Petition to Ban Attack Alarm

DeletedUser20415

Grepo alarm in En server is a modified version of the night bonus in the specific located servers. En server is international server with no night bonus.

Although most of you think it's a bad idea, but from an other point of view, now you can not sneak around attacking players while inactive like little girls. Now you need some skills, prove what u worth by taking a city from a player WHILE HE IS ONLINE.

If you can't accomplish that, that mean you need to find a new online game to play or you need to improve your gaming skills.

Its simple as it comes.

DeletedUser

I'd rather have night bonus and no alarm... At least with night bonus you don't hit a bireme wall every time you send a Cs.

DeletedUser20415

Then make an operation and send 5 CS rather then 1 and lets see how many brms wall are you gonna hit ;)

Besides, thanks to the grepo alarm, people had epic battles, down to the last soldier standing in the city !

DeletedUser

it has also slowed down wars dramatically as the cities taken/week is much reduced.

Ranga1

Strategos
Given inno's goal of trying to increase market share in mobile based games the attack alarm is a prime reason for people to download it (that already use it on a browser) so very little, if any, chance of this happening

DeletedUser39031

Given inno's goal of trying to increase market share in mobile based games the attack alarm is a prime reason for people to download it (that already use it on a browser) so very little, if any, chance of this happening
The alarm is the only reason people download the app, even more reason to remove it and actually make a decent mobile version which could bring in new players

DeletedUser25609

The alarm is the only reason people download the app, even more reason to remove it and actually make a decent mobile version which could bring in new players

That's true. Only people already on PC use the mobile app. It's impossible to go far with the app, i mean i cant even work out how to use the alliance forums on mobile.

DeletedUser33530

Yup. Title says it all.

Is Grepo a game of skill and planning or is it a game of who can buy the best phone and sleep lightly enough to hear it?

Attack alarm is ruining one of the most highly competitive Grepo worlds in a long time (Thebes).

Talk about unbalancing the game...pshaw...either release an app that can work with all phones or disable it completely. Only way to bring balance back into the game.

have they released apps for all phones yet?

DeletedUser49197

lol, I know many people who play the game with a Windows Phone, luckily I realized that when looking in the verizon store, I might have bought one!!! :Angry: It is frustrating with no app on some tablets, but even on the types that there are, it usually doesn't work well.

DeletedUser33530

I usually just play the full browser version on tablets. Don't even bother with the app.