PnP: A 24 Hour Notice For The Knights & Dames

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

First of I just wanted to say the name Confederate Knights is not only lame but it's also sexist, do you not have women in your team, are they knights too?

Anyways with the recent departure of players like the bat and sondek, I think it's fair to say the outcome of the war between Project Venom and CK is a foregone conclusion. We don't plan on playing this game forever, so when a war is no longer a war and becomes more of a slaughter, we like to serve the players involved 24 hour notice and be done with it, it saves everyone involved a lot of time and allows players to regroup under a differant banner having learnt from the mistakes made by their last alliance.

Contrary to popular belief, this is not a recruitment thread, we wouldn't extend an invite former members of CK while CK still have so much as a single city in ocean 45. Those who take me up on this offer and leave the Confederate Knights banner in the next 24 hours of this post will be treated like any other player on Xi, enemy nor friend, we will not pull the refugee card when they find themselves a new alliance, we just want to see the Confederate Knights banner gone from our oceans.

Those who fail to comply, will forever be blacklisted at the doors of Project Venom. You will spend your summer inside trying to fend of our poorly timed attacks and whatever the outcome you will end up regreting your decision to stay and stress over a game because you let a silly thing like pride get in the way.

As for the leaders of the Confederate Knights, timothy dewey, Dr Bob and JimiCanuck, you will have 72 hours to disband the alliance known as Confederate Knights, you can reform (not rename) it under a new banner and a new name as long as you stay out of the core oceans, if do as asked and save everyone involve sometime, out of goodwill we will stay out of ocean 46 so me and the rest of Elapidae clan turn our attentions to those cocky noobs in o53 so we can rim them even further this time. Failure to comply and waste our time, will result in you been added to our blacklist which we take from server to server, so not only will make the playing experience for you on this server not very nice but any future server which you decide to join too.

You Have Been Given 24 Hours To Leave The Confederate Knights Banner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

That is the hands down worst surrender proposal I have ever heard.

Yeah because telling them to gift every PV member 5 cities each and give every member 50k resources per day is the better surrender proposal right?

DeletedUser10984

Daizan, you can take that proposal and burn it for all I care I'll fight you to the last city and even if you rim me I'll restart and rebuild and hammer at PV on a later date.

DeletedUser10984

only PV could give someone defender of the day without them even being online.

DeletedUser14937

I'll fight you to the last city and even if you rim me I'll restart and rebuild and hammer at PV on a later date.

Well, one part of that sentence is correct, and it's not the second part ;)

DeletedUser5061

only PV could give someone defender of the day without them even being online.

Almost two months into the war, I haven't seen one report where you have attacked a venomous siege to break free one of teamates, yet you are the first one to come to their defence in the forums everytime, like you give a siht.

I do have to give you props for your snake-like approche to the game turtling yourself than provoking us into attacking you so you could get some DBP but brag when you put that DBP to use by taking a city of PV.

Untill then you are just a smack talking noob who does very little to aid his alliance in their war efforts and partially to be blaimed why the big players who haven't even been attacked by us keep leaving.

DeletedUser

Almost two months into the war, I haven't seen one report where you have attacked a venomous siege to break free one of teamates, yet you are the first one to come to their defence in the forums everytime, like you give a siht.

I do have to give you props for your snake-like approche to the game turtling yourself than provoking us into attacking you so you could get some DBP but brag when you put that DBP to use by taking a city of PV.

Untill then you are just a smack talking noob who does very little to aid his alliance in their war efforts and partially to be blaimed why the big players who haven't even been attacked by us keep leaving.

Couldn't have said it better :)

Keep purring like a kitten sac :pro:

DeletedUser15240

Daizan, you can take that proposal and burn it for all I care I'll fight you to the last city and even if you rim me I'll restart and rebuild and hammer at PV on a later date.

Seriously? Beat an entire alliance solo form the rim :heh:?

DeletedUser

You'd certainly think by the way he talks he is quite the fighter killy ... :D

Neron I've been around before you existed and I'll be around long after you fall. You can count on that.

Well let's see I was in VM for almost 1 month and you being farther out on the rim the skill level of players you face is far below average.

:D unlike you, I pushed core with my conquers the original cities are the O34 ones.

You wouldn't know the point of grabbing frontline cities even if they are small. Like I said when you actually get away from the outer rim call me because I have plenty of troops to send you packing back out their again.

you are over 48h by CS. so your little empire is saved for the moment ;)

I said I could smash you if you were even worth the time of turning my stuff around. Which by your cowardly attitude you have proven not to be worth it.

Of course Neron just took a core city of his :D

DeletedUser10984

You'd certainly think by the way he talks he is quite the fighter killy ... :D

Of course Neron just took a core city of his :D
lol yeah his only attack was a CS I'll have to learn that tactic of being the bum of all your nukes ;)

DeletedUser

lol yeah his only attack was a CS I'll have to learn that tactic of being the bum of all your nukes ;)

Sac,

You must be more of a noob than we thought, are YOU unable to read your reports? Wake up to yourself, put your glasses on, look again, then come back on here and run your mouth again my little saccy ;)
Because either you openly admit i sent more than the cs wave or i start posting the reports from the whole battle then we shall see who really did what hmm?

PS: BTW how many LS again did you send to try and break the siege on your own city what was it a whole whoping 33 ls? wow sac really stepped it up a notch since the last time we did battle...... ROFLMAO
NOOB :p

DeletedUser10984

Sac,

You must be more of a noob than we thought, are YOU unable to read your reports? Wake up to yourself, put your glasses on, look again, then come back on here and run your mouth again my little saccy ;)
Because either you openly admit i sent more than the cs wave or i start posting the reports from the whole battle then we shall see who really did what hmm?

PS: BTW how many LS again did you send to try and break the siege on your own city what was it a whole whoping 33 ls? wow sac really stepped it up a notch since the last time we did battle...... ROFLMAO
NOOB :p
Once again 0 clearing attacks sent by you, plenty of support but 0 clearing attacks.

DeletedUser14937

Just a question sac, if it only takes 1 attack to land the cship why launch 10? That means 9 pointless attacks which could be used more wisely attacking well, anything else? ;)

DeletedUser

Once again 0 clearing attacks sent by you, plenty of support but 0 clearing attacks.

I really don't know what to laugh more about, the fact that you think you can pown players with heavily stacked land d and biremes (this is pointed out by your sad attempt to break the siege) you were online, don't play us out to be fools. At the end of the day you've been bettered, so rather than sitting here wasting time on the forums trash talking how bout you make a stand OR restart hide, come at pv again, but remember the moment you do, your mouth is so big we will know its you and literally tear your apart city by city because you just can't help yourself.
How at all am i supposed to be phased by you sitting here crying about how many waves i sent, you can try make everyone think what you like, last time i checked its alliance vs alliance, you offered no personal war, im here, i took your city, you tried, you lost.
So sac at the end of the day who is the pussy, i accepted your challenge, i pushed my core, i took your city what more do you honestly expect me to do?

So my question to you sac is what now?

DeletedUser10984

I really don't know what to laugh more about, the fact that you think you can pown players with heavily stacked land d and biremes (this is pointed out by your sad attempt to break the siege) you were online, don't play us out to be fools. At the end of the day you've been bettered, so rather than sitting here wasting time on the forums trash talking how bout you make a stand OR restart hide, come at pv again, but remember the moment you do, your mouth is so big we will know its you and literally tear your apart city by city because you just can't help yourself.
How at all am i supposed to be phased by you sitting here crying about how many waves i sent, you can try make everyone think what you like, last time i checked its alliance vs alliance, you offered no personal war, im here, i took your city, you tried, you lost.
So sac at the end of the day who is the pussy, i accepted your challenge, i pushed my core, i took your city what more do you honestly expect me to do?

So my question to you sac is what now?

rofl you are fools because I was offline and you were hammering at a D city.