PnP SG vs. DP

• Thread starter DeletedUser18636
  • Start date

DeletedUser18636

Bird Hunt

Same bunch of slingers had noticed some birds pooping all over our walls and statues...
images

... following actions are self-explanatory:
2vdo6mv.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh, the PnPs between Rome and mercilex. 2 good writers battling it out. Jolly good fun to read :D

DeletedUser19076

... Yesterday we have started production of slingers (u know how people are born so I won't go into details on the process itself) We trained our baby soldiers well, but it will take some time for them to become men. One of their tasks were to bring sculps of 1500 worth of FS drunks... there were only 140 of them... but babies wanted blood... and milk of course but mostly blood! ;)

... after day 1 of establishing the squad of THE slingers... they brought results...
Shadow caught DP again...

or2kyc.jpg

Shadow is coming...

http://en20.grepolismaps.org/7b82dbe1fd467441c5a3d8c3c7bfae09

You bet I'm coming and soon will be knocking to your doors, hope you have good stack of cold beer - if not better send your slingers to get some

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

This is a story of a one hero, who fought against thousands... Sober one though, I guess that's the only special thing about him, uh well...

One day, few dozen of ships crushed near one of our cities... Mistake of drunken captains I guess.
jfkheh.jpg

We got nervous about leaving a town to 1 kid, who barely had pubic hair growing. But he insisted on remaining calm and giving him an opportunity to learn how to shoot the sling :eek:. I know we could train him better...

e9vqip.jpg

k050eq.jpg

6o1vty.jpg

:supermad: :pro:

bjib8j.jpg

... In just one day... the kid made a path from a child to a man... in the end a dead man... but he died beautifully if you ask me... A true hero...

2sb4g0w.jpg

Or maybe it was all due to the drunk state of our opponents? who knows... but another victory is for SG...

You bet I'm coming and soon will be knocking to your doors, hope you have good stack of cold beer - if not better send your slingers to get some
I thought you are dead mate))
So by loosing 5 cities, that's what u meant knocking at our doors? =)
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/player/315572/colonizations

:D

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2..._alliance=1622&min_points=&max_points=&page=0

What a beautiful number 35, eh? ;)
I love the sound of it... 35 time we penetrated their defenses) Not 2 like they named it... (DP) => 35 times, pure pleasure and enjoyment.

That's how you get people rimmed! :pro: try luck on other worlds boyz... Upsilon doesn't want you here. Anymore.

DeletedUser18636

2jeo0ls.jpg

... Thread is closed SG is #1 and DP is #16... and still falling

Now we can finally get disbanded... =)

DeletedUser18636

Rome, what about .aka?

What's up with them? New alliance, we are thinking about creating a pact with them ;)

But they keep constantly attacking us, for no reason. If that's going to go that way further we will have to disband I guess.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Those are some large birds...
Those birds happened to come with large stones and destroyed my wall. >_>
You're lucky...

1. How do you do this? I want to survive my attacks I've had (I have so many battle points now).
2. What god are you worshipping? I might leave Hades (but I have 2 Cerberus, and resources are extremely rare for me due to war) and I want to survive.

DeletedUser

I think this should have been made in order to keep the fun going in Upsilon's forums. Am I right. Oh well let's do a little introduction. Many things changed and, after 6 months, AB is fighting, not alone, the "mighty" Shadow Guards:
Your My Hero Malle

We all waited patiently for the arrival of our Enemy Side by side like Brothers.
images

Many of there ships arrived at our shores.
greek-ship.gif

Loaded with Thousands of Enemy Soldiers
images

There was a Great Battle With our Victory.
images

The+Warfare+in+the+Late+Bronze+Age.jpg

The 12 Gods looked down from Mount Olympus and marvelled at our Great Victory in Battle and the Courage an Honour We had shown

mount-olympus.jpg

And these reports are few testimonies of AB's brave warriors fights which will remain in SG's fail storybook until the end of times:
35nbj37.jpg

DeletedUser23815

You mean spy "hero" malle ... anyway this is stupid. At least open new thread and try to make PhP right. I'm not sure how you can name it ... maybe let's merge till the end and maybe we can win hehe.

You will have to merge that stonecutters or something alliance. Maybe then they won't be hiding and supporting our little friends.And ofc don't forget VVV/Agora. Bluey shadow slayer (creative?) can be in charge. We all know he like to talk ... all the time.

Ah yes ... creative idea... name your alliance "The Merge".

Ok enough with that.

Best attackers - Shadow Guards
Best defenders - Shadow Guards
Best fighters - Shadow Guards
Best player riri21

On other side we have "The Merge" or maybe "Bluey shadow slayer" (another potential name for your alliance but you really have to keep bluey in name or it will loose that energy)
and when you look stats you see ... well nothing. Why? I already explained ... only goal is merge again and again and .. again.

Shadow Guards is best alliance. It was, it is and it will be best and that is fact! WW doesn't even matter, after this server is finished you will only remember Mighty Shadow Guards not some no name alliance and player who like to be slayer or something not creative.

RomeDaddy send his regards .. Hugs and Kisses to all!

DeletedUser

Ok KingM, I'll turn you off.
1st.
You accuse other alliances of merging??? LOL, don't make me laugh. An MRA like SG accuse others of merging??!?!?!? Have a look at stats boy: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/alliance/1622/alliancechanges. This says it all about your alliance. I guess you keep inviting players from other alliance because you can't accept being second.
Don't be paranoid KingM, we're not about to merge. You should worry about defending your homes instead. =D
2nd.
Do you want to know why SG is ranked n. 1 as fighter? Because it's the oldest alliance in Upsilon at the moment. Many alliances merged or disappeared and their bps got deleted.
Best player=> riri21??? LOL. I won't hurt her feelings.
3rd.
Bluey got creativity??? You got a higher fantasy when you told us "SG is the best alliance".
4th.
Instead of writing here , shouldn't you worry about defending players like Joop/Don???
5th.
Give a hug to rome from me. And you should tell him to come back maybe he'll be able to give you some suggestions about how to lead an alliance. Because it's obvious that someone there is not doing his job as it should be done. And facts talk themselves.

<3,
U2

DeletedUser23815

Do I look worried hehe, you share few islands with me and yet no attacks from you.
Riri is he and yes he is best player on upsilon server.
You said it ..SG is oldest alliance because we didn't merge and how many alliance have you changed ... 4-5, what will be next ?
We don't invite anyone they ask to join, some get in some don't.
I run SG from start and still remember sweet messages from Bluey "shadow slayer" about his idea to merge into sg hehe.
And still SG is best alliance ... you can't be serious and say "the Merge" is better ))

DeletedUser

KINGM said:
Do I look worried hehe, you share few islands with me and yet no attacks from you.
I'm mainly a defensive player but trust me you're just lucky I haven't attacked you yet.
KINGM said:
Riri is he and yes he is best player on upsilon server.
Yes, I saw. The only thing you, her&Company have been able to do is trying to schedule my online times and attack me while I was asleep. You haven't got through my defenses though. Riri got some cities from me, it's true but it was when I was in O44 and alliance's help was coming late. But since then you've not taken any city from me. You haven't even got close to it. Just a fail after fail.
KINGM said:
You said it ..SG is oldest alliance because we didn't merge and how many alliance have you changed ... 4-5, what will be next ?
There are no relations between what I wrote and what you said but I'll answer to you: I changed alliance because I followed my team. They decided to change and I had to do it too. At the end we split because of divergence of thought.
KINGM said:
We don't invite anyone they ask to join, some get in some don't.
Ok, nice. But you still accept them.
KINGM said:
I run SG from start and still remember sweet messages from Bluey "shadow slayer" about his idea to merge into sg hehe.
Ok, everyone makes errors. But I still remember thisisfun's messages to knaabis, do you remember them? No? I'll refresh your memory: he asked why we don't join forces talking about biggest power in upsilon and other non-sense things.
Even your ex-leader RomeFather asked us to join forces against others small alliance. These are just few of the messages we got. I got some myself but I won't post them.
KINGM said:
And still SG is best alliance ... you can't be serious and say "the Merge" is better ))
Stop accusing other alliance about merging as SG is the first alliance to try to merge or join forces when things get dangerous.
You did with IMPERIUM, you did with the 13th legion, and now you're doing it with some ex-TLA members.
SG best alliance??? LOL. When the gold will finish we'll see who's better.
And yes, you look very desperate. Stop whining and get your walls and tower up ;)

Lots of Love,
U2

DeletedUser23815

Whining ... I don't think so. I don't usually post much here on forum but I had to say something because TheFlow wanted to create php in wrong thread. This is about SG victory over DP long time ago.

When we destroy alliance we give chance to few solid players to join our ranks. As for 13th you really don't know facts but it's enough to say that 2/3 joined vvv.

This wasn't about you, I'm still not sure why are you trying to be important ... you,my friend, are refugee. Term we use for players who always run from alliance to alliance, trying to survive ... what can you do, it's part of the game. Difference between you and me is that I would never change sides, I will stay in SG no matter what, but that's just me. You can find excuses as much you like but somehow nobody care about you opinion. They can say they need you but still no1 like refugee. My walls are high and my army ready so feel free to test me anytime and for sure I will be on your door really soon. Done talking with you!

As for "The Merge" .. I'm not accusing anyone. Merges are part of game and you can do what ever you want. Hell, if you want to merge entire south part of map who am I to judge but don't try to make it look like something that is not.

SG is still no.1 and if you don't like it then do something about it!

DeletedUser

KINGM said:
This wasn't about you, I'm still not sure why are you trying to be important ... you,my friend, are refugee. Term we use for players who always run from alliance to alliance, trying to survive ... what can you do, it's part of the game. Difference between you and me is that I would never change sides, I will stay in SG no matter what, but that's just me.
You made me facepalm. LOL. You think I'm a refugee?!?! LOL. So you call refugee a player who couldn't accept the pact with an ENEMY? You must be mad. I'm not a refugee, I decided to go from GT to AB because I wanted to fight SG. I could stay in my part of the world away from the fight and I could sim my cities but I didn't, I prefered fighting you because that's me: I'm a fighter, not a builder like many players.
KINGM said:
My walls are high and my army ready so feel free to test me anytime and for sure I will be on your door really soon.
Yeah, I'm waiting for them KingM, my AB friends and I missed laughing at your attacks.
KINGM said:
SG is still no.1 and if you don't like it then do something about it!
No, SG is not ranked n.1.. anymore. Maybe SG is best for you and I accept that as it's your opinion.

By the way, you didn't rebut the other things I wrote in my post becuase you couldn't because I was and I'm right. You tried to hold on trivial things in order to save your face but once again I showed you that you're not right!
Next time, when you want to talk to me or when you want to disprove me, try to find some reasonable arguments at least.

Respectfully,
U2

DeletedUser23815

Ofc you are .. but that is your problem not mine. Next time you switch alliance you will see hehe.
And if you see yourself as a fighter why didn't you start attacking your enemy 1st and not sneaking around like your team. Only slayer was strong enough to change side first I must admit that.

I can hardly send wall to attack but I will try hehe but still I will try. Tell your friends from all 4-5 alliances to support more (1k birs not enough) - friendly suggestion so you can keep laughing. I'm not sure why you need that much if we are 2nd on list and whining all the time.

Again best attackers,defenders and fighters - Shadow Guards. I guess maybe I am mad if i'm only one who can see that.
Ah yes you probably are looking that alliance rank ... not sure why you are so happy cos you alliance is ranked ... what 5th? But honestly I don't care about that rank because it only show points. I guess you are thinking about "The Merge" then yes you are bigger then us.

Shadow Guards - 172 players.

The Merge - 743
Tla - 66
Total - 809

Again ... if you don't like it do something about it ))

Btw I can see things you talked about .. and I can't see any arguments so if you have something specific ask!

DeletedUser

KINGM said:
And if you see yourself as a fighter why didn't you start attacking your enemy 1st and not sneaking around like your team. Only slayer was strong enough to change side first I must admit that.
Being strong fighter doesn't mean having high BP rank. Have a look at rankings/figherts, who's above you??? Me.
KINGM said:
I can hardly send wall to attack but I will try hehe but still I will try. Tell your friends from all 4-5 alliances to support more (1k birs not enough) - friendly suggestion so you can keep laughing. I'm not sure why you need that much if we are 2nd on list and whining all the time.
KingM, you're really obsessed. Two alliance helped me, mainly by spells because the city is far. AB friends sent support but it was coming a bit late as the city is in your territory and far from blue flags. I had to hold it myself and I can tell you that 3 cities of mine were enough to stop you,riri,slurve & other ones like don/meta-men and players whose name I don't remember. Some long term support has been sent. But it's obvious, everyone does it. The difference is that you haven't been able to clear it yet but AB ( I can't talk about other alliance because I don't know how things are going ) has taken some heavy defended city from important players like ikke,don. Some other SG players were close to lose a city to us but they got saved by the mighty "Golden Brick Wall".
KINGM said:
Ah yes you probably are looking that alliance rank ... not sure why you are so happy cos you alliance is ranked ... what 5th? But honestly I don't care about that rank because it only show points. I guess you are thinking about "The Merge" then yes you are bigger then us.
Nope, I'm not looking at alliance ranking but I don't have the arrogance to say that my alliance is the best. It's for me but I don't expect it to be for the others.
KINGM said:
Shadow Guards - 172 players.

The Merge - 743
o_O"
Stop being paranoid bro. There aren't 743 players against you. This is only an excuse made to justify the fact that you're losing and you can't accept it.
And if you've 3 enemies it's only because of you!