Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser52215

Doubtfull most fighters like to play in a sinking ship and don't jump at the first chance they get, personally i love defending but hey i guess he wanted a safe haven over playing the war game!
It wasn't the first chance, they've had about 6 months to join them and multiple opportunities. And a safe haven...I thought NSD were fighting TLB, must be doing a bad job if they are considered a safe heaven.

DeletedUser53868

Shadow Elite is back with the name "Storm Lords"

To Tom:
If amstaf jumped whats the matter? If he thinks thats better for him, why criticise? tartanblue jumped to NSD (nice fighter he is, LOL) and I don't see you complaining about it. Amstaf was probably the best player Shadow Elite had.

TromboneTom

Strategos
It wasn't the first chance, they've had about 6 months to join them and multiple opportunities. And a safe haven...I thought NSD were fighting TLB, must be doing a bad job if they are considered a safe heaven.
His location is a safe haven, unless your alliance decides to attack him but due to you returning i can only assume that ahr made you her pet lol

E; we gotta be doing something right to have TF TD TLB attacking at the same time :oops:

DeletedUser54339

His location is a safe haven, unless your alliance decides to attack him but due to you returning i can only assume that ahr made you her pet lol

E; we gotta be doing something right to have TF TD TLB attacking at the same time :oops:

I landed somewhere pretty quiet, no doubt about that.

Pretty much every city I ended up with after that was moving towards my then opposition in 35 and more recently 46.

Doubt you spotted that though as it doesn't fit your preconceived narrative.

Why do you care? your 2 oceans away.. If you really hate jumpers honestly look at tartan.. These players we have gotten are far better fighters then Tartan. Like i said, good luck with him, y'all can say goodbye to your internals aswell as he likes those alot.. Hope your all liking the DBP aswell, more to come i guess!

TromboneTom

Strategos
Why do you care? your 2 oceans away.. If you really hate jumpers honestly look at tartan.. These players we have gotten are far better fighters then Tartan. Like i said, good luck with him, y'all can say goodbye to your internals aswell as he likes those alot.. Hope your all liking the DBP aswell, more to come i guess!
I love DBP, as far as internals go we have 20+ city's looking to be handed off :)

Yhea i love DBP aswell, Thanks for that HintonThe"Great" (The """""King"""""). Took you 2 whole nukes to get trough my little city. And we have 3 on the island. #Worth?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff, Tom? Why would Stan have left if he were my "pet?" I believe very few leaders can say they have been summoned from another server (and showed up) when their small players needed them. I will admit that I wouldn't have given Stan credit for that, but I do respect his loyalty to his players.

But Stan isn't the one who wakes me up in the middle of the night begging for me to send support when his little foundlings pop up in TF territory, is he?

If by "we," you mean that the EPI players you took in are doing something right, that may be true. I believe many alliances have been attacking those players for months, earning the respect of most here.

After months of stating loudly that you would not "cuddle," would not merge, and would not add simmers to your "elite" squad, it seems that you are now quite proud of doing all those things. So which is it? You were a great team because you stayed small and were great fighters? Or you are now a great team because you have recruited our bottom-feeders and take credit for EPI's track record? Let me know what you decide.

RX

TromboneTom

Strategos
Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff, Tom? Why would Stan have left if he were my "pet?" I believe very few leaders can say they have been summoned from another server (and showed up) when their small players needed them. I will admit that I wouldn't have given Stan credit for that, but I do respect his loyalty to his players.

But Stan isn't the one who wakes me up in the middle of the night begging for me to send support when his little foundlings pop up in TF territory, is he?

If by "we," you mean that the EPI players you took in are doing something right, that may be true. I believe many alliances have been attacking those players for months, earning the respect of most here.

After months of stating loudly that you would not "cuddle," would not merge, and would not add simmers to your "elite" squad, it seems that you are now quite proud of doing all those things. So which is it? You were a great team because you stayed small and were great fighters? Or you are now a great team because you have recruited our bottom-feeders and take credit for EPI's track record? Let me know what you decide.

RX
Wasnt me who had asked for a merger with EPI, they contacted me and i personally don't play wonders but as im a founder in this world i gotta stick by the members and (hopefully) make the right decissions.
As far as cuddling goes im sure you can confirm we had never run a coordinated OP on you with EPI, nor have we done on any other alliance.
As the time for fighting has pretty much come to an end and we need big players and we need people to deposit favor and send raws to wonders, as far as asking for support goes we both know i did that so you could send some people to attack me sadly nobody even does that :rolleyes:.
Before you start going on about begging we both know why you had to give up city's before when you asked for 3 days of peace so your members could enjoy thanksgiving with their family (lol).
If you call them bottom feeders i never understood why you kept them around surely if they dont' pull their weight you just cut them?

Looking forward to finishing this world personally as there has barely been any competion near us wish i had started in the core as it seems alot more fun around there!
Hope to encounter you in future worlds and perhaps get more of a fight out of you guys.

DeletedUser53868

Every leader has their method to manage the alliance they lead.

Some prefer no pacts just war, others may prefer a method with more peace.

Some believe in second chances, some don't.

The best method will be the winner's method. The rest, will just taste the dirt and the defeat.

Even if I win, I gotta admit, this world was BORING as hell, but met some great people, and won't trade that for a win. If I can get both, amazing, if I can't get the win, too bad.

jameslongst

Strategos
Wasnt me who had asked for a merger with EPI...

Right, but you jumped in bed quickly enough.

Some leaders like to slowly get to know their partners...craft a merger over a series of weeks or even months.

Then there is the slam bam thank you ma'am merger: "the time for fighting has pretty much come to an end..." he said, so we will look around, see who is posted up next to us on the street corner, and merge with them as quickly as possible. That's real class.

And I'm sure you screwed the maximum number of people didn't you? Or everybody happy over there? Ex Epi? You guys happy? I guess your fighting did pretty much come to an end anyway. I'm sorry to hear that from your new boss...I'm sure you were too.

Epidemic once had a strong name. A good rep. I'm sad to say that name is the very least you guys lost...and who had a say in that? One person? Two or three people? Really bad move imho.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Right, but you jumped in bed quickly enough.

Some leaders like to slowly get to know their partners...craft a merger over a series of weeks or even months.

Then there is the slam bam thank you ma'am merger: "the time for fighting has pretty much come to an end..." he said, so we will look around, see who is posted up next to us on the street corner, and merge with them as quickly as possible. That's real class.

And I'm sure you screwed the maximum number of people didn't you? Or everybody happy over there? Ex Epi? You guys happy? I guess your fighting did pretty much come to an end anyway. I'm sorry to hear that from your new boss...I'm sure you were too.

Epidemic once had a strong name. A good rep. I'm sad to say that name is the very least you guys lost...and who had a say in that? One person? Two or three people? Really bad move imho.
I guess LOST BOYS and TF won't have the problem to trash a good name as all they have done is SIM and CUDDLE in this world.
As far as the merger goes it had been in talks for quite a while, some of us have known epi leadership for months.

I can understand you are both abit shaken up because of the recent things you guys found out about who we have played with previously and how you guys lost to them.
Seems to me you are scared of us competing for the crown and you thought this world would of been a walk over when wonders came guess you were wrong on that part, how will your members take it when you merger into TRUE LOST BOYS im sorry i made you change your plans for your wonder location by founding near it but i guess 36 isnt that bad to go to either :cool:

As far as fighting goes all i hit is empty TLB city's seems like they have given up, just like when AHR gave up a city for a peace treaty for three days so her members could enjoy thanksgiving.
Emberassing lol

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
Ya bud none of that makes much sense. As for cuddling you and Epi are showing everyone how its done. Maybe I should take notes.

Talks for months? I call BS "mate." Epi needed a place to park their turtle mobile, and you nice teen dream boats just happened to be there. If I was old school Epi I would...well I would VM or ghost. Wait looks like that's in process.

I posted the wrong WW islands and here you show up like a dog with a bone. Laughable. Tartan couldn't wait to get it and go. Is he sick? He wasn't too sick to sleaze his way home to sleave-ville was he? And much pleasure I'm sure you will have of him. Our compliments, sir!

You seem happy to boast and brag. Happy to tease people. Stuff it.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Ya bud none of that makes much sense. As for cuddling you and Epi are showing everyone how its done. Maybe I should take notes.

Talks for months? I call BS "mate." Epi needed a place to park their turtle mobile, and you nice teen dream boats just happened to be there. If I was old school Epi I would...well I would VM or ghost. Wait looks like that's in process.

I posted the wrong WW islands and here you show up like a dog with a bone. Laughable. Tartan couldn't wait to get it and go. Is he sick? He wasn't too sick to sleaze his way home to sleave-ville was he? And much pleasure I'm sure you will have of him. Our compliments, sir!

You seem happy to boast and brag. Happy to tease people. Stuff it.
I've noticed AHR is making you post from now i hope this has nothing to do with a couple of us knowing AD and bringing her nightmares back.
People are laughing and wondering where you will go if you lose this server, meri and zhao have been waiting for your return in US worlds.