Newspaper Paros Weekly~The Story Of The Oceans

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Great, I already know that using the truth to argue with you is pointless when it comes to your alliance since you only believe what you want to believe anyway. As evidenced by the countless threads that have ended without your alliance admitting to any fault, I'm sure most of the Paros forum has already learned that you are stubborn and don't listen to reason. How many threads have been derailed off topic or just closed due to P&S posters in this world alone I do not know since this is only my second day and second post all time in any of these external forums.

Just because my alliance or RO's does not have the high # of External Posts : Conquest ratio that Point and Shoot has, does not mean that either us or RO are wrong or at fault. We simply just don't crave the attention that you do. Although I only came on here because I heard that the Victores was being misrepresented in the forums, I already regret registering for this forum because anything I say only gives you even more undeserved attention. I expect that you are only following advice #6 of your precious Nodcrush from post #7 from here

Needless to say, no I will not be making a PNP about how you're leaving out the other side of the story and how you're just trying to make us out to look bad.
In any event, if you're trying to rim me or anyone else in my noob alliance, see you on the battlefield. I highly doubt you can beat my mighty transport nuke though. I think I can put a few extra swords in them just for you. ;)

DeletedUser

Fallen titan from chi.. hmm.. never heard of u there.. maybe different name :).. though good agreesion here..

and Durvi.. as usual awesome newspaper..and as usual cant rep u :(

DeletedUser20492

Great, I already know that using the truth to argue with you is pointless when it comes to your alliance since you only believe what you want to believe anyway. As evidenced by the countless threads that have ended without your alliance admitting to any fault, I'm sure most of the Paros forum has already learned that you are stubborn and don't listen to reason. How many threads have been derailed off topic or just closed due to P&S posters in this world alone I do not know since this is only my second day and second post all time in any of these external forums.

Just because my alliance or RO's does not have the high # of External Posts : Conquest ratio that Point and Shoot has, does not mean that either us or RO are wrong or at fault. We simply just don't crave the attention that you do. Although I only came on here because I heard that the Victores was being misrepresented in the forums, I already regret registering for this forum because anything I say only gives you even more undeserved attention. I expect that you are only following advice #6 of your precious Nodcrush from post #7 from here

Needless to say, no I will not be making a PNP about how you're leaving out the other side of the story and how you're just trying to make us out to look bad.
In any event, if you're trying to rim me or anyone else in my noob alliance, see you on the battlefield. I highly doubt you can beat my mighty transport nuke though. I think I can put a few extra swords in them just for you. ;)

Wow. First, why would we admit to fault when it comes to RO. We were pacted, then spied, then being attacked. At that point, I believe the pact is dissolved, and I'm relatively sure that that means we don't have "fault" to admit to. I CAN personally attest to the fact that RO Leadership has been telling us since the beginning that there were no designs on us. And prove it, incidentally.

Now, I was told that Victores had said they did not wish to become involved in any action between us and RO. I have no idea of the veracity of that information, as I don't generally ask my alliancemates to verify their every word to me, that's sort of why we're alliancemates. I DO know that I was one-on-one with a few RO (and I don't pm the enemy) before suddenly being spammed with attacks from two alliances. Imagine my surprise. Now, it is my understanding that another alliance stepped in and hit you guys from the other side of the world and then talked to us about teaming up against RO, so I can understand you stepping in if you two are pacted. Two-on-two should be fine, really.

I'll admit I'm stubborn, but I DO listen to reason. All of this sounds like bitterness and anger rather than any sort of "reason", though, sorry.

DeletedUser30490

Thanks everyone,
Sadly next article will be abit late cas im really busy with RL

DeletedUser30636

its always a bit late druvi! and i know this doesnt really mean anything, but i thought it kind of funny that all the people on the PaS side have good rep, and alot of people on the other side have bad rep :p... but great paper druvi + rep if i could

DeletedUser30490

i know men i hate it when i cant get it done on time :(
thanks

DeletedUser30490

Hey guys,

got some bad news :/
I'm really busy with RL this year got exams in 3 weeks then got a big exam in December and i have to study stuff of 2 years for that :(
Too busy i dont have time anymore to log into the forums and even my In-game activity is low...So I have to say honestly with studies,interact i got no time to do the paper anymore :(
If anyones is interested nows the time to take over
Sorry again if anyone was waiting for the next article but I just cant find the time anymore....
Even my forum activity is low now...:(
Sorry again eveyone

DeletedUser30063

Nothing to be sorry about bud its :cool:, I never paid a subscription fee. I know about those exams but luckily I'm on summer vaca, good luck with your schooling.

DeletedUser30490

Ill try and do a article when im free in August but then i will only have spare time again in january

DeletedUser

I miss these :(

Needed a lil more BL ;) but I miss them non the less hahaha