PnP: 24 Hours to leave them LoS-ers behind

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

get your facts right before you offend someone of something. because what you're saying is not true :rolleyes:

To start with, on average the Dutch alliances have fewer allies and pacts than the ones here. I have no idea how it is on TW but what your saying is certainly not true on the Dutch server. The Dutch even owned speed servers and the test beta world 3 before the reset. Certainly not with diplomacy ;)

What is true is that the Dutch server has way more noobs than the other servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To start with, on average the Dutch alliances have fewer allies and pacts than the ones here.

What is true is that the Dutch server has way more noobs than the other servers.

I find that hard to believe because those statements contradict each other. Here, most of the pacts are made by noobs and MRAs. Perhaps, it seems like there's a lot more pacts because there are lot more players who make a lot more little alliances. Note: I haven't checked the Dutch server population but I assume this to be bigger.

You keep talking about how Dutch servers are all this and that and wouldn't do this or that and making them look superior. There is no "superior" language server. There's nothing that makes Dutch players overall better than the ones we have here. There are many different playstyles on en. because there are people from all over the world so mentality, personality and strategy all have greater diversity than a concentrated group of players from a specific region.

Some people here adopt the assimilation strategy and some don't. It is fine if you say that in Dutch servers it is uncommon (don't say never, because there will be someone who's done it) but you can't draw parallels between the two because they're different as I explained with the diversity in en.

DeletedUser14167

the topic is getting out of hand. admin please close this thread. LoS is almost dead, if not dead. they have four members and five cities.

DeletedUser6810

the topic is getting out of hand. admin please close this thread. LoS is almost dead, if not dead. they have four members and five cities.

Tassies right, time to close this thread or let it die. Because lets be frank, who really cares about dutch servers? Anyone...no? Thought so.

DeletedUser10963

get your facts right before you offend someone of something. because what you're saying is not true :rolleyes:

To start with, on average the Dutch alliances have fewer allies and pacts than the ones here. I have no idea how it is on TW but what your saying is certainly not true on the Dutch server. The Dutch even owned speed servers and the test beta world 3 before the reset. Certainly not with diplomacy ;)

haha ok, never played grepolis nl. just drew the line on from TW. sorry if your offended but as I am dutch I think I am allowed to joke about the dutch. :p

DeletedUser

This has gone on long enough, and is drifting offtopic.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.