Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

DeletedUser52860

I know it's a bit of a thing for everyone at the mo but I didnt find their timings that exceptional. Good by all means but there was normally a chance if you could keep some biremes floating for the CS. The only reason I thought they would smack WC's bottoms when it came to the scrap was as Thizzle said, they seem to just keep Golding and re-sending. If you spell any attack while it can still be cancelled they will just recall it and resend it almost straight away with the troops miraculously there again. I Zeus raged their cats early a couple of times and they just golded them back. Annoying I know but pretty much every big alliance on this server will have players who do that.

Like Drubzie here said, their timings weren't that good, okay some were decent but nothing was bot like. Even though i lost a city it was only because the guy golded multiple CS's and kept resending them with dozens of new ls's in 40 minutes time wich i can only assume were golded.
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
okay.. so calling them out for their timings done with helper tools are now useless right?

this is not about helper tools, this is about who can spend more money and get things done.
if you cant deal with this in productive way with real defense strategy/coordination well.. enjoy everything that follows..

DeletedUser21287

They can have all the gold in the world but they still need resources. Multiple CS don't come cheap in any time period so where are they getting their resources from? Crash the market if its there and only deal with your own PACTS/NAPS.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
They can have all the gold in the world but they still need resources. Multiple CS don't come cheap in any time period so where are they getting their resources from? Crash the market if its there and only deal with your own PACTS/NAPS.

hahah do you really think people would stop offers?
i can tell you now that i with 6 cities can make at least 2 full LS nukes within 1 hour and 20-40 minutes, on my own ress, in ally like TEE they must have some extra way of handling things, such as all back end defenders and other people push ress to front line fighters that are willing to spend gold on insta buying nukes, so in my opinion market means nothing at this stage, its all in inner organization and how you manage ress as ally.

DeletedUser55290

America has more bans than ours. And why do not you write about it?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
America has more bans than ours. And why do not you write about it?

because in america more people break rules and there are far more such organized teams from Easter Europe there :)
this is 2nd or 3rd time i see Russian Premade on EN server in last 7 years, other 2 i saw barely had 15-20 players inside and still managed to fend off and kick butt from much bigger alliances..

DeletedUser21287

Biggest problem i see here is that they are obliterating players that are used to winning. Players who are used to doing the same to their enemies albeit not as efficient. If they meet Bloods on the battlefield they will face sterner stuff, a team that play for each other - The Resistance!

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Biggest problem i see here is that they are obliterating players that are used to winning. Players who are used to doing the same to their enemies albeit not as efficient. If they meet Bloods on the battlefield they will face sterner stuff, a team that play for each other - The Resistance!

Relax about the bloods, you havent shown any bite yet

DeletedUser50245

someone has literally shown me the timings ... they are freaking perfect ... i said that he should post the timings here in the externals :D
TEE players are literally gods ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
none at all. A week behind the rest and only growing. Whats delaying you from attacking us lol. Are you afraid to bleed?

those are kinda obvious baits.. but im afraid phobia knows what they are doing atm and they are doing it exactly as planned/expected lol

DeletedUser21287

those are kinda obvious baits.. but im afraid phobia knows what they are doing atm and they are doing it exactly as planned/expected lol

hes been baiting for over a week now lol. im just stating a fact. no bait needed as it is inevitable