Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser28198

Awwwee, are you guys sour because we're beating you in this dumb event? If it were up too me, we wouldn't even have events. Or at least no events involving gold (AT ALL). For that matter, talk about NSD. They're even farther ahead of you than us.

But, by all means, this is the place for all your "Mine's bigger!" style comments.

DeletedUser

well i mean we went hard for the bp one cuz we have a bunch of bp hungry peeps inside our allaince :D u needed the defense buff for a 2 week respite that u would be screwed without in all honesty(the 9 days of no defense buff against the attack buff might not go as well for u tho)

DeletedUser52860

Aww, well done, you can all cuddle up and take out DBD.

Seems like we've been hearing that since day one; we didn't care about it then and we don't care about it now ;)!

DeletedUser25609

even with DBD's 20% bonus ive scored 72k ABP off them in the last 10 hours lol. more to come

DeletedUser25609

ive got a CS landing in a few mins so lets see what DBD pull out the bag :)

DeletedUser25609

Nice. got a new city and a cool 90k BP from it :) thanks DBD!!

DeletedUser28198

Maybe you should support your alliance then, what a terrible leader indeed

635.jpg

All my cities are stacked with 5k+ DLU I've siphoned from the alliance. I keep all my troops to myself. I also refuse to help in any attacks unless the member requesting help sends me 500 gold and 50k resources. Not counting the resources I had to spend to get the gold. My end goal is to internalize DBD and win WW's as a one-man alliance.

DeletedUser23146

635.jpg

All my cities are stacked with 5k+ DLU I've siphoned from the alliance. I keep all my troops to myself. I also refuse to help in any attacks unless the member requesting help sends me 500 gold and 50k resources. Not counting the resources I had to spend to get the gold. My end goal is to internalize DBD and win WW's as a one-man alliance.

I knew it,you lying jerk. HH? Epi? NSD? Anyone accepting apps?

DeletedUser52860

cuddle up? you must never have read the rules in NSD :\

Hmmm, got a report or 2 that says different you know? Whether it's official or not there's definitely some cuddling going on.....:rolleyes:

well i mean we went hard for the bp one cuz we have a bunch of bp hungry peeps inside our allaince :D u needed the defense buff for a 2 week respite that u would be screwed without in all honesty(the 9 days of no defense buff against the attack buff might not go as well for u tho)

Not sure if you noticed but we went pretty hard for the BP one too? Take your lot out and we are pretty far ahead of the rest.

Nice. got a new city and a cool 90k BP from it :) thanks DBD!!

Oop, hang on everyone. Can we just stop for a sec and give adz 7 a nice round of applause for taking a city.

Jeez!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

Hmmm, got a report or 2 that says different you know? Whether it's official or not there's definitely some cuddling going on.....:rolleyes:

NSD have no naps and no pacts FACT
We are a bunch of vet players, we have friends and acquaintances in other teams that we communicate with to understand the diplomatic currents of this server and we adjust our tactics to suit our advantage based on developments.

Our individual players can hit who they like with no pacts or naps and they do

But alliance direction OP's and WAR's are lead by leaders who look for whats best for the team as a whole

non of that is in anyway cuddling

DeletedUser52860

NSD have no naps and no pacts FACT
We are a bunch of vet players, we have friends and acquaintances in other teams that we communicate with to understand the diplomatic currents of this server and we adjust our tactics to suit our advantage based on developments.

Our individual players can hit who they like with no pacts or naps and they do

But alliance direction OP's and WAR's are lead by leaders who look for whats best for the team as a whole

non of that is in anyway cuddling

No, but sending biremes to help out a player from another alliance is bud.

Listen, from my experience you all seem like a decent bunch, play the game the right way and all that.

But I've seen collaboration and I'll define that for you: HH and NSD working together to try and stop me talking a city.

I appreciate they may be friends from whatever, other servers, RL, who cares? I certainly don't but I'm still going to call it how I see it?

TromboneTom

Strategos
No, but sending biremes to help out a player from another alliance is bud.

Listen, from my experience you all seem like a decent bunch, play the game the right way and all that.

But I've seen collaboration and I'll define that for you: HH and NSD working together to try and stop me talking a city.

I appreciate they may be friends from whatever, other servers, RL, who cares? I certainly don't but I'm still going to call it how I see it?
The biremes that got there were just BP hunting as nobody attacks us other then the failed DBD op on us a couple weeks ago (lol).
If we were pacted (or had intel about the RR times) you can be sure they would of landed before the city was taken rather then after.