PnP: A 24 Hour Notice For The Knights & Dames

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol @ that quote

it does enough discredit to itself to save me the effort :D (if you don't see that then you're beyond help)

DeletedUser

In short it means that you have no self control, no foresight, and deeply desire that you had a larger "Sac" and i would guess the other equipment to go with it.

How you can say this and then turn around and say you support CK 100% seems rather ironic.

I'm a PV member by the way. I've decided I don't care if you attack the way you have been sacmaster, or if you post about PV for that matter. But if your going to post, how about you make your own PnP instead of hijacking this one. :) I'm sure you could make a really great PnP, your above post proves how great a propaganda master you are. You can fill your PnP with all that totally relevant information regarding "equipment", wouldn't that make a great logical and persuasive PnP?! I don't have a clue how we got those BP's, must be a game glitch or something everybody knows PV sucks...

DeletedUser5061

I guess I should better explain myself since a few are getting upset at my comments concerning sacmaster. Firstly, I cheer the Knights for standing up to PV and fighting the good fight. I support them 100 percent. I have not had the opportunity to come to their aid as the time distance is extremely far in most cases. I would even send my defensive troops to support sacmaster if he was close enough and asked for it.

But I'm not going to sit here for 4 pages of childish banter and not call a spade a spade. To those who whine that somehow putting down someones name is wrong, then I would say that your own comment proves the tactic sound. War is as much a mental game as any other and psychological tactics are vital to any war effort. I am not against sacmaster, but don't spend 3-4 pages of "trash talking" to PV when your own name is a damn joke. The last 4 pages of this thread should be deleted entirely and I think that the Knights should have made a better post here than to let sacmaster spend 4 pages talking trash about what's going to happen.

You're letting the enemy dictate and define the terms that you use in your own argument. PV claims that they are "Rimming" you and then you use their own false definition to defend yourself. You folks need to learn about propaganda. Here is the argument that you should have made.

"I think it is pathetic that PV holds some oceans and then claims that they are kicking other players out of them. If they were half the giant that they claim to be then they would not state to everyone that they only take members from "certain" oceans where they have many members. It is pathetic and weak to say, "We are the best alliance on the server, but don't bother joining us unless you're here next to us and safe". That is pathetic and weak; that's what that statement is.

If they were a worthy alliance then they would be all over the oceans instead of just cowering into the oceans where their other members are. You're not rimming anyone! You're just cowering like the cowards that you are in the hole in the ground that you feel safe at. Then they brag about how weak they are everywhere else on the server. Stay on the rim! No, you just stay in your little hole like the cowering snakes that you are.

Project Loser (what the hell does project mean anyway, what a sorry name that is) is just cowering in their little hole and letting everyone in the game surround them. Great winning strategy, I'm really impressed."

That's what you should have said and then left it at that. But no, you let sacboy do your arguing for you like a spoiled child crying for his bottle. Make a statement of your own design and stop letting the kids speak for you.

Project (noun) An individual or collaborative enterprise planned and designed to achieve an aim. Metaphorically we aim to cut the head of the snake or in other words take their venom away because that is quickest way defeat an alliance in this game. I would say Project Venom decribes us and what we do as an alliance pretty well, The Grim Reapers however is a sorry name if I ever heard one.

The argument you say they should have made is all wrong on so many levels, it will be a waste of time go into it since clearly you don't fully understand the game yet, if you did you would know, us being the only alliance left in the core that started in the core means we did rim everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look, its just a game.Calm down, and let your anger out ingame.

DeletedUser

Look, its just a game.Calm down, and let your anger out ingame.

Agreed.

Its tiring to sit back and watch you guys argue and bicker, ITS JUST A GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. What do you want to do kill the fun?

Damn today, I had the most fun playing grepolis cause me and Jukebox were exchanging CS attacks, lord have mercy, yup that was the best fun for the whole time I've played grepolis, even tho neither of us gained anything but battle points.

But every time I visit the forums, even tho I get some laughs, its pure arguing and bickering like kids, trying to prove something... Come on... take out all of your anger and whats not in the game.

I mean its entertaining, but you guys just take it further than needed.

DeletedUser

Careful, Cloud...

Calm, logical criticism of the Great (formerly) Snake may get you in doo-doo with management, eh? :p