Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

DeletedUser46391

Can computers write poems, I wonder, apropos to nothing?

i'm actually looking at text generator using python and digital poetry atm.

It's a really interesting subject and look forward to boring you on skype about it :p

DeletedUser46130

Looks like stage 3 is starting, and black widow are getting the axe
Clap.gif
Clap.gif
Clap.gif
Clap.gif

DeletedUser54753

Evil Empire has had their bottoms smacked in the Us Server. By the most innovative powerful bottom smacker of them all. I wonder if that will happen in this world.

I hope everyone saves their reports to show everyone how PERFECT their attack waves are : )

The better strategy is to focus on their smaller less active players worked for us in the US server until things eventually worked itself out by the higher powers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raydium88

Strategos
Do not fear Bear, Thizzle will save your hide to remain unbearable as i'm sure the Russians will be stopped before they reach you, afterall WHO CARES own O55.

Awww Timmy? What's wrong mate? You so eager to run away from the action, you'd rather hand free cities to the Russians? I get you can't really stand the pressure, and I also see you've made a personal choice there... hope the server can witness how cowardly-fueled your pride is.

But don't breathe yet in relief! For you are lacking research. Cross our paths and no matter where you run to, we'll be there. So keep on running Timmy... seems like the one thing you excel at ;)

DeletedUser24785

I like to call it a strategic retreat, anyway i didn't you revolted it didn't you.

Not my fault you hit your own def. as well.

DeletedUser21625

correction: there was not a world coalition against TEE in US Myonia. Far from it. We fought the good fight, one alliance alone. A better outcome would have been nice, but we did have some good times trying, for sure.

edit: to say that there was no bitter defeat, as it is not possible to feel defeated by people who are playing a completely different game. Will never understand why people sign up to play a game, and then pay somebody else to play it for them. Whatever floats your boatsky.

DeletedUser21560

You keep on laughing, thanks for that.
The use of bots is forbidden, it is prohibited not only to one union, but to everyone, these are the rules of the game. Why do not you mention how many players of other alliances were blocked due to the use of bots? Oh, yes, it is not profitable for you to talk about it. I want to remind you that the number of blocked players in the TEE was much less than in other unions, and the rules exist for all equally. Simply, you do not know how to lose and still have not reconciled with defeat, because you could not defeat one union by the whole world. It's just a game, I hope time will heal and save you from a bitter defeat.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Wait... Are you the russian equivalent to a grepo legend?
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser51423

If you cannot keep the accusations of cheating off this thread, you will suffer the consequences. Either by infraction or losing the thread all together.

DeletedUser39822

If you cannot keep the accusations of cheating off this thread, you will suffer the consequences. Either by infraction or losing the thread all together.

Only accusations of retreating as far as I can tell.

DeletedUser50245

UserAres, whatever his name is, has in fact admitted that they are playing fairly and conscientiously :D ... kudos to them ... next thing, he will be talking about honor and how honorable they are :D :D ;)

DeletedUser52274

.magick. said:

Excuse me but the only accusation of cheating came from a player on the Player Council making veiled accusations of cheating in the opening post to the thread.......well that's how I read it between the lines, maybe I'm mistaken...but I think not.

DeletedUser46395

.magick. said:

Excuse me but the only accusation of cheating came from a player on the Player Council making veiled accusations of cheating in the opening post to the thread.......well that's how I read it between the lines, maybe I'm mistaken...but I think not.

My apologies if that's the way you've misread it; I can't see anything in that post that accuses you of anything other than being rather good. Nor anything that's not factual, for that matter. You guys ARE good, and surely you should be proud of that rather than so defensive?

On a completely unrelated and off-topic subject, as you brought up the Players' Council and the topic of cheating, the biggest issue reported to EN Local Council members has been cheating and the way it is dealt with. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know we are continuing to attempt to progress this subject with Inno in the interests of all players. Please follow the Local Council thread for future updates.

DeletedUser51423

.magick. said:

First off, there was more than one person's comments that was deleted or altered, and second I write in purple.

DeletedUser54753

Lets hope this post does not get deleted. 3rd times the charm...........

I'm just relating my experience fighting EE in Myonia that's all. Every player who played that world knows EE exceptional uncanny skill how they came to acquire it. Overall they are good players.

I just hope they try a different attack and defend strategy in this world. But time will tell : )

DeletedUser24785

is that 18 cities taken by TEE in 24hrs against WC, we lost 25 in 4 weeks while fighting both alliances, guess we weren't as bad as we thought,lmao

DeletedUser21560

is that 18 cities taken by TEE in 24hrs against WC, we lost 25 in 4 weeks while fighting both alliances, guess we weren't as bad as we thought,lmao

Perhaps you should look at the dbp for the past 24 hours and compare with your last 4 weeks ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

i guess the guide on how to survive russian winter was not on point.. but what can you expect from the author of such good guide.. lets see if they adapt to the situation in following few days.

ZvjfeKQjQYGdlcIbPpWgVg.png

PdV03H9mSymqIDKaZyQDIQ.png