Pebble's Daily Quote

DeletedUser8396

Day 47, December 15 (EST): Greatness hinges more upon one daring act than a thousand safe choices. ~Pebble

DeletedUser

Consider Churchill who often considered himself to be " a great man" and is quoted as saying
Success consists of going from failure to failure with out loss of enthusiasm

DeletedUser8396

Day 47, December 15 - Quote 2 (EST): Most individuals, when writing the story of their life, would be guilty of plagiarism. ~Pebble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

because the subreddit is dedicated to people saying stupid things they think are deep. I quoted you and linked to that sub, meaning you think you're cool, while you are truly in fact just 14.
however I didn't really mean it and you are a good reindeer.

DeletedUser8396

Day 48, December 16 (EST): And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

DeletedUser8396

Day 49, December 17 (EST): If you want someone to believe a lie, show them something they think impossible. ~ Pebble

Day 50, December 18 (EST): Searching for joy only makes one aware of joy being absent, yet searching for misery only makes one more miserable. ~Pebble

Day 51, December 19 (EST): If people were more like dogs, the world would be a happier place. If people were like cats, the world would be an introvert's dream. ~Pebble

Day 52, December 20 (EST): Never say you cannot due to your fear of trying. ~Pebble

Day 53, December 21 (EST): Ergophobia is the best excuse to be lazy. ~Pebble

Day 54, December 22 (EST): Excessism is both the best and poorest way to live. ~Pebble

Day 55, December 23 (EST): I spend more time debating what I would like to eat than I do eating the meal. ~Pebble

Day 56, December 24 (EST): They say gaming is a waste of time. However, the true waste of time is aimlessly trying to convince gamers of their "fruitless" deeds by writing a book or article that the gamers will never read. ~Pebble

Day 57, December 25 (EST): It is said that a tree is a great symbol for strength. Instead, I would say the wind. It shows that if enough particles move together in the same direction, both beautiful advancements or terrible destruction can be forged. ~Pebble

Day 58, December 26 (EST): There are two prime reasons social reform could fail: trying to do it alone or forgetting that a crowd stands at your side. ~Pebble

Day 59, December 27 (EST): I despise the saying quitters never prosper. Sometimes the wisest thing to do is to quit and begin something else. ~Pebble

DeletedUser33530

Day 52, December 20 (EST): Never say you cannot due to your fear of trying. ~Pebble
*cough* typo
By the way, I never say that I can't. I say that I don't want to.

Day 51, December 19 (EST): If people were more like dogs, the world would be a happier place. If people were like cats, the world would be an introvert's dream. ~Pebble
Day 55, December 23 (EST): I spend more time debating what I would like to eat than I do eating the meal. ~Pebble
Sooooooooo true.

DeletedUser38828

These quotes range between philosophical to giggle-worthy :) *like*

DeletedUser38828

Apologises, my dear Cod. thought i'd put my two cents in. :)

DeletedUser8396

"Emptiness is evidence only that one may be filled." ~Pebble

DeletedUser8396

Intelligence, when seen by society, must be slowly, methodically erased in order for the whole to remain relevant. - Pebble