PnP Messages from Team Omega

DeletedUser

U rite,...stats speak for themselfs u both have 0 skills/experience:cool:

You not see the 1m point player amongst them...?

Also mate the stats lie as they dont hold historic info from previous worlds no longer played

DeletedUser

You not see the 1m point player amongst them...?

Also mate the stats lie as they dont hold historic info from previous worlds no longer played

well said mate my cabz bii reputation speaks for its self

kappa had 26 cities
lota had 30 odds cant really remember to be hounest
xi 11 citys soon to be 13
eta 23 citys soon to be 25
kappa (restarted 5 citys)

if you dont know me dont judge me :pro: + rep for king beast

DeletedUser

Actualy did not notice that one,anyway dont see how why someone can start another world or play 4 worlds.

DeletedUser

too much time on my hands its called duh

and i enjoy the game that much i hate quitting a world

DeletedUser

not really think about it you log on send attacks etc and upgrade build troops lol i flick beetween each worlds all day haha

DeletedUser

i know but what happens if you log onto Kappa youve an incoming CS and your on it for longer than usual

Then log onto Xi and there already a CS with 600 br's holding it and a few waves of support incoming along with those br's what would you do then

DeletedUser

i know but what happens if you log onto Kappa youve an incoming CS and your on it for longer than usual

Then log onto Xi and there already a CS with 600 br's holding it and a few waves of support incoming along with those br's what would you do then

Have 2 tabs open :p:D

DeletedUser

Only 600 biremes... lol

Id send in the airforce... :p

DeletedUser

lol i would send 3 LS nukes (220 LS)
that would wipe out the 600 breimms haha thats on kappa (conqest world)

as xi in a revolt world i would have my city empty untill i was under second stage of revolt then when aa cs was sent then have breimms land momets before the CS its called sniping

i dont know how you have no time i manage 82 citys on lota ,11 soon to be 13 on xi
23 on eta and 5 on kappa (i know i lost them all hadto restart)
and 6 on lambada lol
plus work 12 hours a day haha

----------------

Have 2 tabs open :p:D

cant be done mate as soon a syou log into another world your first tab loggs out :p:p:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you jammy gits haha as soon as i log in another it takes me of the world i was on before hahasaying that though if it worked i would have like 9 tabs open haha

DeletedUser

you jammy gits haha as soon as i log in another it takes me of the world i was on before hahasaying that though if it worked i would have like 9 tabs open haha

Its a premium/premium add on, send me your credit card details and il hook you up.. ;)

DeletedUser

lol i would send 3 LS nukes (220 LS)
that would wipe out the 600 breimms haha thats on kappa (conqest world)

as xi in a revolt world i would have my city empty untill i was under second stage of revolt then when aa cs was sent then have breimms land momets before the CS its called sniping

i dont know how you have no time i manage 82 citys on lota ,11 soon to be 13 on xi
23 on eta and 5 on kappa (i know i lost them all hadto restart)
and 6 on lambada lol
plus work 12 hours a day haha

LoL to your sniping:)
I make revolt in half of your towns,hide colony between attacks or send fake kolony.and attacks.of course covered with spell
i guess u not really busy there or u playing againts newbies...thats is not going to happen in this World:)

DeletedUser

Its a premium/premium add on, send me your credit card details and il hook you up.. ;)

ahh you guys pay to play haha i use google chrome also

i dont use gold never have :)

o.k KB

12345678987654 32321

also all i have to do is look at the towns your attacking with click attack and click on 1 cs it will tell me Cs travel time rather easy to work out mate haha

DeletedUser

also all i have to do is look at the towns your attacking with click attack and click on 1 cs it will tell me Cs travel time rather easy to work out mate haha

Looks like u have never ever been attacked and if so,just by some newb.All i can say with 80 towns and without administrator(like u said u dont pay) u could just watch how i conquer your villiges one by one.

Btw i dont want to argue with u,i just want to say snipinig like u say is usefull and cool thing,but uselles againts top players (like me):p

DeletedUser

you have really made me laugh now mate haha

i sipe good enough thanks haha

and you wouldnever take a city from me hahahahaha

many have tried many have failed

my Ls citys are protected with afround 1-2k breimms

i hav 30 total Breimme citys 20 pure LS citys

and the rest are either breimms with defence troops or Ls with offence troops haha

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN EXACT NUMBER JUST A ROUGH ESTIMATE