PnP: 24 Hours to leave them LoS-ers behind

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will be most likely be handing leadership over to Ladasha if I don't want to get rimmed on alpha. I have and increasing amount of school work and have no time for Xi anymore. Good job though dai, Pv was always superior. Don't call me a quitter because I like grepolis, and I also like not failing my grade and doing it all over again.

DeletedUser

I will be most likely be handing leadership over to Ladasha if I don't want to get rimmed on alpha. I have and increasing amount of school work and have no time for Xi anymore. Good job though dai, Pv was always superior. Don't call me a quitter because I like grepolis, and I also like not failing my grade and doing it all over again.

Thats wierd i always thought he was in his thirties even before he posted that pic in the real life pictures thread

DeletedUser

My memory is still a bit blurry but the signs were clearly there, that she left before I got up this morning...

2mrhaa1.png

I do have to say though that Cathy yo, she's such a hoe! she gave it up pretty easy, no dinner date, no movie, not even enough time to declare my love and post a PnP. Anywho been there, rimmed her...

2gxi6ir.png

yeah I know we weren't the only ones to hit that, told you she's a hoe but we were her first so that makes us a little more special. She is in the past now it's time to move on.. there are plenty more like her we can get our hands on but the problem is we like redheads and..

16m56xy.png

Well it was a problem until we heard a old cow we already hit a few times..

1q4l89.jpg

was colouring her hair red tomorrow night. So I sent Aunt Sapphire a message since she knows the old cow all to well, to see if this was true...

2cxgwgg.png

So there you have it folks ;) thank you sapph for the conformation.

So without the metaphors and in all seriousness what I am saying is this time tomorrow night the flags over the cities of Legion of Shadows members will be turned red. Anyone still in that alliance will be considered an enemy to team project venom and will be hunted down, conquered and farmed to the point where they will find themselves stressing and losing sleep over what is just a game.

Warring against an alliance our size isn't for everyone, that is why I am gonna give members of LoS a 24 hour notice so you can choose whether you want to partake in such event. We have nothing against any of you as individuals our goal is to take down the alliance Legion of Shadows and as long as that alliance exists and you are in it, we will just keep coming after you. And just so you know we did try to get a pact with your alliance but your leaders rejected it because they are not the ones in the firing lines and left it for you guys near our borders to pay the price.

This PnP is my way of declaring war for Project Venom on the alliance Legion of Shadows

Just to clarify a few metaphors and words used in this PnP:

Cathy - Short for Catharsis.
LoS-ers - Short for Legion of Shadows
Hoe - Short for pointwhore.
Hit that - Conquer/Attack another playerr/alliance
Cow - nickname for the alliance Legion of Shadows formerly known as Circle Of Shadows
Redheads - An alliance with red banners because they have been marked down as enemies by your alliance.
Rimmed - to take someones last city in one of the core oceans (44/45/54/55).
Late Night Booty - sending attacks to raid another player's city while they are asleep.

You should recruit DieselBoy, he's a good player and very funny.

DeletedUser

Thanks Toast,
Just dump the faltering alliance on me.
Meh things are gonna change

DeletedUser8969

i would disband it and hide. PV's a-comin'. all i see is a bunch of barely actives.

DeletedUser

good idea
i may consider it but im just not sure
im getting goosebumps just thinking about it
hm........

DeletedUser5061

CS will rule O45 for a long time.

And i'm not saying we are better than PV, I'm just saying if PV invites the better players it becomes harder to win. The same thing you did to shine (ask members to join PV, not sure how many actually joined but you thinner out shine for sure)
Imo its a weak tactic. You shouldn't invite enemies.
And if you start bragging after LoS is defeated (in which you will succeed) I will lose all respect for PV.

Again, i'm not suggesting LoS > PV. PV is a strong alliance with strong players. The only thing that's irritating me i their arrogance..

I just saw this post I am gobsmacked at the level of your ignorance so I have to comment. First get yo facts right. I messaged ThaUnit and Malacius on the 2/27/11 that was way before any attacks were planned on LoS so they were not our enemies at that stage, on the message I explained in the manner we conquer they were in firing line because I had rejected four claims on their cities in the last 36 hours and my players are not happy because they were told if it's not green or blue bla bla bla. They seemed like good active players and can do better in alliance with more active players because sooner or later they are gonna realise being in an alliance with people like you is gonna be their downfall coz when it comes down to it you won't be much help to them. I am pretty sure they would agree I was right about that.

We don't recruit enemies, your players are leaving coz you lot didn't offer much assistance, excuse them for not wanting be in alliance where leaders have 2000 points after a month and a half into the server and getting them into wars with alliance five times their size without a plan. Your leader has bowed out gracefully I suggest you do the same. I don't like to kick people when they are down but you are trying to discredit our achievements by trying to suggest we are winning because we are recruiting your best players which BS coz your best players were the first ones we took out amd everything else is a direct culmination of that.

Shine was not in the same boat as your alliance they underestimated us at first thinking they can take 120 players on with just 20 and their recruitment spree to rectify their error in judgement is what led to their downfall and their best players didn't leave actually them even after -Achilles- quit the server they stuck around, they only joined other alliances after tris decided they should find another alliance for them to join. We got exactly what we wanted, we defeated them without getting into a big war early on, weak tactic? if you say so

All that needs to be said here is, there is no way in hell PV could waltz into ocean 45 or 55 like it did into 44 without having it's head decapitated. Arrogant we are not, we know we have a long way to go and we are not taking anyone lightly will fight much better alliances on this server than those we have come accross so far but if we are coming across that way than it's cause the alliances like yours are making it too easy...

2utp2xv.png

I haven't read you message yet ladasha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

huh
seems like some members are making me look like a fool
and i was trying to turn los around lol

DeletedUser

I did get a message saying that I would be attacked as we werent allies. Apparently this was an "invite". I didnt see it that way.

I have stayed to fight. Lost a city, still have one left.

Rebuilding, Ladasha is a far greater leader than TGT ever could hope, dream or aspire to be.

I will follow ladasha, even if that means i get rimmed.

Cause honestly thats what the game is all about "rim or be rimmed"

DeletedUser

too much politics... just play the game.. and respect each other doesn't matter if you win and loose just show credit when the other deserves it even if they lost or won.
In a couple more months Xi will be a graveyard of just a few hundred players because we drive away many new potential new first time players with harsh words or the way we no longer have fun battling each other because of too much getting into the game. O well Im just here to have fun .. just thought we can still have ... whats it called o yea its FUN lol :p

DeletedUser

I hope so; CoWs was very overrated and anticlimatic IMO.

Seriously, for real?

CoS has always been 'the black sheep' of the pre-mades. Nobody who wasn't a memeber never liked it. People (like Catharsis) underestimated us pretty much even before the world started.

For those who did not notice, we also took 7 Catharsis cities, just as many as PV.

I just saw this post I am gobsmacked at the level of your ignorance so I have to comment. First get yo facts right. I messaged ThaUnit and Malacius on the 2/27/11 that was way before any attacks were planned on LoS so they were not our enemies at that stage, on the message I explained in the manner we conquer they were in firing line because I had rejected four claims on their cities in the last 36 hours and my players are not happy because they were told if it's not green or blue bla bla bla. They seemed like good active players and can do better in alliance with more active players because sooner or later they are gonna realise being in an alliance with people like you is gonna be their downfall coz when it comes down to it you won't be much help to them. I am pretty sure they would agree I was right about that.
But what about alpertros? You couldn't beat him after several attempt so you invited him?
and munafojx?
And again, i'm not saying its a bad this, i just find it a bad thing myself. imo, you should crush every enemy, even if they are good and active players.

We don't recruit enemies, your players are leaving coz you lot didn't offer much assistance, excuse them for not wanting be in alliance where leaders have 2000 points after a month and a half into the server and getting them into wars with alliance five times their size without a plan. Your leader has bowed out gracefully I suggest you do the same. I don't like to kick people when they are down but you are trying to discredit our achievements by trying to suggest we are winning because we are recruiting your best players which BS coz your best players were the first ones we took out amd everything else is a direct culmination of that.
The only good player you took out was malicius.

Shine was not in the same boat as your alliance they underestimated us at first thinking they can take 120 players on with just 20 and their recruitment spree to rectify their error in judgement is what led to their downfall and their best players didn't leave actually them even after -Achilles- quit the server they stuck around, they only joined other alliances after tris decided they should find another alliance for them to join. We got exactly what we wanted, we defeated them without getting into a big war early on, weak tactic? if you say so
I get we and shine aren't the same but yes, I do think the tactic you used was weak. If it were only 20 players why didn't you conquer them?
But yeah, if you wanted to defeat them w/o getting into a big war. Gratz you succeeded.

All that needs to be said here is, there is no way in hell PV could waltz into ocean 45 or 55 like it did into 44 without having it's head decapitated. Arrogant we are not, we know we have a long way to go and we are not taking anyone lightly will fight much better alliances on this server than those we have come accross so far but if we are coming across that way than it's cause the alliances like yours are making it too easy...

2utp2xv.png
tbh, i am quite disappointed in LoS too. If we'd still have all our member who left, and a different leader from the start I actually think we could've came up with a challenge for PV. But now we are quite dead already, just some convulsions left. all the 'veteran' LoS members are leaving and the morale is low.
It seems your 6 conquers were enough to kill LoS.
And i think you're arrogant because you brag too much about too small achievements.

huh
seems like some members are making me look like a fool
and i was trying to turn los around lol
Pff If i can't even express my personal opinion and I wish you good luck with your alliance -.-''
I'm probably one of the most loyal members you've got left, so be happy I didn't leave yet... I even refused the invitation of PV i got. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SO in other words PV is a mass recruitment alliance.. basically invite all who can't be conquered so they invite them??

Status
Not open for further replies.