Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

All the trash talking has died so i thought i'd liven up the forums with a top 12 players :p

Top 12 Players On Gythium ( March 14 20012)

Number One: Azema
Total Points: 306282
Cities: 29
Alliance: Tiny Teddies
ABP Rank & Points: 26 -- 26,463 points
DBP Rank & Points: 26 -- 15,112 points
TBP Rank & Points: 17 -- 41,575 points

Number Two: Starfish Bear
Total Points: 189858
Cities: 19
Alliance: Grimm Sleepers
ABP Rank & Points: 31 -- 24,786 point
DBP Rank & Points: 61 -- 10,978 points
TBP Rank & Points: 31 -- 35,764 points

Number Three: pool guy
Total Points: 186,029
Cities: 23
Alliance: Musketeers
ABP Rank & Points:7 -- 39,162 points
DBP Rank & Points:1 -- 35,677 points
TBP Rank & Points:1 -- 74,839 points

Number Four: Patroclus 1979
Total Points: 148,273
Cities: 19
Alliance: Tiny Teddies
ABP Rank & Points: 2 -- 52,442 points
DBP Rank & Points: 15 -- 18,672 points
TBP Rank & Points: 2 -- 71,114 points

Number Five: Mech88
Total Points:147,865
Cities: 18
Alliance: Alpha Centuri
ABP Rank & Points: 3 -- 52,152 points
DBP Rank & Points: 137 -- 7,104 points
TBP Rank & Points: 6 -- 59,256 points

Number Six: Tazncazper
Total Points: 135,723
Cities: 15
ABP Rank & Points:14 -- 32,277 points
DBP Rank & Points:107 -- 8,316 points
TBP Rank & Points: 18 -- 40,593 points

Number Seven: Psylant
Total Points: 135,492
Cities:20
ABP Rank & Points: 19 -- 30,244 points
DBP Rank & Points: 5 -- 26,583 points
TBP Rank & Points: 9 -- 56,827 point

Number Eight: Bcbear
Total Points:135,465
Cities: 13
Alliance: tiny teddies
ABP Rank & Points: 23 -- 28,667 points
DBP Rank & Points: 66 -- 10,689 points
TBP Rank & Points: 21 -- 39,356 points

Number Nine: butant62
Total Points: 135,377
Cities: 14
ABP Rank & Points:68 -- 14,872 points
DBP Rank & Points: 502 -- 3,039 point
TBP Rank & Points: 104 -- 17,911 points

Number Ten: Darqness4ever
Total Points: 133,219
Cities: 15
ABP Rank & Points:1 -- 55,122 points
DBP Rank & Points:109 -- 8,230 points
TBP Rank & Points: 3 -- 63,352 points

Number Eleven: GrinningHermit
Total Points:124,706
Cities: 14
ABP Rank & Points: 8 -- 37,424 points
DBP Rank & Points: 55 -- 11,438 points
TBP Rank & Points: 11 -- 48,862 points

Number Twelve: Shaka Khan
Total Points: 120,165
Cities: 13
Alliance: Musketeers
ABP Rank & Points: 22 -- 29,179 points
DBP Rank & Points:182 -- 6,149 points
TBP Rank & Points:32 -- 35,328 points

DeletedUser

hmmh........... I think that this would be a great section if it offers more than the information that what can be found in the players ranking page! Some back ground on the players listed, where they are located, what seems to be their strategies, what roles they may have in their respective alliances, are they war-crazy or gold-crazy, etc.

cheers

DeletedUser

Yes you can tell from this list whos gold and whos war

I just didnt want to be mean an point anyone our

DeletedUser

hmmh........... I think that this would be a great section if it offers more than the information that what can be found in the players ranking page! Some back ground on the players listed, where they are located, what seems to be their strategies, what roles they may have in their respective alliances, are they war-crazy or gold-crazy, etc.

cheers

Hi,

my name is morgan, I'm female, 21 years old, from Melbourne, AUS.
I am in California doing a photo shoot for PLAYBOY MAGAZINE and I love strategy games, they keep my mind sharp.

I am located primarily in Ocean 56, I am the pin-up poster girl for Alpha Centuri, I am war and Gold crazy, I like chocolate truffels, long horse back rides on a beach and going to the rodeo.

My sign is Virgo and I am a lesbian

Is this enough information?

DeletedUser

i was just giving some positive ideas on this topic....dont know why you need to get all sarcastic......
but since we are going off topic......no, you have not given enough info..

1) Do you have a bull-dyke as a trolley pusher or a lipstick as a handbag holder?
2) When riding, do you prefer the saddle or going bare-back and which way would you recommend?

hmmh.....I am out.

ps, I too would like to pin you up! please send me poster.

DeletedUser

i thought she was kidding about all that but i'm not sure....

Were you joking morgan or are you serious

DeletedUser

i was just giving some positive ideas on this topic....dont know why you need to get all sarcastic......
but since we are going off topic......no, you have not given enough info..

1) Do you have a bull-dyke as a trolley pusher or a lipstick as a handbag holder?
2) When riding, do you prefer the saddle or going bare-back and which way would you recommend?

hmmh.....I am out.

ps, I too would like to pin you up! please send me poster.
The first question is irrelevant as I do the pushing......

The second question is fair, I prefer a saddle, it prevents chaffing ;)

You can find my pinup in this years June addition

DeletedUser

In as neutral a way as i could this is my attempt at assessing the Top 12. I Do NOT believe any player in the top 12 has not used gold. I do not mean to offend anybody in the making of this listing.

1.Azema
"The franchise of Azema"
At the end of the rainbow you find? (Gold). Very Strategic Player with an excellent building strategy. Just look at a map and see how well Azema positions his cities. Looks like he will continue to maintain his position at #1 in the future.

2.Starfish Bear
"When you mix a fish, a polar bear, and a star u get.......... a Starfish Bear!!! :)." Has been gaining in ranking since the GS lost Onior to RL....Looks like a solid player that is committed to a reliable growth strategy of taking non-major alliance cities + internals. Looks like he will continue to remain in the Top 5 in the coming months.

3.pool guy
"bwaahhhahahahhaahaahaha." What we musketeers refer to as a "Pitbull." Excellent all around player, balanced with city growth and bp. Has fallen in ranking while on vacation, but will likely also remain in the Top 5 for months to come.

4.Mech88
His form of a Mechanized infantry has lead him to the #2 attacker ranking in gythium making this player one of the rising stars. Seems to be an extraordinary player that will be making his way up the rankings in the future.

5.Bcbear
Bcbear looks to be on a major part of the stitching holding the Teddies together. This player likes to keep build his/her cities up high which helps bring him/her up the rankings.

6.Dwreckas
"The Grimm Sleeper Wrecking Ball." Another well balanced player that is ranked #7 on the fighter rankings. Looks to continue a solid position in the Top 12.

7.Darqness4ever
Gythiums #1 attacker and #6 fighter is spreading his "draqness" across the oceans. Seems to be the Immortal Corruption slayer. Not much else needs to be said and will likely also continue to stay in the Top 12.

8.Tazncazper
Gythiums highest ranking Alliance Leader. Tazncazper leads his elite squad by example with a sound alliance strategy. This player seems to hold his alliance members as equals and because of this will likely be supported to remain in the Top 12.

9.Psylant
"Silent but Deadly." Psylant has as many cities as the #2 ranked player. Gythiums #10 ranked fighter looks to speak with actions. Will likely continue to revolve in and out of Top 12.

10.butant62
Still Remains in Alpha Centuri after the merge and looks as if the player has gone inactive. Will Fall from Top 12 unless the player returns with vigor.

11.stabbed
The #9 ranked fighter in Gythium looks like another piece helping hold Tiny Teddies together. Will continue to revolve in and out of Top 12.

12.Nology
Another high ranking Grimm Sleeper, that seems to be a team player. Well balance and will continue to revolve in and out of the Top 12.

That will conclude my assessment and once again like to reiterate that i do not wish to offend anyone with these rankings. I also would like to thank all these players for their contributions that inevitably allow us to all play Grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator: