Newspaper Paros Weekly~The Story Of The Oceans

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser30490

The Story Of The Oceans

Well another week and a half has gone by in Paros and we can all see how intense this world gets day by day.This week I thought of focusing everyone's attention on the core ocean's and the oceans around it. Alot of players don't recognize most alliances out of the rim oceans & Some players don't even know whats happening in those oceans,So I decided to do this weeks article on oceans.
So just so everyone knows the oceans i will be covering from this weeks edition are:
  • Ocean 54
  • Ocean 55
  • Ocean 53
  • Ocean 45
  • Ocean 44
  • Ocean 43
  • Ocean 34
  • Ocean 35
  • Ocean 64
  • Ocean 65

Firstly lets take a trip to the Oceans OUTSIDE THE CORE

Ocean 53(To the North of O54)

This Ocean is really dull to tell you the truth its obvious that one ocean will keep dominating this ocean for sometime and they are "ERYS".
Though there are 2 other alliances that might just be a threat to them.
OTW5vXt.jpg

Ocean 43(To the North of O44)

NXLolr0.jpg

1. Do you think a big alliance like Black Legion will be a threat for your dominance in O43?
    Monord said:
    Black Legion is an honourable group of players, I have no concerns about them. Dominance of an ocean looks great, but its like being number one for points. Doesn't really mean a lot, just that you own some cities :)
  2. So do you guys have any strong ally's on your side?
    And who are your enemy's?

Monord said:
    We don't have anyone participating in our wars, except ourselves.
    Our enemies at this point are the ERYS family of alliances.

1. Are you guys at war with Foofies Unified Command?
    Because according to grepointel...It shows that you guys have taken 13 cities from then in the past few days.

Mekks said:
    We broke our NAP with Foofies last week to generate some battle points.
  2. Is Black Dragon apart of your alliance?
    Mekks said:
    Black dragon part of our alliance? Who's bad intel are you getting? No.
  3. Do you think you guys can gain control of O44?
    Mekks said:
    As for controlling 44 we aren't trying to control 44 we just want some closer targets for many of our guys than other oceans were giving us.
This Ocean we cannot really say who will dominate,Because there are many alliances who are really stable in this oceans.So thats a story for another day.

Ocean 34(To the West of O44)

Zqpq6PL.jpg

I thinks it's obvious on who will dominate this ocean and for how long they will do it.

Ocean 35(To the West of O45)

ficKpVc.jpg

Another short story,Although "Villainy" might just wanna look out for "Venom 2.0"

Ocean 64(To the east of O54)

1. You guys are currently are in hold of 2 Oceans & are ranks 2 in another.
    O64--Victores(Rank 1)
    O65--Victores(Rank 1 Points:1,382,044 Cities:218)

It is a fact that no one will be able to take over O64 from you guys at this stage.But O65 looks like you guys will have a bit of a fight from Redwood Originals(Rank:2 Points:661,335 Cities:130)
    What are your thoughts on this?

lightshadoe said:
    As for war with RO, we never know what the future will bring. We have been ok with them although we did take a city from them this week. This world has already proven that ocean ranking in an ocean does not mean too much with the former #1 ranked alliances in O55 Polis, LOTD, and Dark Trilogy all falling. Nothing in this world is guaranteed and #1 alliances fall all the time.
  2. Do you think your alliance will be able to gain control of O55 as well by defeating Dark Trilogy?
    Or do you guys have some sort of a pact between each other?

lightshadoe said:
    I dont think they would want to pact with us.
  3. What are your thoughts on your alliances ABP and totalBP ranks?
    (ABP Rank:4 TotalBP Rank:4)

lightshadoe said:
    I think we would be happy with being ranked #4 in both these categories. Unfortunately, I think we are temporarily ranked #3 in one of these now. Do stats matter in this game?

Some Criticism:
lightshadoe said:
Do stats matter in this game?
Yes it does,Thats the way other alliances know what type of an alliance you are!

FTLACIX.jpg

Ocean 65(To the east of O55)

LF0Hg4c.jpg

Ok I would have gotten 2 interview for this ocean But "Redwood Originals" were not really keen on sharing their thoughts.
Likasil said:
Druvi,

Thank you for your consideration, but I will not share information with another player in this world not from my own alliance.

L.
24447827.jpg

1. Your thoughts on Redwood Originals.
    Nodcrush said:
    Defense is unknown as we haven't really tested them yet. Offense would raise questions for me as none of us have yet to feel the pressure from a single one of their players. They target our inactives exclusively heck some of them have even admitted that's the only strategy over there. We've had a 100% shut down on anyone who called for help and kept us updated. Their leadership raises questions to me as it doesn't seem like a well oiled machine over there.
  2. Why is it that you guys are at war with them?
    Nodcrush said:
    Well they kept us out of the loop, refused to work with us, and then we caught them spying on us while claiming they wouldn't break pact with us. Finally when I confronted Mac the cat over this he burst into anger and a few hours later he order more spies and attacks.

Core Ocean's

• Ocean 54
7NW6aJV.jpg

Since "Trucelense" was formed after a merger between 3 alliances,They will dominate this ocean for a long time.

• Ocean 55
f6IpjUc.jpg
I was only able to secure 1 interview form this ocean and that was from "Venom 2.0"

1. Looks like you guys will be at war with Fight Club-USSR soon seeing as they are ranked 2 in ocean 45.
    Zero Point said:
    we have not realy taken much notice of fightclub to be honest a few small skirmishes but nothing more
  2. If you guys do go to war do you think you'll will be at a disadvantage because they have 29 cities more than you guys do?
    Zero Point said:
    Personaly i dont think city total is a good indicator of strenght, true strenght is a hard thing to determine but id like to think that total cities owned by players who actualy have some bp tends to be the best way to determine strenght.
    a peacfull city hurts no one !
  3. What happened between you guys and Chaos Hunters?
    looks like the war is over,Because you'll have not taken many cities from them in the past few days.

Zero Point said:
    Not sure to be honest some of there members have moved to BL some to foofies and some have stayed home and it would be easier to hazzard a geuss if all there good players had moved to one alliance but it looks an even split, so who knows.
  4. Do you know weather any other alliances who are at war with each other?
    Zero Point said:
    There have been alot of changes in the last few days with chaos lotd fooofies BL and D3 there has been alot of mass migration and that always causes tensions id say there are about to be a few more wars to talk about in forums.

• Ocean 45

lyRKN8J.jpg

In this Ocean there are actually 2 oceans fighting for dominance(You all might know this).Looks like "Venom 2.0" will have a fight from "Fight Club-USSR" for the control of this ocean.

• Ocean 44

YQqWRKQ.jpg

Some jumping around has being happening in this ocean.CH players,Foofies(Now knows as "F.U.C. n Chaos" and also BL.I shall cover this in the next weeks issue.

Player Interviews

• Fallen Titan Of Truculence
KHHRRs4.jpg

• cjeast4 Of Venom 2.0
ufLYtAg.jpg

Well thats it for ocean's and Player interviews.So now lets take a look at some stats

Top 12 Alliance's
cIFQbzK.jpg

Alliance ABP & DBP

wLyrxaj.jpg
PKHponD.jpg

Player ABP & DBP
8l9SK9w.jpg
ZJBF6jz.jpg

Well thats it for this week.Hope you all enjoyed.
Chaos Hunters
F.U.C. n Chaos

Players who did not reply:
JRE250
Recommendations for next weeks topic still open

DeletedUser

Great and insightful read, especially for a bystander like myself. I can tell you put a lot of time into this. :)

Also, cjeast4's first answer was priceless! :D

DeletedUser30490

Great and insightful read, especially for a bystander like myself. I can tell you put a lot of time into this. :)

Also, cjeast4's first answer was priceless! :D

Ya it took me some time to do this hehehe
thanks pushty :)

DeletedUser

Good update you should have an interesting update next week with trilogy disbanding and the better players jumping to venom :) Can't rep you unfortunately :)

DeletedUser30490

ohhh thanks for that intel....ill look into that and what happened with Foofies for next week.
No problem bro...No need rep ;)

DeletedUser

Mail me if you need info i have all the details on trilogy :)

DeletedUser38652

Try getting in some awesome attacks and failiurs would make it funnier :)

Nice work tho, I cant wait for the next one :)

DeletedUser

Nodcrush said:
Defense is unknown as we haven't really tested them yet. Offense would raise questions for me as none of us have yet to feel the pressure from a single one of their players. They target our inactives exclusively heck some of them have even admitted that's the only strategy over there. We've had a 100% shut down on anyone who called for help and kept us updated. Their leadership raises questions to me as it doesn't seem like a well oiled machine over there.

Well, isn't this just awkward?
xdllEsy.png

It's just lame how much the newspaper editor's alliance's leader isn't truthful, so I'm sure many other alliances aren't.
Last I heard, PAS put multiple RO's cities in revolt, in their latest Op, and took zero cities. ;)

Nonetheless, great newspaper by Druvi. Lots of time and commitment is needed to do it well. :)

DeletedUser

Druvi. Just finished your paper. What a great read.
I saw some complaints that you missed stuff, but I also know you are working with some tough deadlines.
The alliances are changing so quickly on this world, it seems the paper is almost out of date when issued.

Brilliant stuff - keep it up.

DeletedUser30063

Good job Druvi, great read. I know something like this takes time, kudos to you for doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Well, isn't this just awkward?
xdllEsy.png

It's just lame how much the newspaper editor's alliance's leader isn't truthful, so I'm sure many other alliances aren't.
Last I heard, PAS put multiple RO's cities in revolt, in their latest Op, and took zero cities. ;)

Nonetheless, great newspaper by Druvi. Lots of time and commitment is needed to do it well. :)

Just to be clear nod sent me those answers before he lost his city
And thanks:)

DeletedUser30490

Good job Druvi, great read. I know something like this takes time, kudos to you for doing it.

Druvi. Just finished your paper. What a great read.
I saw some complaints that you missed stuff, but I also know you are working with some tough deadlines.
The alliances are changing so quickly on this world, it seems the paper is almost out of date when issued.

Brilliant stuff - keep it up.