Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Holy hell can you guys stop beating your chests about hugging and all this crap. Winning and losing and hugging doesn't happen overnight. It all starts with decisions made by leadership. It doesn't matter which server it is, if the leaders are making poor decisions, they and their team will get spanked, and the hugs happen because everyone in grepo like easy food. Especially when they act like they're not. You guys want to be mad at the cartel, or huggers, or whatever you're calling them this week, how about you go look in the mirror instead of beating your chests about "1v1 me bro" and realize this is a heavily strategic and diplomatic game. If you're losing it, it's cause you're being outsmarted. And hopefully, you guys won't screw the pooch on 114. Now please stop beating your chests before you hurt yourselves

Holy hell can you guys stop beating your chests about hugging and all this crap. Winning and losing and hugging doesn't happen overnight. It all starts with decisions made by leadership. It doesn't matter which server it is, if the leaders are making poor decisions, they and their team will get spanked, and the hugs happen because everyone in grepo like easy food. Especially when they act like they're not. You guys want to be mad at the cartel, or huggers, or whatever you're calling them this week, how about you go look in the mirror instead of beating your chests about "1v1 me bro" and realize this is a heavily strategic and diplomatic game. If you're losing it, it's cause you're being outsmarted. And hopefully, you guys won't screw the pooch on 114. Now please stop beating your chests before you hurt yourselves
Sounds like something a hugger would say

DeletedUser21560

Say what? Is not me pounding my chest spending All that gold on my first city just to ghost as Soon as things get rough

You are right that this game in theory should be about strategy and diplomacy, but sadly that is not true any longer.

As Long as the same 250 players join the same alliance on every server there Will be No change. No strategy or diplomacy could ever change that. Or actually, the best strategy is to ghost any server they join, so the World ends up like leontini.

I Can look myself in the mirror just fine as i know every decision made here has been in the spirit of the game. Now lets have fun here. BP is almost over

DeletedUser55453

Alright, it's been a while since the last Top 12 on wednesday. And with BP ending in less than two days i figured it would be fun to make a last quick update before stuff really hits the fan.

so without further ado let's get started shall we?

#1 - Hug This - O54

As this is my own alliance i will abstain with saying too much about this group, since that would be kinda biased. currently #1 in both ABP and DBP and with a strong group of players and leadership these guys will have the opportunity to do some mad things for sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 - Sit down and shut up - O44 - FLOAT/SINK

To be honest, i don't know too much about this group. #5 in both ABP and DBP and with a location dead centre in the world this can go either way. personally i don't like their odds but i'm always up for some surprises.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
#3 - No Name - O55 - SWIM

oh boy where to begin here. these lads are agressive so to anyone who crosses their paths, be warned. Other than their core group of players i see a few new faces here and there. Rising up the leaderboard so fast after joining the world 2/3 days later then most teams, these guys are a force to be reckoned with and i'm sure will make EN114 very entertaining.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
#4 - Order and Chaos - Everywhere - SINK

Being active in all 4 core oceans from the very start is possibly the biggest handicap one can give himself. i honestly see no hope for these lads, and that's a shame. hopefully they can prove me wrong but this is a definite Sink in my books.
------------------------------------------------------------------
#5 - Alecta Nemesis - O45 - FLOAT/SINK

Too spread out for my liking, no concrete core, so these guys will have a rough time from the very starts. especially with the other teams conteding in that region who frankly have better odds. other then that they have some okay players within their ranks, but i don't think they will be able to carry this team in the long run.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
#6 - True Fear - O45 - SWIM - Ones To Watch

And one of the teams in that Region is True Fear. Good set of players for sure, and nice lads. Don't think they will have trouble cleaning out O45 for themselves, Allthough they seem to be heading to the rim. Maybe the weather is nicer there? who knows. will be fun to see where they end up since their last servers haven't really brought them too much luck.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

7 - The Elite Demons - O44 - SWIM - Two's to Watch

seen a few familliar faces amongst their ranks and with enough food in their ocean i can really see them getting somewhere as long as they have good leadership. Hope they can prove me right
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

#8 - Winged Torment - O55 - SINK

They are very brave to spawn in the same ocean as our friends at #3, but i think that was a grave mistake. currently 6 IA's and counting this is a ship waiting to be sunk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
#9 - Trolls United - O54/55 - FLOAT

I don't know what i have to think of them. They are locked between two of the top contenders, but i don't want to write them off immediately since they a few good players, so a float i guess?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
#10 - Mad Dogs - Everywhere - SINK

Same as #4, sorry @1saaa don't hate me <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
#11 - ONE FOR ALL - O54 - SINK

Far apart, and with Hug This on their front door step they are in for a world of pain. you get extra points for the BNHA reference though.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
#12 - Ronin of the rim - O54 - SINK

Same as #11.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
#13 - 173

even though i'd like to write about everyone that would not be realistic :p anyways, for the other 160 alliances that this world has, you have been noticed and we are watching you ;).

I'd like to stress i'm not throwing hate towards anyone and am just noting my opinion ( which i hope in some cases will be wrong ).

Let me know what you thought of this and if you want me to make more.

Regardless of anything, Enjoy your day and happy hunting.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser55892

little late but Vranac was only relaying what they (the "cartel" members that like to stay together from world to world) told us, I got told the same thing, and since this is our first time actually playing with them, why wouldn't we believe them? but anyway, nice top 12 and if someone wants to go to the rim with me i'm dying of boredom, we don't have to do anything fancy, just whatever is fun :)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Say what? Is not me pounding my chest spending All that gold on my first city just to ghost as Soon as things get rough

You are right that this game in theory should be about strategy and diplomacy, but sadly that is not true any longer.

As Long as the same 250 players join the same alliance on every server there Will be No change. No strategy or diplomacy could ever change that. Or actually, the best strategy is to ghost any server they join, so the World ends up like leontini.

I Can look myself in the mirror just fine as i know every decision made here has been in the spirit of the game. Now lets have fun here. BP is almost over

you're not wrong. I'm just waiting here until a competitive server comes out, so I absolutely will be ghosting down the road. I'd have golded and not even been in top 50 most likely on a competitive server. I'm a good businessman tho, and a few select players made some good gold hauls off me with deals. All part of the economy.

good luck on the server, make sure I get invite to the circle jerk if you win

1saaa

Strategos
Thought maybe on a slower world there would be less trash talk since it all happens slower ... boy was i wrong
trash talk is a part of grepolis. nothing will ever change that. Although, i suppose the trash talk on this server is relatively civilised and good natured (with a few exceptions of course).

I think this is because most of the people on this external have some degree of respect towards others on this external :)

wether that is being 'worthy' for someones respect or just being nice people i don't know.

DeletedUser38766

Trash talk is not that entertaining tho... i hope in this world we gonna see awesome newspaper again like years back Carlos made for example :). Really enjoyed reading them. Top 12 are good too. Bring some positive vibes here folks :D

1saaa

Strategos
Trash talk is not that entertaining tho... i hope in this world we gonna see awesome newspaper again like years back Carlos made for example :). Really enjoyed reading them. Top 12 are good too. Bring some positive vibes here folks :D

When it becomes long drawn out bloody affairs I can agree with you. When it's just a couple guys all laughing as they type good natured jabs at each other it can be quite amusing to read and take part in :D

jameslongst

Strategos

Nutzy you wanna hug me? I'm ready man bring it in.

1saaa

Strategos
So has any alliance got enough players with revolt to do an OP or are we all being held up the long building times?

DeletedUser36697

So has any alliance got enough players with revolt to do an OP or are we all being held up the long building times?

and this worlds reality is ...TA DA slow, perhaps as an incentive to see how much money is spent,,, building and such as is needed, for folks to commence OP's
Just thought of this
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
wait till all the community awards end then is could really slow down or get really costly

DeletedUser39822

It's a matter of perspective but after playing consecutive fast revolt worlds I find it therapeutic to slow it down, employ a little more thought and strategy, and rediscover my wife and kids.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
and this worlds reality is ...TA DA slow, perhaps as an incentive to see how much money is spent,,, building and such as is needed, for folks to commence OP's
Just thought of this
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
wait till all the community awards end then is could really slow down or get really costly
depending on how you think of it we where actually done a good favor by giving us the first month or so with these buffs... any serious player can have a few expansions at the very least with more farming villages to get resources from. At that point its a little bit easier compared to these slow starts... not touching how often they come out with events
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
but this one is almost a favor for us starting this new world