Newspaper Paros Weekly~The Story Of The Oceans

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser

good job mate, need to spread some rep, before giving you one, on it now :)

DeletedUser

Well, isn't this just awkward?
xdllEsy.png

It's just lame how much the newspaper editor's alliance's leader isn't truthful, so I'm sure many other alliances aren't.
Last I heard, PAS put multiple RO's cities in revolt, in their latest Op, and took zero cities. ;)

Nonetheless, great newspaper by Druvi. Lots of time and commitment is needed to do it well. :)

Try fighting them when Victores is backing them up and helping them clear out some of our cities. So don't be quick to talk when the odds is against PaS right now.

DeletedUser

You must be joking?

Victores never help RO take any PAS until the revolts today. We stepped into this PAS-RO conflict because TDP decides that they want to help PAS take RO out, with 2 Ops in 3/4 days. You may want to check with webrep what PM he sent to our dearest liteshadoe. At least nod is polite.

The odds looks 50-50 to me instead of it being against PAS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because TDP hit RO hard in O55 doesn't mean they were helping us. We haven't gotten no support from them whatsoever.

DeletedUser5061

From what I gather pretty much no one in the south-east likes Point and Shoot, for an alliance with only 200k ABP to have rubbed up so many people is quite impressive I must say.

DeletedUser21770

I just find it funny how Victores are having their members going out of their way to hit players who are 2 oceans away from them if I'm honest XD

DeletedUser

I just find it funny how Victores are having their members going out of their way to hit players who are 2 oceans away from them if I'm honest XD

Wait! Say what?! From 2 cores away in this stage of the game?!
ROFL

DeletedUser

Nod was wrong

Maybe next time, we could launch from 3 oceans away to give PaS more time to coordinate defense if you think that would help. ;)

Nod had thought that Daizan was the most arrogant of the members of Paros

I'd have to give that award to Liteshadoe and Conqueror II myself.

Having continually lied about their intentions for weeks now, they are attempting to set the stage for the downfall of PaS

I'm not so sure I'm torn up about that though. It appears this world and the leadership of various alliances are populated by noobs that have no regard for morality nor honor.

Victores has had to come to the rescue of the noob-ridden Redwood Originals after they broke a pact by spying and attacking then ran scared to daddy when we started hitting back. Used to be on grepo even enemies would ban together to rid the world of an alliance that broke pacts in that manner yet Liteshadoe and Victores seem to condone that behavior. Says alot about the leadership of that alliance.

For those wondering, the attacks coming from Redwood Originals were launched about 20-30 minutes before Maccat dissolved the pact. I'm sure he was too busy recovering from his massive heart attack, the tornado in his living room, the invasion of his home by aliens and Elvis showing up saying maccat owed him money.

Alas, I've just lost my first city to an enemy since I started playing Grepo so long ago and it really doesn't hurt like I thought it might. Having said that, what regret I have over trusting the leader of a pacted alliance and believing in the morality of others like Liteshadoe is overshadowed by the anticipation of rimming those noobs before I'm done.

DeletedUser

I can't believe what i just saw, after all that you've said in game.

For what PAS is facing right now, I can only say, sometimes being smart isn't a good thing. Smart people tend to overthink and over read, and this is exactly what's happening to PAS leadership.

The comments i made to nod, was about LotD, not PAS. Then you and your leadership thought i'm dropping hint at you guys, and we got spied by no one else from PAS, but you, webrep. Your reason of sending the spy? To watch your back.. How do you watch your back by spying? See whether there is a CS? We didn't even revolt your city.

We would have let it go at that point. It's just a spy attempt. Naturally, lite was puzzled and questioned you on your "covering my back" logic, what did you replied? You told us to prepare for the worst, say VV and RO is going down, say you have friends who we don't know, and we will be surprised by who they are. You just keep going on and on with threats. Not that i care, but after all these talks, i got de-rep a few times with messages like," PAS WILL DESTROY YOU"

Like i've said earlier, at least nod is polite and reasonable.

DeletedUser

I can't believe what i just saw, after all that you've said in game.

For what PAS is facing right now, I can only say, sometimes being smart isn't a good thing. Smart people tend to overthink and over read, and this is exactly what's happening to PAS leadership.

The comments i made to nod, was about LotD, not PAS. Then you and your leadership thought i'm dropping hint at you guys, and we got spied by no one else from PAS, but you, webrep. Your reason of sending the spy? To watch your back.. How do you watch your back by spying? See whether there is a CS? We didn't even revolt your city.

We would have let it go at that point. It's just a spy attempt. Naturally, lite was puzzled and questioned you on your "covering my back" logic, what did you replied? You told us to prepare for the worst, say VV and RO is going down, say you have friends who we don't know, and we will be surprised by who they are. You just keep going on and on with threats. Not that i care, but after all these talks, i got de-rep a few times with messages like," PAS WILL DESTROY YOU"

Like i've said earlier, at least nod is polite and reasonable.

I'm not sure how you read messages but given that the original message was to liteshadoe and not you, I'll fill you in.

I said that the dynamic of this world would be changing. You saw LotD gone and then DT right behind it. How's that for change?

You shouldn't read between the lines when you haven't the ability to do so.

let me also remind you what YOU said "We want to push into o66 but its never our focus. Sometimes we have to start a fight we don't want to"

Now with you saying that, why shouldn't we be concerned with your intentions down there?

You did not clarify that your comments to nod were about LotD. In fact, when he asked you, you wouldn't confirm that your comments WERE NOT about PaS.

And your good buddy the scumbag maccat led us to believe all along that you were one and the same.

On top of this, just a few days ago you had yet another player move into O66 and after I contacted liteshadoe I was assured there was no ill intention, yet another lie.

Justify your lying all you want. Its really not hard for others to see you for what you are given the evidence that's been presented on this forum.

Continue to support the noob maccat buddy. You all seem to be cut from the same cloth.

DeletedUser

I will not tolerate any more personal insults or profanity. You are free to express yourselves in a polite way that is relevant to the game, beyond that is unnecessary and disappointing.

DeletedUser

I will not tolerate any more personal insults or profanity. You are free to express yourselves in a polite way that is relevant to the game, beyond that is unnecessary and disappointing.

my apologies.

the disappointing stuff happened well before this post though ;)

DeletedUser

I do not need you to fill me in, he forwarded me the message and i saw everything, word by word.
I also saw the PM you and your guys sent to Mac, so i know the full story.

Also, i've said we want to push into o66, didn't I? We are already in o66 even before you guys formed PAS. Not focusing in it doesn't equate into not doing anything there.

It's all words here. I can say my side of the story, and you can say yours. Whatever happened and will happen, it's just a game so i'm not going to be so bothered about it. As long as i know what i did is right, it's good enough for me.

The other stuffs, let the game do the talking.

DeletedUser32254

Remember when I said that I would be taking anything I heard from P&S with a large grain of salt?

Near as I can tell P&S has been slinging wild stories far and wide.
I hope that anyone who has believed these stories will now take time to reevaluate that belief,,, and their relationships with P&S.

DeletedUser

Remember when I said that I would be taking anything I heard from P&S with a large grain of salt?

Near as I can tell P&S has been slinging wild stories far and wide.
I hope that anyone who has believed these stories will now take time to reevaluate that belief,,, and their relationships with P&S.

the proof of the "wild stories" have already been posted in forum. When faced with evidence of your wrongdoing, denying it removes all doubt regarding character.

DeletedUser

In all honesty heard P&S aren't doing well in the war why would Victores want a weak ally that can't even defend themselves just my view on it that is a perfectly legitimate reason to start a war :)