Players Who Have Made The Most Progression And Players Who Failed.

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

So even though my time in Delos is over don't think for a second I haven't been watching you all. I've noticed a lot of changes in the world of Delos and that some players have come a long way. Other's sadly never quite grew up. These Boom or Bust players go in descending order.

Progress Players:

1. Maciver: While Mac is no noob to Grepolis I noticed he grew as a player both in points and skill when I was on Delos. He has developed finely and LD must think so also given his rank in the alliance.

2. Jteale: Same story as Mac he has come a long way since the start of the game and again he developed his skills both as a player and a leader.

3. Mute Spitter: When I first met Mute he was on the MR. Penguin bandwagon of doom. Over time he not only improved his skills as a player he was a lot more calm and had an improved character in my opinion. I remember early talks with him and later talks were totally different. Mute you actually have had some of the most progression. :D

4. Chilliwhacker: When I first met Chilli he too was on the Penguin Wagon of Doom. He was a good guy as I later discovered but also seemed to over react at times. I noticed later on however he calmed down a lot and has a good head on his shoulders.

5. Nandil: When I met Nandil he was a funny guy. But as stubborn as they come. I'm glad to see that he's come around and joined Lacking Diplomacy rather than go down with the ship. He has way to much potential for that stuff.

6. Deboy1: When I met Deboy he was already a good leader honestly. He knew his stuff and implemented it. However weaknesses were apparent early on. Later on though I realized EoD became a force to be reckoned with because of his leadership. He and his staff put tons of effort into his team because of that they became a tougher and more organized alliance week in and week out.

7. InglriousB: When I met him I noticed he had a great head on his shoulders and always managed to come through when we needed him. Later on I started having him lead ops and he did stellar. I knew after awhile that he would make a great leader and promoted him to senate. Looks like I was right.

Busts:

1. TheGyrphon: Only LD members will remember who she is but she talked up about experience she had only to seemingly fall through both on the battle field and in the forums. The lack of presence often annoyed the rest of us and the op we did let her run ended up falling under .500...On Myrmidons.

2. Mathchew90: To be fair Mathchew ended up being a huge boom player for LD. After all when our future was uncertain he was quick to leave and flee to other alliances. Because of this we didn't have to do damage control on some loud mouthed annoying player who was easily the worst PnP artist I've seen. I guess I pretty much summed up why he was a Bust for Aurora right?

3. Exploro: Okay so this one is pretty self explanatory to anyone who hasn't been living under a rock in Delos. He was rude, impossible to work with, and ultimately a snake. He was the leader of Aurora and just so happened to run Aurora into the ground. He also wasn't a noted fighter or politician which would make him a bust across the board. Still there's a few worse guys around here.

4. Mr. Penguin: While he seems to be rather popular now a days in Delos he was an annoyance. He failed to lead an alliance meant to destroy the MRA's. Instead he joined Myrmidons and fought with them for a time. When things became hopeless he started spying on them.

5. Deathwishx13: To those of you who don't know who he is DW was the guy who founded LD. This probably sparks several questions about how this is a bust. Let me explain he assembled part of our team and got things started but he abruptly left before BP ended. This threw the alliance into chaos and left Forseti, Hassan Al-Sabbah, and I to clean up the mess. Because of this DW clearly failed to really develop on the world.

6. Jason And The Argonaughts: This one is pretty self explanatory. He's a power hungry fool who tried to bully his allies into submission. He would bully his own players. And he would treat everyone rather poorly. To top it off he's run two god awful alliances. There has been absolutely zero progression for him in this world. He started the same and he will go down the same. On an interesting note he's fled to Paros and shares an ocean with me. I out rank him across the board.

DeletedUser

Thanks nod. You tend to improve when your only experience is two months on a revolt world ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks Nod :)

Seeing as this is only my second world, there is always room for improvement and growth. :)

DeletedUser31161

Now wait one moment.... Penguins Wagon of Doom. what the hell are you talking about? You know perfectly well the reason we failed was because smithy got drunk and dissolved the alliance. we were doing really well recruitment had started going up again. I had appointed Chilli and mike to start leading and we were getting somewhere. we were picking up on recruitment. do i have to remind you that with only 20 people we were ranked 2 in abp? look what happened to ER now and then think what would happen if ERW didn't leave

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mr. P.....

You said all that to make what point? I couldn't follow any single thought throughout your post..... so it made no sense at all to me.

To me, it sounds like you're trying to cover up something. Some failure that nod never mentioned but you know was there. Correct?

DeletedUser

ER was made by mike, and we decided to leave on our own. Smithy is not the reason we all left.

DeletedUser31161

you are right ER was made by mike but i made For the Buzz. It is smithy's fault that was destroyed

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure just about everyone had already left by the time that smithy disbanded Buzz.

DeletedUser5554

Now wait one moment.... Penguins Wagon of Doom. what the hell are you talking about? You know perfectly well the reason we failed was because smithy got drunk and dissolved the alliance. we were doing really well recruitment had started going up again. I had appointed Chilli and mike to start leading and we were getting somewhere. we were picking up on recruitment. do i have to remind you that with only 20 people we were ranked 2 in abp? look what happened to ER now and then think what would happen if ERW didn't leave

No if you look back everyone in the first month was against three people Jason, Superbuilder, and of course you. You also didn't hit top 2 ABP i'm actually fairly sure Maelstrom was #2 behind us. FTB was about 5 If I recall right. Chilli and Mike eventually left and started ER and here we are.

DeletedUser1405

That is correct, Chilli and myself left FTB because there was no guidance and people were running round like headless Chickens, there was no planning, just mouthing off and giving orders.
We formed ER as we knew each other from other worlds and realised we could set up and run an effective alliance. This is still the case and ER still has the same friends it has had since the world started. So all apologies Mr P, FTB was going no where apart from down. Smithy was declaring war on every alliance you were no where to be found and people got sick of the lack of guidance.
I don't have any problems wih you posting but please don't try and take anything out of the forming of ER.

DeletedUser31161

first off. I guess i never really said good bie to you guys so let me do it now. First off i would like to say sorry for never really making FTB as good as it could. I had RL issues and i guess i started depending on Smithy a little more. a big mistake obviously. Secondly i would like to say that i have never bashed ER or did anything of the sort. I always thought of it something like what would have happened with FTB if i had more time. I have to admit though ER was made by you not me. Secondly nodcrush dont even talk about the world against me. I was spying for you and mike! he asked me and i went out for him. later on i started giving you intel. Eventually i had so many RL problems that i actually welcomed it when ERW took my city. If annabel remembers right. i actually thanked her for taking my city.

so anyways that is now my good bie. i thank Chilli and Mike for making the experience a good experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^ So many grammatical mistakes in that it's not even funny. You a bit drunk MrP??

DeletedUser

......I got the defender of the world award and almost the most conquest award in Athens. I almost won my crown. And now i am a leader in Unstable Connections arguably best if not second best alliance in ocropolis.

Sorry... had to point this out. You ALMOST had the most conquests in a day in Athens. You almost won a crown. Sorry, in my book, and I'm sure in a bunch of other people's books that almost just isn't good enough. It's either you did, or you didn't. Good luck leading UC... I have a feeling you're going to need it.

DeletedUser31161

^^ So many grammatical mistakes in that it's not even funny. You a bit drunk MrP??

lol no im just a horrible speller. thank god for spell check. :D

Sorry... had to point this out. You ALMOST had the most conquests in a day in Athens. You almost won a crown. Sorry, in my book, and I'm sure in a bunch of other people's books that almost just isn't good enough. It's either you did, or you didn't. Good luck leading UC... I have a feeling you're going to need it.

i completely agree with you. can't show a crown i dont have. still experience is experience. these things will happen to me and i will learn from them and next time i will get those awards

DeletedUser

It's like the good old days before the delos forum died with mr p back :p

edit: oh and nod too

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Good luck leading UC... I have a feeling you're going to need it.

You say he is going to need help leading? I say he won't. UC is being lead by some of the best players in this game and will succeed, do your homework before insulting people bud. I lead UC as well.

DeletedUser5554

first off. I guess i never really said good bie to you guys so let me do it now. First off i would like to say sorry for never really making FTB as good as it could. I had RL issues and i guess i started depending on Smithy a little more. a big mistake obviously. Secondly i would like to say that i have never bashed ER or did anything of the sort. I always thought of it something like what would have happened with FTB if i had more time. I have to admit though ER was made by you not me. Secondly nodcrush dont even talk about the world against me. I was spying for you and mike! he asked me and i went out for him. later on i started giving you intel. Eventually i had so many RL problems that i actually welcomed it when ERW took my city. If annabel remembers right. i actually thanked her for taking my city.

so anyways that is now my good bie. i thank Chilli and Mike for making the experience a good experience.

If Sassy taught me one thing this year it was the definition of a spy. It doesn't count if you willingly come to us and we didn't approach you. ;)

You say he is going to need help leading? I say he won't. UC is being lead by some of the best players in this game and will succeed, do your homework before insulting people bud. I lead UC as well.

Congratulations flco, what's done is done however given the track record i'd seriously watch out for Mr P. When I say the world hated him here I wasn't kidding. There's only a few players who managed to tick off a world faster than Mr P. Now that's not saying Mr P hasn't learned I seriously hope he has in the months that have passed. But i'm just saying given the track record that you should at least keep an eye open. As for unstable connections best of luck. However given the fact you just said Mr P would be a good leader despite an entire server saying other wise from experience makes me predict that UC doesn't have a long life span.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Flco... I wasn't trying to really insult anyone. If you want take it that way, thats your problem. I've played with Mr. P in Athens and I'm still waiting to be impressed...... Honestly I wasn't trying to insult UC at all. Thats why I didn't do any homework on it. I'm just saying good luck to them as Mr. P doesn't have the best record with surviving alliances. lol

Personally, if its you guys leading and him being the forum mod, you should be fine. Just watch out for your enemy being one step ahead of you. If you suspect a spy, don't ask questions, just kick Mr. P. As seen in Delos we know just how well he likes to be on the winning side and what he's willing to pay/give away to be there. :p

Otherwise Pengi.... enjoy Grepolis. :)

DeletedUser31161

:D nuke dog. Your right ive missed these days. Maciver i have never played with you on Athens. And will never. Quit the world once it got lonely. Anyways out off all the things you have tried to call me i am angry with calling me a spy. I only went to 1 alliance to spy and that was Myrmidions on behalf of Mike. My "track record" has never said anything about spying on good honest alliances. And please tell me when u find something.