Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser

Yeah put my name on this, sad to see a previously great game be reduced to this through greed

DeletedUser42393

It's great to see people come and voice their opinions through this petition.

Now let the voices be heard.

DeletedUser

Sign me up. I understand Inno's need to make money off the game, but I'd rather everyone pay a flat monthly fee to play than see rich people essentially get to delcare themselves the winners whenever they feel like paying enough to kill everybody else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Makes sense.
Someone make a post about this on the US forums please. I would myself but I'm not allowed back there.

DeletedUser22590

I am in agreement with the petition, and would like to sign. Add my name to the roster, please!

Winchup

Phrourach
Sign me up, although I can't see Inno changing their mind on something once they have decided, although hopefully they will make it so that the cost is so outrageous only a very select few will actually use it.

DeletedUser36436

Update for Flame:
Gran Cerbero
callum97
DrunkenBaws
same-skamiminda
SH101
kdaroks
Machida64
Scoot99
Admiral Naji
Apoc Mugz
Rock5
2suljo2
Hassan al-Sabbah
Tzar Assenav
Joseph Nieves
MyLittleUnicorn
baskabel4
Gond
Cheater of death
Bouddicae
Prateek the Great
the bat
?who?
Curly moe
faithlesstorment
blastclaw
exile192837465
givemeten
Selecues
TheWildOne
ArielJade
MissusR
Makizpwn
TheDoktor
startingout
kev1nmills
pianoman98
Z EX
Freedom76
0spore1
Depraved.
Dizzi777
Tea city
Fist Of The North Star
Xzenossi
Dedovya
philvgr81
stevious Ballista
drinornoli
geoffb29
Saib0t
Jorisva1
Excaliber76
Canby
Milgo11
kingcharles09
Decimators
Guido-San
Omniverso
Winchup

DeletedUser

Sign me up

Grep should just sell its integrity, well whats left of it

DeletedUser

Dang, I just saw this thread and its already on the 100th page with 4k views. I'll sign.

DeletedUser13240

Aye,
Soes as I be sittin' here, waitin' fer a new world to be openin' up, I be readin' about these new-fangled "enhancements" to me beloved game.
Now, truth be known, I be totally astounded by the Devs ideas and actions reguardin' gold an' its usage these days.

That which brought meself joyfully into this game has been modified, abased, abused, an' even purged from the gamein' field.

I were eagerly awaitin' the new world to be openin' up, however, what with the direction the Devs be takin' now I might not be int'rested in continuin' me Greppo career any longer.

Sad day fer Grepo-gamers. Aye, it do be.

Ah well, off to Google to be lookin' fer a new game that ain't too screwed up an' coin oriented.

Oh, aye, sign me up here matey. hehe

yer disappointed
unit

DeletedUser50218

Sign me up. Gold ruins servers enough as it is, this is way too far.

Whitewiz1

Chiliarch
Since one vote is often the difference between success and failure, I would be remiss if I didn't cast my vote to eliminate the "money play". This type of support for the developers has caused massive failures in other online multi-player worlds (not to mention a drastic drop in enrollees).