PnP: A 24 Hour Notice For The Knights & Dames

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

rofl you are fools because I was offline and you were hammering at a D city.

Seems to me attacking any of your cities would be attacking a "D city"
I am sacmaster, i am never online when you hit, your always hitting wrong city,i dont care about that one, you only sent one attack wave, they helped you take it, i will beat pv, i will hammer you all blah blah

MEOW!

Step up sac, i'm dying for a laugh to see this "so called army" you speak of....

DeletedUser14385

you sea stormed one of my clears with 5 hours still to float on my cs...you had plenty of time to block an 11 hour launch but couldnt and you sent 34ls at nerons siege when other ck's sent full nukes to their death.

the fact is your keeping cities warm for us because we can take them as and when we want to, and who cares if it was a d city?...its nerons now he can make it whatever he wants :D

DeletedUser15240

CK keep fighting daizan is just afraid of those ''cocky noobs'' in ocean 53.

lolwhut? you serious :eek:?

Indeed we are terrified of thee myterious cocky noobs you speak of, for this legendary alliance is clearly the best alliance grepo has ever seen :eek:. The prophets all prophesied that a snake would be killed by a cocky kingdom to the north, I fear that time has come :Angry:

DeletedUser

lolwhut? you serious :eek:?

Indeed we are terrified of thee myterious cocky noobs you speak of, for this legendary alliance is clearly the best alliance grepo has ever seen :eek:. The prophets all prophesied that a snake would be killed by a cocky kingdom to the north, I fear that time has come :Angry:

Exactly my point but where did you find this prophecy, I would love to see it.
Also geez must you be so spiteful as to damage my rep, Im on the very verge of crying :(
And hey look at what happened with harry potter and voldemorts snake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

you sea stormed one of my clears with 5 hours still to float on my cs...you had plenty of time to block an 11 hour launch but couldnt and you sent 34ls at nerons siege when other ck's sent full nukes to their death.

the fact is your keeping cities warm for us because we can take them as and when we want to, and who cares if it was a d city?...its nerons now he can make it whatever he wants :D
I sent both my rebuilding LS of 38 and 66. And those LS had been last used breaking a PV siege.

and yeah 5h for that city in deep O45 is a bit far for someone based in O34. I might have actually stacked it if I caught it at the launch but you guys can't stand a compliment of the idea of any attack is to catch your opponent offline :p

DeletedUser14385

lol were would be the fun in that :p

because if you have plenty of warning you may put up a fight instead of just talking one? :heh:

obviously 11 hours in an ocean ck are still number 1 in isnt long enough to arrange a defence, 5 of which you were definitely online for :eek:

DeletedUser

I sent both my rebuilding LS of 38 and 66. And those LS had been last used breaking a PV siege.

and yeah 5h for that city in deep O45 is a bit far for someone based in O34. I might have actually stacked it if I caught it at the launch but you guys can't stand a compliment of the idea of any attack is to catch your opponent offline :p

Hang on a minute here, one moment your telling us you rushed your core to 45, so you cbf turning around and getting me, now in the other hand you sit here and openly state
"yeah 5h for that city in deep O45 is a bit far for someone based in O34"

So again my question to you sac, your based in 34 i am based in 34, now why have you never come to visit me, man for someone that is as big and bad as you why have you not taken one of my cities, why have i NEVER battled your men before moving to 45? Before ACTUALLY bringing the battle to your door as you so threatened me. Talk's cheap sac, all i hear is.......

MEOW!

Keep it up sac, at this rate i wont need to pay for my comedy package on paytv, i can just come on the grepo forum and laugh at your noob comments :p

DeletedUser10984

Hang on a minute here, one moment your telling us you rushed your core to 45, so you cbf turning around and getting me, now in the other hand you sit here and openly state
"yeah 5h for that city in deep O45 is a bit far for someone based in O34"

So again my question to you sac, your based in 34 i am based in 34, now why have you never come to visit me, man for someone that is as big and bad as you why have you not taken one of my cities, why have i NEVER battled your men before moving to 45? Before ACTUALLY bringing the battle to your door as you so threatened me. Talk's cheap sac, all i hear is.......

MEOW!

Keep it up sac, at this rate i wont need to pay for my comedy package on paytv, i can just come on the grepo forum and laugh at your noob comments :p

lol you have battled my men you just don't see who is supporting when the support arrives before your do :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol you have battled my men you just don't see who is supporting when the support arrives before your do :rolleyes:

More dribble eh sac?
Just more talk, tis all you are :D

Doesn't phase me sac one way or another i will take all your cities whether it be me or one of my brothers or sisters at pv, it makes no difference keep building your D,hell call on your buddies stack it mate less places i have to send my troops to, to gain bp, you will see no matter what you do it makes no difference. Keep playing hide the sausage over there at ck with your knight buddies, be seeing you real soon princess ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I just can't have any respect for someone who calls themselves the "Sac Master". I mean man, it would have been better to just call yourself the "Master Baiter". At least that one is mildly humorous. But Sacmaster? Where the hell does the internet dig you damn people up anyway?

What the hell was going through your brain when you decided to call yourself that? Never mind, on second thought, I don't want to know. Are you trying to say that you "Sack Cities", because there is a different word that ends with a K that is used for the word "Sack", as in looting a city. A "Sac" on the other hand means the following: "A pouch or pouchlike structure in a plant or an animal, sometimes filled with fluid."

So your the "Master of your sac" eh? Well you know, I don't want to know that information. It's the kind of thing that your supposed to keep to yourself. Now, go run along and play outside ok? Something tells me that your spending too much time in from of the computer there sac master.

DeletedUser10984

I'm sorry, but I just can't have any respect for someone who calls themselves the "Sac Master". I mean man, it would have been better to just call yourself the "Master Baiter". At least that one is mildly humorous. But Sacmaster? Where the hell does the internet dig you damn people up anyway?

What the hell was going through your brain when you decided to call yourself that? Never mind, on second thought, I don't want to know. Are you trying to say that you "Sack Cities", because there is a different word that ends with a K that is used for the word "Sack", as in looting a city. A "Sac" on the other hand means the following: "A pouch or pouchlike structure in a plant or an animal, sometimes filled with fluid."

So your the "Master of your sac" eh? Well you know, I don't want to know that information. It's the kind of thing that your supposed to keep to yourself. Now, go run along and play outside ok? Something tells me that your spending too much time in from of the computer there sac master.

SAC is my initials. Enough Said.

DeletedUser

Oh so they are your initials eh? You do know that initials are separated by periods, yes? It looks like this, S.A.C. But no, instead you just strung it all together and now it is not initials at all. Instead, now it is a word.

You obviously lack the foresight of a common mole, which is considered legally blind. In psychological circles what you have done would be called a Freudian slip. It is to say that you are only outing your own deep desires to either have a larger sac member, or more self control over your life. You had to have known when you created the name what it would imply, meaning that your name is not a creation of accident. Instead, you deliberately called yourself the "sacmaster" without initials periods so that it would purposefully read as a word.

In short it means that you have no self control, no foresight, and deeply desire that you had a larger "Sac" and i would guess the other equipment to go with it. It is pretty sad.

DeletedUser

Whenever a news outlet or advertisement uses initials without periods it is for media purposes and actually goes against the rules of grammar. They often do this for greater emphasis or simply to have cleaner headlines and more print space for other words or attention attractors. Even in those cases however, the initials are still capitalized so that the public will understand and recognize the association. As well, the media only generally does this with personalities and places that are very commonly known, such as our president or large organizations. In other cases the letter are capitalized and the period is placed at the end of the initials block instead of separating each letter with a period.

This case however is entirely different. Only Sac Boy knew which part of the word was his initials and so he purposefully covered up this information to others. It was his intent to list it as a phrase and not to differentiate between which part of his name was initials and which part was not. So, yes, it is a Freudian slip and in my view means exactly what I stated earlier.

DeletedUser

Does this really have anything to do with the topic of this thread?

This is a game forum, if you are going to attack someone do it about something regarding the game. If you don't like someone's name there is an off topic section where you can write about things people don't care about. I don't come on these forums to read this kind of bull sh!t...

DeletedUser12667

I don't come on these forums to read this kind of bull sh!t...

Just like I dont come on these forums to see this type of language(even though you put a ! instead of a i it still has the same meaning):eek:. But it is here so I dont spend my time whining about how someones post offends me:pro:

DeletedUser

I guess I should better explain myself since a few are getting upset at my comments concerning sacmaster. Firstly, I cheer the Knights for standing up to PV and fighting the good fight. I support them 100 percent. I have not had the opportunity to come to their aid as the time distance is extremely far in most cases. I would even send my defensive troops to support sacmaster if he was close enough and asked for it.

But I'm not going to sit here for 4 pages of childish banter and not call a spade a spade. To those who whine that somehow putting down someones name is wrong, then I would say that your own comment proves the tactic sound. War is as much a mental game as any other and psychological tactics are vital to any war effort. I am not against sacmaster, but don't spend 3-4 pages of "trash talking" to PV when your own name is a damn joke. The last 4 pages of this thread should be deleted entirely and I think that the Knights should have made a better post here than to let sacmaster spend 4 pages talking trash about what's going to happen.

You're letting the enemy dictate and define the terms that you use in your own argument. PV claims that they are "Rimming" you and then you use their own false definition to defend yourself. You folks need to learn about propaganda. Here is the argument that you should have made.

"I think it is pathetic that PV holds some oceans and then claims that they are kicking other players out of them. If they were half the giant that they claim to be then they would not state to everyone that they only take members from "certain" oceans where they have many members. It is pathetic and weak to say, "We are the best alliance on the server, but don't bother joining us unless you're here next to us and safe". That is pathetic and weak; that's what that statement is.

If they were a worthy alliance then they would be all over the oceans instead of just cowering into the oceans where their other members are. You're not rimming anyone! You're just cowering like the cowards that you are in the hole in the ground that you feel safe at. Then they brag about how weak they are everywhere else on the server. Stay on the rim! No, you just stay in your little hole like the cowering snakes that you are.

Project Loser (what the hell does project mean anyway, what a sorry name that is) is just cowering in their little hole and letting everyone in the game surround them. Great winning strategy, I'm really impressed."

That's what you should have said and then left it at that. But no, you let sacboy do your arguing for you like a spoiled child crying for his bottle. Make a statement of your own design and stop letting the kids speak for you.