolt.

*Here now I have NO idea how that war even started...I may be under a misconception here, but Nat had helped DL once against Elite Legionnaires..Suffice it to say, once EL disbanded/fell apart leaderless (yes, they did, they were not 'conquered', as is stated on your profile, and most joined Nat)..That Nat decided to turn on DL...Once DL joined O46 Praetorian it escalated into a war, became their..or rather, our war.. I suppose..And stop with the putting cities into revolt..Those stats are scary enough and well known enough for me to even avoid the subject :heh:

We have taken several cities from you (I haven't looked at the stats lately, but I can in a while and will update the thread with them) and continue to do so, almost at will.

*sigh* again with the updates and amazing storytelling by the great Macgreggory? Did I not say those stats are scary/embarassing and would rather not be seen?...I suppose if you think it relevant...go ahead.. I can't stop that.

How's Hillbill doing? a little lighter in the city count than recently? I was in on that hit...was a bunch of fun and the BP's I got were delicious!

*Hmm...We....or he, want you dead..as do most other alliances..whats new with that?

O46Prat outnumber NaT by nearly 5 to 1 from a straight member perspective... please tell me why can't seem to do anything to us?

*No comment* I am not responsible for everything that goes on in O46 Praetorian...Will get back to you on this

I look forward to your response...

Always a pleasure and best regards,
~Mac

P.S. Canadian? Way cool, and I am SOOOOOOOO jealous. My dog had to go to doggie heaven a few years ago and now where I live, I can't get another one... :(

*Why cannot you get another one? Get a hamster instead, they are awesome too:)

P.P.S. there is NO such thing as to much multi quoting!!!!!

Regards

DeletedUser

This is fun stuff :p
MRA's can be soo much fun to track :D

*Speaking of which, there is some talk that NI are assuming MRA qualities...whats up with that?

This is just a distraction: shh..*off topic*..So Macgreggory forgets to post those attack results.

DeletedUser13459

wow it seems i chose the wrong time to go inactive in the Mu forum... :D

but i am going to join in this little exchange ;)

first of all

*Here now I have NO idea how that war even started...I may be under a misconception here, but Nat had helped DL once against Elite Legionnaires..Suffice it to say, once EL disbanded/fell apart leaderless (yes, they did, they were not 'conquered', as is stated on your profile, and most joined Nat)..That Nat decided to turn on DL...Once DL joined O46 Praetorian it escalated into a war, became their..or rather, our war.. I suppose..And stop with the putting cities into revolt..Those stats are scary enough and well known enough for me to even avoid the subject

i still find it funny that the rest of the alliance that we shared a forum with during the so called EL war think they had anything to do with the way it went :) NaT won that war and you lot did nothing to help! sure you did alot of talking and patting each other on the back once we had conquered them but that is all. and as to why i say conquered... because technically EL were still an alliance when war ended. let me explain.. after their leaders and pretty much any other half decent sized player/city was conquered although the alliance was still there the "war" was over coz we had taken all that we wanted from them. so thats why i put conquered on the profile.. if they had disbanded then i would have put disbanded but they didnt and war was over.

ok so after the "war" NaT went back to doing their thing and taking any city that suited them and farming whoever we liked (basically we went back to how we were playing before the "war"). i myself told you and everyone that was in that group of alliances from the beginning that we would not have an official pact with any of them and that we never would. i clearly stated that we were only not attacking you then (i think my exact words were "coming together") because we were fighting a common enemy. and the only reason i even did this was because i expected at least a little bit of a fight from EL and we were going to use you as cannon folder. NaT has never respected your alliance and we farmed you from the second BP ended (when i say you i am of course talking about TDL, now you are one so you will be referred to as one). you really should have known that at the end of the war NaT would go back to doing what was best for us.

so back on topic a bit... at the end of the war i was talking to CK and he felt bad that you guys were still under the impression that we were friends :O so i then made a post in that shared forum with all of this. stating that NaT would do what was best for us, that we would attack and conquer who we wanted. if you did not take this literally then that is your bad not ours.

also as for the "most of them joined NaT" as far as i can remember we only took a few in, and only the ones that we thought had potential. most of them contacted us and asked for a spot in NaT but only a few were actually accepted and if i recall correctly most of the ones that we/i turned away went and joined you guys lol

DeletedUser

*Speaking of which, there is some talk that NI are assuming MRA qualities...whats up with that?

This is just a distraction: shh..*off topic*..So Macgreggory forgets to post those attack results.

No no... didn't forget, just been busy!

And this may be off topic as well, but it is my thread.

First player to Nine cities!

DeletedUser13459

its coz all that is 100% true Mac. ROFL. any rebuttal against that would be a blatant lie :D

DeletedUser

wow it seems i chose the wrong time to go inactive in the Mu forum... :D

*That's too bad, we missed you..;)

but i am going to join in this little exchange ;)

*Oh joy, here we go!...

first of all

i still find it funny that the rest of the alliance that we shared a forum with during the so called EL war think they had anything to do with the way it went :) NaT won that war and you lot did nothing to help!

*Thats where you're wrong, Francis, there was a lot going on behind the scenes: I myself was particularly involved..But its probably best I don't speak of that here..Ever wonder why your attacks on EL always went so well?

and as to why i say conquered... because technically EL were still an alliance when war ended. let me explain.. after their leaders and pretty much any other half decent sized player/city was conquered although the alliance was still there the "war" was over coz we had taken all that we wanted from them. so thats why i put conquered on the profile.. if they had disbanded then i would have put disbanded but they didnt and war was over.

*Okay I clarify: maybe disbanded is too strong a word: Most of their leaders/ more aggressive members left, abruptly..(That I know personally).With that happening the rest became leaderless /directionless: This information of course came from the restarting members, and those who joined, obviously being of the same opinion, felt the same way.. they actually KNOW what went on w/in the alliance..As do I..But it seems there were more sides to the story as we can both see...Misconceptions on both sides...We DID have members from different sides of the issue joining us/you, respectively.

ok so after the "war" NaT went back to doing their thing and taking any city that suited them and farming whoever we liked (basically we went back to how we were playing before the "war"). i myself told you

and everyone that was in that group of alliances from the beginning that we would not have an official pact with any of them and that we never would. i clearly stated that we were only not attacking you then (i think my exact words were "coming together")*Grr...another one with a good memory:p

because we were fighting a common enemy. and the only reason i even did this was because i expected at least a little bit of a fight from EL and we were going to use you as cannon folder.

*And that one smarts...ouch..

NaT has never respected your alliance and we farmed you from the second BP ended (when i say you i am of course talking about TDL,

*The farming I do not remember... now you are one so you will be referred to as one). you really should have known that at the end of the war NaT would go back to doing what was best for us.

*I did not know, you are right, but in the end I/we probably expected a bit of camaraderie/friendship from someone we had worked with..But to each their own idea, of course...Again, that's water under the bridge..No point complaining now..

so back on topic a bit... at the end of the war i was talking to CK

*He's decent..we all know that:) and he felt bad that you guys were still under the impression that we were friends :O so i then made a post in that shared forum with all of this. stating that NaT would do what was best for us, that we would attack and conquer who we wanted. if you did not take this literally then that is your bad not ours.
*That post was accepted, don't worry.

also as for the "most of them joined NaT" as far as i can remember we only took a few in, and only the ones that we thought had potential. most of them contacted us and asked for a spot in NaT but only a few were actually accepted and if i recall correctly most of the ones that we/i turned away went and joined you guys lol
*Most of them restarted, too...don't forget..but again that is probably why we have different sides of the story: those who joined you, like you say. Experienced members...Those who joined us were bordering on the 'refugee' status..So they'd have different points of view..Maybe you should take into account that of the 'collective poor'?

*Mac, let me remind you that though there are...20 of you? In O45, and 48 of us IN O45: you DO actually outnumber us; city-wise: Within O45 anyway...85 cities to our 48 cities within O45 (ocean rankings)..
Now my point will be made for Francis here:...Nat turf is O45, and has always been..Praetorian turf lies within O46, and that is where our collective strength actually lies..O45 cities, as you can tell, are VERY hard to support/ coordinate operating from a O46 base...Hence, you have taken them rather easily..

Consider this though: How many Nat CS' have we sunk? How many CS will you guys lose before the light bulb turns on? That is only on the defensive...And that too may I add, were from inexperienced members...Within O45...Mac also claims we have not taken any cities from you guys.. That is true. But how many of you are actually within O46? Within easy striking distance? Sure, you may regal yourselves with the support you send to each other, but remember...OUR ATTACKS STEM FROM O46...What a surprise support from Nataraja arrive at their destinations well before a revolt attack, regular attack, or CS that comes from O46..

You all well know that collective strength/coordination lies in location and one's home ground (so those cities up North are amazing ego-boosters for you)...try setting foot within O46, and the outcome may be very different..For that is where the collective strength,.. the 'active' members, of Praetorian are located...So, aside the insinuations of uncoordination/MRA tendencies/inactivity (If we were a MRA we would have imploded under Nat/NI pressure a long time ago...Surely you can afford us SOME degree of congratulations?)..Again, you may be judging from your successes in O45...We welcome you within O46..By then perhaps a solid base in O45 would have been built from our cities up North, but we welcome you nevertheless.
:)

Phew...Debating is getting tedious.. :p

DeletedUser

As I said, we've decided that the best way for us is to be an MRA. After Backstreet Boys began their comeback tour, nothing is the same....

DeletedUser

try setting foot within O46, and the outcome may be very different We welcome you within O46..

Where specifically in 46?

What would you consider the "heartland" of O46Prat power?

Pick an island. (SW)

DeletedUser

Shortest post by macgreggory I think ;)
Well that is not for me to say or to choose, it is for you guys, the attacking party, to find out...Its not my place to give that out in the first place: I am just making a statement.

DeletedUser

Shortest post by macgreggory I think ;)
Well that is not for me to say or to choose, it is for you guys, the attacking party, to find out...Its not my place to give that out in the first place: I am just making a statement.

you told me to come... I'll come there.

Right in the middle of whatever you say is your core.

pick an island.

DeletedUser

you told me to come... I'll come there.

Right in the middle of whatever you say is your core.

pick an island.
Quite determined aren't you?...Alright, let me check locations and get back to you on this.

DeletedUser13459

I also would like to know what you consider your territory. You have said one thing that is correct so far and that is that ocean 45 belongs to NaT and you were foolish enough to try to move in there... So you think we are incapable of moving into you core? Tell us where you think you are safest and we will meetyou there!

DeletedUser

Francis, if I remember right I did not move anywhere...I have always been based in O45; and had merely joined with O46 Praetorian?

As for moving into the core: I believe that challenge was offered by Macgreggory in response to my mere statement...Was it not he who had asked for an island to take?
'You told me to come..I'll come there. Right in the middle of whatever you say is your core. Pick an island'.
So he says..and so he comes alone..I do not believe that had applied to anyone else.

As for being 'safe' I do not have decent property down in O46...I have always remained where I have started..

Mac, I don't know if you missed it as I wrote all in red...Francis didn't...but how many Nat CS' have one or two of our inexperienced members sunk already? I have lost count..

DeletedUser

So he says..and so he comes alone..I do not believe that had applied to anyone else.

lol, someone got scared ? What took you so long to pick X and Y cordinates and post em in here ?
Girl, it doesnt suits you to be a forum warrior. And what exactly are you trying to prove by starting the conversation at first place ?
jeez, i'm bored