PnP Messages from Team Omega

DeletedUser

my cabz bii stats and reputation speaks for itself pal alot better than yours and i have had tiaola account for some time

so it is my account :pro:

Lol someones a bit touchy, dont bring my stats into this :D

I'm just saying you were lying.

DeletedUser

Lol someones a bit touchy, dont bring my stats into this :D

I'm just saying you were lying.

not really though haha touchy not me pal

everyone who is anyone knows i took over the account so dont need to explain my self to you or the noob mosid

DeletedUser

That was a gifted account which with your recent esacapades on new worlds you are severly damaging its reputation. You took to 2 weeks+ to get to 673 points on Psi?

achilles i dont care on your thoughts so claimp it you really are doing my head in

i dont really play psi much if you must no not that i have to explain myself to you you are a niobody now off and stop commenting on my posts

DeletedUser

let talk with battle reports,i hate this spam....
ALL THE ALLIANCES HAVE TO ATTACK TO TEAM OMEGA.YOU WILL EARN FREE ATTACK BATTLE POINTS.
Are u sure my friend?
here we go:
149rtsg.jpg
;)
is this your founder??? :D:D:D TEAM O-M-E-G-A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ALL THE ALLIANCES HAVE TO ATTACK TO TEAM OMEGA.YOU WILL EARN FREE ATTACK BATTLE POINTS.
Are u sure my friend?
here we go:
149rtsg.jpg

;)
is this your founder??? :D:D:D TEAM O-M-E-G-A

no is not.. n00b you show us your troops thx and btw spartaculis is banned :)))

DeletedUser

Founders:
Jarpenguin
Aicy
Skullyhoofd
Spartaculis
---
i do not know ,,,shameful :eek:

Oh no you joking right.... How we gonna cope now we a founder down...

You total noob.... ha ha ha

Have you seen our line up we have more top alliance leaders and founders than you've had hot dinners old fella...

Im quite confident to say that over 75% of our alliance members has the ability, knowledge and skill to lead.... ha ha

Not sure you actually know the force you are up against

DeletedUser

Oh no you joking right.... How we gonna cope now we a founder down...

You total noob.... ha ha ha

Have you seen our line up we have more top alliance leaders and founders than you've had hot dinners old fella...

Im quite confident to say that over 75% of our alliance members has the ability, knowledge and skill to lead.... ha ha

Not sure you actually know the force you are up against
however

DeletedUser

Im just a founder to have access to the executive bathroom, I haven't even got the time to lead an alliance, nor do I have time to farm, or to make troops.. Hell, I don't even have the time to spend out forums!!! D:

DeletedUser

Im just a founder to have access to the executive bathroom, I haven't even got the time to lead an alliance, nor do I have time to farm, or to make troops.. Hell, I don't even have the time to spend out forums!!! D:

Mate can you make me a founder then as i really need to go and the staff tiolet is blocked again... ;)

DeletedUser

haha :pro: and he doesnt wanna play
---------------
Mate can you make me a founder then as i really need to go and the staff tiolet is blocked again... ;)

my bathroom is gold plated haha with the tasty mints yumy haha

Last edited by a moderator: