Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

It would be nice if someone that is not a grimm or musketeer did it.

DeletedUser

i could do best personality but dwreckas would be nowhere on that list :p

DeletedUser

I can cos no one knows my IGN xP (Demon dont spoil it) But im busy now so i will do it later.

DeletedUser

Common you know it as well as everyone else your a troll not a nice person :p is this your first world???? Never heard of you before :S

yes it actually is my first world, doesnt make me less of a player im a fast learner and active and caught on fast

DeletedUser

Obviously your a fast learner your rank #1

You should consider joining my elite premade Asmodeus's Return we could always use a team player

this alliance will be elite (no noobs ) unlike the alliance i run now

*this is only if you think you can handle more then 1 world*

DeletedUser

eh one world is fine for me ive got enough to do on gythium to be very active anywhere else... and ill be playing diablo3 soon :)

DeletedUser

oh very nice do you play starcraft or Warcraft (not world of war craft)

DeletedUser

I Sincerely hope someone else follows through and does another one, but i figure i may as well share my thoughts again.

In as neutral a way as i could this is my attempt at assessing the Top 12. I Do NOT believe any player in the top 12 has not used gold. I do not mean to offend anybody in the making of this listing.

Gythiums Top 12 Players

1.Dwreckas
"The Grimm Sleeper Wrecking Ball" Continues to create havoc with brute offensive strength. Has recently shot up in points with the conquering of 6 Azema cities in 3 days. As before he looks to continue a solid position in the Top 12 and likely hold the #1 position for weeks to come.

2.hibriten
Interestingly enough Gythiums #2 ranked player is ranked its #43 Fighter. This leaves little doubt that this rank is inflated buy shiny metals... Will likely remain in Top 12 as long as they are willing to pay for it.

3.Starfish Bear
"When you mix a fish, a polar bear, and a star u get.......... a Starfish Bear!!!" Solid Player that has remained in the Top 3 despite battling with inactivity issues. Ranked as the #32 Overall Fighter only time will tell if Grimm sleepers favorite mutant will sizzle or fizzle. Will likely remain in Top 12 for weeks to come.

4.Pool Guy
"bwaahhhahahahhaahaahaha." Once again, Excellent all around player. Ranked #4 Overall Attacker and #5 Overall Fighter Pool guy performs "One Man OPS." Dont get mistake for bacteria or you will be swept up quickly! Will likely remain in Top 5 for weeks to come unless he suffers from inactivity.

5.Weasy
This experienced grepolis veteran co-founded The Musketeers. Leading by exampled she has gained in rank quickly, while superbly leading The Musketeers to the #1 Alliance Position. Gythiums #10 Fighter and #7 Overall Defender, this is no woman to mess with. Will likely gain in rank and take a position in the Top 3.

6.Nology
Has moved from the #12 position since my last rankings so certainly is doing something right! Gythiums #30 Overall Fighter seems to be balanced team player that keeps to themselves. Will likely remain in Top 12 in coming weeks.

7.Shaka Khan
Fighting in honor of the great warrior Chieftain Shaka Zulu i have been emboldened by his spirit to help maintain my squad leadership position with The Musketeers. As #9 Overall Attacker i hope to continue gaining on those above me in the coming weeks.

8.BcBear
Another Musketeer in the Top 12, BcBear dropped 4 positions since my previous rankings. Solid all around player and excellent team player this warrior will continue to fight to maintain a position in the Top 12 for the coming weeks.

9.MR SNOW DOG
Co-Founder and Father Figure of The Musketeers this experienced veteran consistently challenges his members to reach for greater heights. Gythiums #14 Overall Fighter and #10 Overall Attacker also has the ability to disperse his army of pitbulls at a moments notice. Will likely gain in ranking in the coming weeks.

10.Shpiler
Gythiums #20 Overall Attacker represents the highest ranked Alpha Centuri member. This self proclaimed general seems to rule Ocean 56. Will likely fall from the Top 12 in the coming weeks.

11.cjeast4
"Big stick diplomacy - Walk softly and carry a big stick." This Grimm Sleeper Is ranked #17 overall Attacker and #21 Overall Fighter proving that they walk the walk and talk the talk. Will continue to revolve in and out of the Top 12 in the coming weeks.

12.Pacorazor
Dont cut yourself on this sharp razor, Currently ranked #34 Overall Fighter this new Musketeer will be growing quickly without the TT/Musketeer war to worry about. Will Likely revolve in and out of the Top 12 in coming weeks.

Of my previous Top 12 Ranking only 5 of the original 12 remain. 6 of the current players are Musketeers, 4 Grimm Sleepers, 1 Moemento Mori, and 1 Alpha Centuri.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dwreckas-
#1 everything doing well for his first time playing he seems to hold up all of Grimm sleepers if he falls grimm will probally be left with nothing besides like 3 players that participate - personality wise allot of Grimm doesn't like him or taz but are scared to leave ...... Wrong way to run an alliance very little respect in that area has allot to learn.

hibriten-
Gold Gold and more Gold ---gold abusers are usally easy cities to take espically when there alliance is a M.R.A who cant defend properly

Starfish Bear
another gold user but he has more bp then hibiren

Pool guy-
amazing player unlike most players in top 12 he doesn't create "perfect cities" to boast them into top 12

Weasy-
hes a musk founder doing well for himself and has proven to make good choices for his alliance only problem is that hes trying to keep the pact with grimm. My problem with this is grimm is going to use this to their advantage there moving closer to musks core while the musks top players are no where near grimms core... and when WW comes grimm will break the pact and wage war just as dwrecks said in the forums somewhere , And a world is not truly won unless you build WW's. but if you take on grimm now there support will be thinned and musks will almost gurentee themselves to be victors of this war and become a Grepo legend. * Just Some Food for thought*

Nology-
Another one of those 3 grimm sleepers who who attack and defend hes a team player and realy fun to have spell wars with ;) although he slowed down recently :(

Shaka Khan-
Seems to be full of him self from his last post although im sure he was just messing around seems to be an okay fighter mabye if he stays active he will grow even more.

* ill have to finish later right now im buzzed and it burns my eyes to look at computer screen*

DeletedUser

lol demon you dont know very much about grimm or musketeers do you? funny to know what u think of us tho :)

DeletedUser

lol demon you dont know very much about grimm or musketeers do you? funny to know what u think of us tho :)

so tell me what am i missing sure you took down teddies together what else

and i know a good amount about grimm they never really last in any world. always do good but never make it all the way

half of grimm doesn't like its leaders i know usually before u go to concur someone inactive in my alliance..... and when a player goes inactive in grimm they offer me their cities

and musks are good stoped teddies in a way and was able to predict teddies betrayal but now stay loyal to you and allowing you to get closer to there core its just dumb come WW grimm will win if they don't change that.

and at the end of the day no one cares who betrayed who remember its a war game pacts are usually for an alliances personal gain....... so tell me what am i missing are u guys secret lovers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i honestly dont even really understand what your trying to say, all I know is your wanting grimm and musketeers to war so your alliance wont fall lol