PnP: 24 Hours to leave them LoS-ers behind

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5061

My memory is still a bit blurry but the signs were clearly there, that she left before I got up this morning...

2mrhaa1.png

I do have to say though that Cathy yo, she's such a hoe! she gave it up pretty easy, no dinner date, no movie, not even enough time to declare my love and post a PnP. Anywho been there, rimmed her...

2gxi6ir.png

yeah I know we weren't the only ones to hit that, told you she's a hoe but we were her first so that makes us a little more special. She is in the past now it's time to move on.. there are plenty more like her we can get our hands on but the problem is we like redheads and..

16m56xy.png

Well it was a problem until we heard a old cow we already hit a few times..

1q4l89.jpg

was colouring her hair red tomorrow night. So I sent Aunt Sapphire a message since she knows the old cow all to well, to see if this was true...

2cxgwgg.png

So there you have it folks ;) thank you sapph for the conformation.

So without the metaphors and in all seriousness what I am saying is this time tomorrow night the flags over the cities of Legion of Shadows members will be turned red. Anyone still in that alliance will be considered an enemy to team project venom and will be hunted down, conquered and farmed to the point where they will find themselves stressing and losing sleep over what is just a game.

Warring against an alliance our size isn't for everyone, that is why I am gonna give members of LoS a 24 hour notice so you can choose whether you want to partake in such event. We have nothing against any of you as individuals our goal is to take down the alliance Legion of Shadows and as long as that alliance exists and you are in it, we will just keep coming after you. And just so you know we did try to get a pact with your alliance but your leaders rejected it because they are not the ones in the firing lines and left it for you guys near our borders to pay the price.

This PnP is my way of declaring war for Project Venom on the alliance Legion of Shadows

Just to clarify a few metaphors and words used in this PnP:

Cathy - Short for Catharsis.
LoS-ers - Short for Legion of Shadows
Hoe - Short for pointwhore.
Hit that - Conquer/Attack another playerr/alliance
Cow - nickname for the alliance Legion of Shadows formerly known as Circle Of Shadows
Redheads - An alliance with red banners because they have been marked down as enemies by your alliance.
Rimmed - to take someones last city in one of the core oceans (44/45/54/55).
Late Night Booty - sending attacks to raid another player's city while they are asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

Really outdone yourself this time Dai! By far the best PnP I've seen this world, mainly for your excellent delivery. As many reps as I can give are coming your way

DeletedUser

Great post Daizan.

When does the 24 hour clock start?

DeletedUser

Yes! I got namedropped subtly in a screenshot!

Very nice PnP Daizan, getting better each time.

DeletedUser

OMG this world is turning out to truely be one of the best. While I myself have not had to many talks with either alliance PV or LOS and have no idea what the story is commenting on this post alone it was truly humorous. I had to warn myself not to laugh so hard at work. Nicely done post KB

DeletedUser

That doctered mail is very interesting Daizan :)

I love how people declare on Us, and say 'you have 24hours to join us or die' ...de ja vu what did Quackers say?

Best of luck, i'm doing my talk in game.

DeletedUser

Actually, it is a similar message that PV gave out to Shine and has no connection to Quackers.

So it is probably a better idea to compare it to the PV-Shine incident not the Quackers-LoS incident.

DeletedUser

Actually, it is a similar message that PV gave out to Shine and has no connection to Quackers.

So it is probably a better idea to compare it to the PV-Shine incident not the Quackers-LoS incident.
agreed, i think the similarity between shine & LoS is a hint stronger than that between PV and Quackers :p

beaut of a pnp dai, one of the best i've seen :D

DeletedUser6810

I dont know why but daizans pictures never load for me, everyone elses is fine. But its nice to see you guys in the core having some fun :)

Hate to think it was just us on the rim playing with noobs.

DeletedUser11965

I dont know why but daizans pictures never load for me, everyone elses is fine. But its nice to see you guys in the core having some fun :)

Hate to think it was just us on the rim playing with noobs.

Oh yh, its a party here, blood every hour, death every second.

You don't know what kidna life I am having. ;)

DeletedUser

I must admit that this is a good PnP, you've used some excellent propaganda. :)

PS: could you provide me with the screenshot on which we denied the pact. I can not remember that we said no..

I'm in LoS

DeletedUser14937

PV took out the bright light (Shine) of Xi, it was only a matter of time until they went for the darkness of Xi who lurk in the shadows trying to remain hidden (LoS) :D!

p,s, very nice PnP :) +rep

DeletedUser6810

Can honestly say it isnt looking good for LOS at all, they seem to be getting desperate aswell.

I was running home last night after a gym session when i got pulled into a skype chat to negotiate a merge deal with sapphire. Some new recruit had suggested the idea from my alliance ( even though he holds no power or influence) next thing i know SS is trying to barter with me. Told them i was busy running and i couldnt type on my Iphone while running, tod them to say whatever they wanted and il read it when i get back.

Its more than desperate considering we are about an ocean away from LOS, and niether alliance would benefit at all from a merge.

Hell, i wouldnt merge because TGT is their leader, even if they offered me Founder rights to disband their alliance.

DeletedUser

Can honestly say it isnt looking good for LOS at all, they seem to be getting desperate aswell.

I was running home last night after a gym session when i got pulled into a skype chat to negotiate a merge deal with sapphire. Some new recruit had suggested the idea from my alliance ( even though he holds no power or influence) next thing i know SS is trying to barter with me. Told them i was busy running and i couldnt type on my Iphone while running, tod them to say whatever they wanted and il read it when i get back.

Its more than desperate considering we are about an ocean away from LOS, and niether alliance would benefit at all from a merge.

Hell, i wouldnt merge because TGT is their leader, even if they offered me Founder rights to disband their alliance.

Well this is what happened ladasha asked me do you want to merge then i said i have no power so i said ask middy ill invite him when he is online and isnt sapph your diplomat so he invites sapphire (ill skip up to the action) so me and ladasha kept on having noob convoes while sapph and middy were trying to discuss the merge

Status
Not open for further replies.