Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser23146

I mean this seriously, is that your only ammo against DBD?

DeletedUser

A player of ours decided to go to HH, because Steve offered mass invites to our members he saw of value. The member did it in order to help our alliance. Not sure where "sending" somebody to infiltrate them came into the picture. I guess its more honorable to fight a war by throwing invites at the enemy. If they want to attempt recruiting us to death, then I don't see why somebody wouldn't take advantage of their slanderous operation.

Not to mention, I did not send him to do it, he did it himself. And as I said at the time it happened, I wasn't even online when it happened. I was checking in occasionally via mobile for 16 hours.
well they are Hooligans :D ur supposed to be honorable, i mean after all you are "Death Before Dishonor" so maybe Snow needs some death for his dishonorable action, which was done all by his own choice according to you :0

DeletedUser23146

You can PM me directly in-game. I won't tell GP. He sucks anyway.

DeletedUser28198

Could we get this non-sense of us being pacted with HH out of the way we both know the person in question gathered intel (blank forums apperiantly) im sure he/she also looked at the pacts right!

Why did you reply to my post saying that? I literally said nothing about NSD being pacted to HH in there. I compared NSD and HH's fighting. We fight them both, so its easy to compare.

DeletedUser28198

You can PM me directly in-game. I won't tell GP. He sucks anyway.
2lms1tf.jpg

DeletedUser52860

Jeez guys, talk about touched a nerve? Sensitive much?

You might want to go back and read the posts again? I can promise you I never accused you of having a pact with anyone, I just dropped an innocuous comment about the top alliances all cuddling up (just like every other grepolis server) using the only bit of evidence I have. If no-one else wants to attack each other (apart from DBD and Epi) then you cant really moan when you get called cuddlers. I also pointed out that it was a statement of fact, not a moan. Personally I don't have any problem with any of it, this is a strategy game and people are free to employ whatever strategy they like.

Also regarding the whole HH forum thing, who cares. It is just part of a long list of catastrophes that land firmly at steve johnsons door. It's not like we deviously infiltrated the enemy, they invited him in. It's hardly industrial grade espionage, lol.

DeletedUser52215

Why does everyone hate EPI and DBD? They are the best fighters in this world, granted NSD are strong but they haven't been focused anything like EPI or DBD. There is a reason both alliances are still going and it's because they are strong and good fighters. Cuddling is annoying but when 200 players can't beat 75 in a war then it's quite funny to watch. NSD aren't cuddlers, they've attacked all alliances anywhere near them successfully except TLB (might be wrong about that) they are just a bunch of BP hungry monsters OPing everyone.

Keep up the good work EPI and DBD and one day the rest of 'em might get too tired to keep cuddling.

DeletedUser52860

The cuddling comment wasn't really posted about NSD as they are clearly out for fighting. I have no doubt if we weren't there they would happily fight HH, Epi or whoever. It's only out of a matter of chance I was even aware they were sending biremes to support enemies we were attacking. And as I mentioned, who cares. if it had been successful then I would have been none the wiser but it wasn't so no great loss for anyone.

Anyway, cuddling's nice right. (unless you're the ugly kid in the corner with acne and glasses...... Damn, Kasmenai is just like prom night all over again)

DeletedUser

Why does everyone hate EPI and DBD? They are the best fighters in this world, granted NSD are strong but they haven't been focused anything like EPI or DBD. There is a reason both alliances are still going and it's because they are strong and good fighters. Cuddling is annoying but when 200 players can't beat 75 in a war then it's quite funny to watch. NSD aren't cuddlers, they've attacked all alliances anywhere near them successfully except TLB (might be wrong about that) they are just a bunch of BP hungry monsters OPing everyone.

Keep up the good work EPI and DBD and one day the rest of 'em might get too tired to keep cuddling.
i think there is a difference between the best and the most points,when dbd oped us it was cities that had like 12-16 hour tt for most people except a few, yet we still managed to not lose a city and sink like 13 cs if i remember correctly. And I don't know where this misconception that we don't attack other alliances came from, just because us and TLB haven't taken cities from each other doesn't mean we don't hit each other lol. Pretty sure we have attacked them more then DBD as of late(which i haven't seen much of) and then i can't believe no one noticed that we started to take cities from our overlords, death row. Kurbs still wakes up in a cold sweat thinking about them and here we are with 15 of their cities. Your welcome rest of server.

DeletedUser28198

i think there is a difference between the best and the most points,when dbd oped us it was cities that had like 12-16 hour tt for most people except a few, yet we still managed to not lose a city and sink like 13 cs if i remember correctly. And I don't know where this misconception that we don't attack other alliances came from, just because us and TLB haven't taken cities from each other doesn't mean we don't hit each other lol. Pretty sure we have attacked them more then DBD as of late(which i haven't seen much of) and then i can't believe no one noticed that we started to take cities from our overlords, death row. Kurbs still wakes up in a cold sweat thinking about them and here we are with 15 of their cities. Your welcome rest of server.

You shouldnt have done that. You won't like them when they're angry. :eek:

DeletedUser38939

They are everyone's enemies, and even together we don't stand a chance

DeletedUser37948

i Just read two pages of salt only to see that in the end we all agree NSD does not have pacts

Oh on a personal note IE just my opinion, if a team invites players from a current and viable enemy then the risk of duplicity should be expected.

The following is not my veiws on spying but more some of the thoughts i had regarding it

Spys are a fact, intel is useful and the morality of it is complex

People dont like spys because of the effects they have but...

Spying is not against the rules of grepo

IRL we have whole intelligence agencies to protect our countries, are they scum ? or valued servants of the state

Are spys untrust worthy? or are they valiant players who risk much for the greater good of the teams they serve

OPs are a skill, propaganda an art and spying a secret. They are all warfare!

DeletedUser28198

And DBD have got 2 of 3 of them down to a zero point

Not even going to respond directly to the accusation of DBD doing this, because I think we've gone over it enough times. As for ops, well, last I checked we're still beating EPIDEMIC.

Propaganda? You mean telling truths such as "We are fighting constantly, and we haven't been destroyed." If that is propaganda, you have us.

image.jpg
add.jpg
ddd.jpg
dddd.jpg

:p