People's opinion on things are in calydon

DeletedUser

yep I agree with alot what was said...Opening of new servers is killing alot of things

DeletedUser

i dont play for a crown treach.... Rather be moreon than moreoff :p

When you get in the top ten in anything besides maybe DBP come talk to me, I have been in the top 5 in everything since we started this server so obviously I dont have a problem with fighting...However I would rather choose whom we fight and when rather than just doing whatever...You cant understand that well then thats on you

DeletedUser

How the game was meant to be? Im pretty sure the creators of the game are the once that know what it was meant to be, and when they implemented all the things you seem to hate Im sure that was their plan for how it was meant to be, not just: "Ups, we added some more things to OUR game that we have no idea where came from"
So please, don't talk about what the game was meant to be like you're the one to make that call, we all decide to play a game made by Innogames, and their are the once to decide how the game is meant to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny thing, you keep doing the wrong thing then derek.

Anyway, i fully agree with Dux post. Hate are trying to make this world fun, not like other alliances(if you know what i mean).

DeletedUser

were having a lot of fun with HATE, we thank them

hey mods you pulled treach's insulting post and now my post after his that were pulled makes me look crazy lol

DeletedUser14397

This world has been cool so far imo hope it keeps like this

DeletedUser12324

the only way i could be happier is if you was in hate'...... :)

DeletedUser17088

where has the blue gone? have you decided to drop it for our sanity?

DeletedUser

Middle Ages Knight. "I hate guns. Why can't we go back to the good old days?"
First World War Infantryman. "I hate machine guns. Why can't we go back to the good old days?"
Second World War Veteran. "I hate rock and roll music. Why can't we go back to the good old days?"
Vietnam Veteran. "I hate that rap stuff. Why can't we go back to the good old days?"
Future Human Clone on Mars. "I hate Cyber Imperial Mars. Why can't we go back to the good old days?"

DeletedUser

World is going stale quickly need new frontiers and less new servers

DeletedUser

I do belive he was saying SHUSH was almost beat AD, so they should have free range of O55 then, plenty of new frontiers for them to explore there. :)

DeletedUser

HA.give up were just getting started..They had a lil shot a few weeks ago. Now they have no shot

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
HA.give up were just getting started..They had a lil shot a few weeks ago. Now they have no shot

I know enough people in your dull alliance, they don't like you, it makes me laugh when I read what they say, this world is dull, and you have made it this way hope you are proud. Hmm I doubt it.