Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser28198

Mauro the Conqueror just ghosted because of me... what. the..heck.

Too bad it wasn't the other way around.

But don't take all the credit, it was more Muirsic's fault than yours. I'm well aware of the situation at large.

DeletedUser54146

Not sure, but it was done. I am sure there is somewhere were you can ask your towns to get ghosted at a certain time.

Ranga1

Strategos
:D yea its called the restart button, you should try it volzaac, you might be able to get into that right position you were talking that will enable you not to be a noob

DeletedUser54146

I had no idea there was one. I have been playing for two months XD. Yeah, I admit I am a noob sometimes...although most people call me a nerd...lol

DeletedUser54309

Ah volzac. You guys are the best newbs we have ever seen and a medal should be awarded 4sure. Remember our conversation ingame? Haha and you actually were thinking that you guys were the best when i was being sarcastic lol when all you do is make a good day into a boring one. Not that u guys dont get the game but dont even get when a person is making fun of u. Just pathetic. Learn how to play or exercise the freedom of clicking the reset button for ever. Please!!!
Your every word that you type is like a contageous sickness that can kill us all. Go get a drink, relax, learn the game a bit then in a few decades you may be able to talk trash to other players.

Guessing you haven't met your own jumper, Tartan yet? Not a teamplayer and definitly not a good fighter. Also likes to takes others internals. Have fun with him;)

TromboneTom

Strategos
Alex isn't a simmer either, helps with every OP and defence he can.
Just saying :p
Doubtfull most fighters like to play in a sinking ship and don't jump at the first chance they get, personally i love defending but hey i guess he wanted a safe haven over playing the war game!