Players Who Have Made The Most Progression And Players Who Failed.

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm just going to say that sassy left or went underground for a reason. I can pretty much guarantee it's not because she gave two cents for what other people thought of her

DeletedUser5554

Well you're welcome to your opinion and i'm sure that there's a degree of truth to it. However also keep in mind that Annabell decided to leave the world and everyone else decided to join LD or ER shortly after that leaving Sassy high and dry. Had she stayed she would have most likely been rimmed as she wouldn't have found much love from LD as almost all of our leaders disliked her and I doubt ER would welcome her back given what she tried to do. She wasn't well liked by anyone. When I had forum debates with her. Her own players, including annabell, would take the time to message me and point out that they all were laughing at her expense. They literally cheered me on while it happened and agreed with the points I made. That's how Anna and I became friends here really.

Early on we pretty much agreed that losing Sassy to ER was the best thing that had happened to us. It avoided a bunch of drama and let us do our thing. Had she stayed I feel pretty confident that her attitude and desire to have power and show boat would have driven what was a very unstable start in LD into total chaos. She also seemed to have character issues and an attitude which honestly annoyed us and obviously everyone in EGW as they were quick to desert after Annabell said he was leaving the world.

Given that you're absolutely correct that she had a reason. She was practically driven out of the world practically. Her entire alliance abandoned her in the night despite her leadership ability and came to LD. Because of that she just gave up. I believe ER just walked into her two or three cities in no time.

DeletedUser1405

Sassy was a decent person that had to have her say, she left the world for a genuine reason. I kept in regular touch with her when she left ER and was not happy at what was happening within the ranks of EGW as it became. I am quite sure if you ask Anna he will tell you the truth, but then again i doubt it. Lets just say it got personal and could have cost a player a decent length ban. Yes i had seen the posts and will always back Sassy as they were totally out of order and nothing to do with the game.
Anyways, i would be glad to have a player of that calibre back in ER anytime, we welcome attitudes as it brings fun to the game :)

DeletedUser

Attitudes to anyone outside the alliance is fine with me. But if your members are giving the leaders attitude then that is a problem.

DeletedUser5554

I agree when you left due toillness Sassy made a grab for power. It literally almost ended ER.

DeletedUser

yes for a while I as very afraid for ER And since E.o.D was so far away there wasn't much we could do. plus you had that darn spy, which didn't help matters at all. if anna would of stayed there would of been a lot of problems and things could of gone different.

DeletedUser1405

Thats all in the past and we have all moved on from that moment, all the allies have strengthened and proved just how good they are now. I have enjoyed this world and the characters in it. The forum may be quiet but some of the comical messages going round ingame are hilarious.
Yes you are right on the point that Sassy was trying to force herself into a position of power but the way we are set up doesn't make it easy for that to happen. When i came back it took a while to get everyone on the same side again but eventually we got everyone calmed down and woking towards the alliance goals again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me rude? I was nothing but a finest gentleman to you Nodcrush..;)

DeletedUser

So even though my time in Delos is over don't think for a second I haven't been watching you all. I've noticed a lot of changes in the world of Delos and that some players have come a long way. Other's sadly never quite grew up. These Boom or Bust players go in descending order.

Progress Players:

1. Maciver: While Mac is no noob to Grepolis I noticed he grew as a player both in points and skill when I was on Delos. He has developed finely and LD must think so also given his rank in the alliance.

2. Jteale: Same story as Mac he has come a long way since the start of the game and again he developed his skills both as a player and a leader.

3. Mute Spitter: When I first met Mute he was on the MR. Penguin bandwagon of doom. Over time he not only improved his skills as a player he was a lot more calm and had an improved character in my opinion. I remember early talks with him and later talks were totally different. Mute you actually have had some of the most progression. :D

4. Chilliwhacker: When I first met Chilli he too was on the Penguin Wagon of Doom. He was a good guy as I later discovered but also seemed to over react at times. I noticed later on however he calmed down a lot and has a good head on his shoulders.

5. Nandil: When I met Nandil he was a funny guy. But as stubborn as they come. I'm glad to see that he's come around and joined Lacking Diplomacy rather than go down with the ship. He has way to much potential for that stuff.

6. Deboy1: When I met Deboy he was already a good leader honestly. He knew his stuff and implemented it. However weaknesses were apparent early on. Later on though I realized EoD became a force to be reckoned with because of his leadership. He and his staff put tons of effort into his team because of that they became a tougher and more organized alliance week in and week out.

7. InglriousB: When I met him I noticed he had a great head on his shoulders and always managed to come through when we needed him. Later on I started having him lead ops and he did stellar. I knew after awhile that he would make a great leader and promoted him to senate. Looks like I was right.

Busts:

2. Mathchew90: To be fair Mathchew ended up being a huge boom player for LD. After all when our future was uncertain he was quick to leave and flee to other alliances. Because of this we didn't have to do damage control on some loud mouthed annoying player who was easily the worst PnP artist I've seen. I guess I pretty much summed up why he was a Bust for Aurora right?

mahchew was kickced from LD in those early days and he has admitted o jumping alliances early for amusment of noobs crying for help and just for the general gossip, i did not leave. thats why mathchew90 held grudges. but m90 had so much fun fighting and annoying LD and other alliances. and would not change it for the world, even my own alliance hated me LMAO

DeletedUser

I guess I pretty much summed up why he was a Bust for Aurora right?
-------
He wasnt a bust for Aurora, he was a good active player. A good character to have around(I like interesting characters it makes the game more fun).

Nobody in Aurora was a bust..They were an excellent bunch of peeps that made a great early story in Delos. Show me another alliance in Delos that took on LD, ER and EoD almost single handed when all their players were most active? The only allies we had at that time were HORDE, yet they were unwilling to help us because HORDE and Forsetti had an understanding.

The cities in 046 that we built were at that time in a safe ocean, so we could build defences and load up the cities in the core. So we could then in turn build offence units in the core to enable us to turn the tables. But obviously Nodcrush was PM'ing all the Au members telling them that we were deserting them and "running off" instead...Yet we were doing nothing of sort, we needed a base to build defences safely to bulk up the cities in the core. - It was Nodcrush at his best, on how to plant the seed of doubt in the minds of enemy members. Not my style but its part of the game and he was good at it!

This is why I also spoke to Hellfire - they had many members in safe oceans doing naff all..So I was trying to get the leaders of Hellfire to organise these members to build defences, so that the front line could be stacked up and then we in turn could build offence units instead(I tried to explain that all their members just simming in safe areas could earn much needed BP's). We was in a war, or just starting a war with 3 very good alliances but we had no cities in safe areas where we could send defences, this needed to be addressed - hence building a few cities in 046 and hence talking to Hellfire.

DeletedUser41523

Yup singled handed you, HORDE, and the 500 guys from Myrmidons + their allies. To put that numerically you guys had well over 50% of the remaining server. And you had it in the core oceans. Lets look at the opposition. A strong but poorly positioned Lacking Diplomacy. An Exiled Renegades team that had just had a civil war settled and founder return the week before. An a Empire of Death team that had to face enemies from multiple sides and was bugged by you initially. Overall if you even bothered to organize your advantages then you would have easily beaten LD,ER, and EoD.

Matt was a pretty big bust for AU. You easily could have maneuvered around your early political blunders had you cut him. Sometimes a good sniper isn't worth the backlash. If you don't have a strong enough example go check out Cythera nobody will take him in.

HORDE kept EoD off of you for a time and you both sniped and supported each other and had shared forums with Myrmidons. Not sure why you are saying they wouldn't help?

Nobody in AU was a bust? Didn't you have like 90 members when the war started? I think you had 45 when I left.

The seed of doubt? You were getting slammed and abandoning your ocean. The ocean you went into easily could have been flanked at a moment of our choosing. You knew this but it was still safer than the front lines. You were also beat 100+ to some score of 20 cities and losing active players. I don't think anyone needed to plant the seeds of doubt you did a good job of that yourself. Your cofounder offered to join us too at one point. The war was basically over and that was confirmed once you left and Jason took power. The alliance that was Aurora died that day.

The hellfire move was rather silly. If you knew they were simming then you probably knew that you wouldn't change their ways. However you also had a lot of simmers. If I recall you took in a lot of our rejects. One of which broke top 15 and got rimmed by us shortly after. Face it under your leadership you lost everything. You were given a pact and an indefinite amount of time to prepare for a war you wanted to wage, even a free win if you choose to have it. Yet you picked the worst allies who would have their best players absorbed by us if we fought. You jumped the gun. You tipped your hand to your plans about a month in advance before the war broke out. When all of that happens you can't really wonder as to why you had to run to another ocean to regroup.

DeletedUser

what do you mean nobody will take me in. you are a proven liar now. you still pretend you are not nodcrush, and many have seen that you are a liar now, nodcrush is banned but yet you are still here under a different name. why dont you just admit it, i have so many PMs

your alliance consisted of the majority of gold spammers in the core of delos. you pacted with the only threats including aurora at one point "because you were scared of the MRAs". nobody respects your skills as a battle strategist only as a diplomat securing pacts with allainces that might put up a fight.

when you left all of a sudden LD ER and EOD were actually able to rim me or make me rage into quitting, with a constant non stop barrage which is what should of happened. you couldnt do it. whoever took over in LD really sorted things out.

btw im doing fine in cythera without gold as usual. looks like i picked up plenty of fans on the way and i do have a few top12 alliances looking at adding me to there roster, so dont you worry about that. i dont need to join these said alliances because it might make things a bit boring.

DeletedUser1405

God you back already, and the people who lead ExLD are the same it's has always been. You not use Gold, is it April fools already, admit it fool and stop the lying. I use it, so what what's wrong with admitting it.

DeletedUser

im back mike62.

busy destroying nodcrush and removing him form cythera.

ofcourse nodcrush is up to his evil ways again, mass pacting with threats, i had 3 of his alliance banned on my island lol. he was even well ranked at one point. but the good guys always win, eventually