PnP Messages from Team Omega

DeletedUser

Is this still Omega you are talking about? I'm a bit lost when you say you have 2k biremes...

no he is talking about other worlds and sparta as for your campaign with all your noob mates to der ep me all the time you guys are pathetic.

grow up

Your reputation on this post is Somewhat Negative.
Comments on this Post
ggggggggggooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have 278 Reputation points.

every post man its getting a right pain and it is also rather sad your little group that advertises about derepping people seriousley man grow up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lmfaro you have really made me laugh now mate haha

i sipe good enough thanks haha

and you wouldnever take a city from me hahahahaha

many have tried many have failed

my Ls citys are protected with afround 1-2k breimms

i hav 30 total Breimme citys 20 pure LS citys

and the rest are either breimms with defence troops or Ls with offence troops haha

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN EXACT NUMBER JUST A ROUGH ESTIMATE

Please note i have raped all imaginable rankings in two worlds which i played.So chill out kid.

DeletedUser

Please note i have raped all imaginable rankings in two worlds which i played.So chill out kid.

kid lmao o.k you noob :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser

no he is talking about other worlds and sparta as for your campaign with all your noob mates to der ep me all the time you guys are pathetic.

grow the FECK UP

Your reputation on this post is Somewhat Negative.
Comments on this Post
ggggggggggooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have 278 Reputation points.

every post man its getting a right pain and it is also rather sad your little group that advertises about derepping people seriousley man grow up

Campaign with all my noob mates? Wow, someone obviously can't take a little de rep, and fyi I never de repped you. So go vent your anger at someone else. Its a neg rep, get over it.

Why are you talking about other worlds? I come to this thread as I hope to read some updates or posts about the original topic.

Instead I get spammed with posts about your cities and how many biremes you have.

I think you need to "grow up".

DeletedUser

lmfaro o.k as if this is real haha

Information about the alliance
Position: 2nd
Name: World Players
Members: 77
Cities: 3043
Average points per city: 12.736
Changes alliances: 208
Colonization: 2474

and you arent even on eta hahaha

YOU ARE UNKNOWN IN ALFA ASWELL HAHA

Campaign with all my noob mates? Wow, someone obviously can't take a little de rep, and fyi I never de repped you. So go vent your anger at someone else. Its a neg rep, get over it.

Why are you talking about other worlds? I come to this thread as I hope to read some updates or posts about the original topic.

Instead I get spammed with posts about your cities and how many biremes you have.

I think you need to "grow the FECK UP".

WELL GO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS SOMEWERE ELSE SPAMMERS TILL WE DIE:cool:

DeletedUser

lmfaro o.k as if this is real haha

Information about the alliance
Position: 2nd
Name: World Players
Members: 77
Cities: 3043
Average points per city: 12.736
Changes alliances: 208
Colonization: 2474

and you arent even on eta hahaha

Your brain funcions are really limited.Its not UK nor US.;)
Serisosly dude,stop embarising your self and act like a kid when u claim u arnt

DeletedUser

Mate can you make me a founder then as i really need to go and the staff tiolet is blocked again... ;)

sorry about that !!

I was like

:supermad:

and then i was like

:eek:

and then there was this noise like

:(

so then I went

:Angry:

and out shot some

(W)

and then I was like

:cool:

who cares about stats, its all about da spam yo !!

DeletedUser

sorry about that !!

I was like

:supermad:

and then i was like

:eek:

and then there was this noise like

:(

so then I went

:Angry:

and out shot some

(W)

and then I was like

:cool:

who cares about stats, its all about da spam yo !!

omg that made me lol :D
I would give you +rep, but I already have :(

DeletedUser17088

epic spam and flame thread

Get back to some sort of topic and happy medium or lose the thread.

Danke! -Fotns-

DeletedUser

this might be on topic

It was a sunny Tuesday, and I was bored out of my mind, waiting to farm.

I wondered about what I could do, and then I thought... message -Team Omega-.

Soon my mailbox was filling...

hqaY4.jpg

I got quite a few entertaining responses...

dJfDa.jpg

0MOfk.jpg

CFdkV.jpg

lOzv4.jpg

7eF6g.jpg

King Beast contributed with a book for -TO-

2zs8qrp.gif

I think we're gonna get along just fine ;)

VCuzx.jpg

^ Ignore that. Our leaders don't know what they're on about.

Note: This is a piece of poorly put together rubbish, to try and stop me being so bored.

Nice post, do you have any more messages?

DeletedUser

l i would have my city empty untill i was under second stage of revolt then when aa cs was sent then have breimms land momets before the CS its called sniping

Oh dear,

You are now sort of a team mate of mine in lambda, I hope you dont lose too many cities there.

If you sit there with empty cities waiting to snipe the CS you gonna get seriously ruined if a strong team comes at you. Its all well and good being part of the IS steamroller, even I have had to succumb to the pressure, but when a strong crew attacks, you wont have a wall left and unless you can snipe to a 1second window from 4 of your bireme cities at once then i would hazard a guess that you will find you lose that town.

cant be done mate as soon a syou log into another world your first tab loggs out :p:p:p:p:p

Another piece of fact by you thats completely wrong - I have 5 worlds open as I type this in a six tab, read my mail on a 7th and am checking ebay on the 8th.

also all i have to do is look at the towns your attacking with click attack and click on 1 cs it will tell me Cs travel time rather easy to work out mate haha

and how well will that work with Hades, a lighthouse and cartography, which I use for a 6 hour CS trip from one town thats in a window when you are offline for 3 hours and I send a CS from another one thats 3 hours away and some Hydras from a third thats also in the right sort of time frame to screw up your reverse timings town you angry little man ??

DeletedUser

Oh dear,

You are now sort of a team mate of mine in lambda, I hope you dont lose too many cities there.

If you sit there with empty cities waiting to snipe the CS you gonna get seriously ruined if a strong team comes at you. Its all well and good being part of the IS steamroller, even I have had to succumb to the pressure, but when a strong crew attacks, you wont have a wall left and unless you can snipe to a 1second window from 4 of your bireme cities at once then i would hazard a guess that you will find you lose that town.

Another piece of fact by you thats completely wrong - I have 5 worlds open as I type this in a six tab, read my mail on a 7th and am checking ebay on the 8th.

and how well will that work with Hades, a lighthouse and cartography, which I use for a 6 hour CS trip from one town thats in a window when you are offline for 3 hours and I send a CS from another one thats 3 hours away and some Hydras from a third thats also in the right sort of time frame to screw up your reverse timings town you angry little man ??

lmfaro were theres a meen thers a way:pro:

DeletedUser

Well, -TO- are almost as bad in the attacking department than they are in messaging department.

DeletedUser

I believe the quote is if "there's a will there's a way".

Anyway, get back on topic and stop trolling our thread. This isn't about you at all.

jarp clamp it and look at topic my name is on messages so in a way it is about me so cabz 1 hapy feet 0 :cool: