PnP: The Court Convenes

DeletedUser

So this is what it comes to. It appears as if we have hit a moral issue here in the land, or rather ocean, of Xi. I would like to appeal to the court, you, my fellow Grepolis players, about a disgusting piece of gameplay that has been committed by the Alliance Nemesis.

imagehs.gif

It was whilst browsing the forums that I was called upon by an ex-alliance mate from Lambda. It was Dead Eyed Suburbinate, the Killer Wabbits were brutally stabbed in the back by an ally. It was Nemesis, using time patterns (which I commend them on), attacked their alliance in the night and declared immediately after. Hoping to gain this forums approval. I say NO! An Ally is an ally, whatever your motive is, you respect him/her. Furthermore, the joining message somehow seemed to mention a respect that Nemesis had for Killer Wabbits, I must congratulate Vork on that, he has completely re-invented the word respect to mean - I will attack you in the night and then pretend we liked you so that you join me.

Yes, your argument might be that this is a war game, but are you really that desperate as to attack your alliance, at night, whilst in a pact. Is this the courage of the all-mighty Nemesis?

And then they kick the dog when it is down. They humiliate Killer Wabbits by offering them a surrender under ridiculous terms. Once again, I say NO! The Killer Wabbits know what kind of cowards hide in Nemesis, and they will hunt every single one of you down. Take this as the counter-declaration.

2kr3nc.jpg

Our Terms of Surrender:

• We will give Nemesis twenty-hours to disband. And if they come back into a group of more than five members, they will be declared enemies of the state, to be nuked on sight.
  • Every Player with more than three cities shall give one in tribute.
  • A daily tribute of 2000 silver shall be sent everyday.

The Bounty:

Killer Wabbits challenges Xi to take a city from Nemesis, those that do so will receive the amount in points of the city and the troops killed in wood, stone and silver.

I conclude.

thesurrenderrabit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd say nice PnP.. but since it just repeats what is in the other thread, it doesn't really say anything new :p

It's just gonna drag out a conversation and have it written down twice.

I've said all I need to say to those in Wabbits that I know... I've nothing really to add here other than seems a bit of a pointless PnP

sorry :(

DeletedUser10837

Aw Lozza, we have to do something to keep our morale up. :p

DeletedUser13155

Pointless?

Well we've just put a bounty on your cowardly heads :)

So hopefully people will take it up and then it becomes quite pointy, just like a nuclear carrot!

DeletedUser

I imagine most people have their own stuff to deal with tbh.. that or they realise it's just a game :p

DeletedUser13155

This may be true, but the fact is, Killer Wabbits has put a bounty on Nemesis player's heads. So come collect people!

DeletedUser

Hmmm....Interesting spin.

As an outside party to this whole "how can you attack your friends thing" I have the following comment.

Who are you? I'm guessing there are other nemesis players that don't have any "other world" ties to wabbits asking the same question.

As to the "this is so backhand/cowardly" comments.
1. Sending a memo letting you know that we're coming would be...dumb. We're not dumb so...yeah. Orchestral maneuvers in the dark = a tactical no-brainer.
2. Ummmm...as I recall wabbits were not all that hot to trot on pacting up with Nemesis in the first place. Something about coming here to kick nemesis butt or something?

therefore,

3. All I see is bitter beans that we got big enough to do what you all wanted to do first.

In the end, it's a war game and we're having a war. I've no doubt that at some point as the history of Xi unfolds someone will try to take a city from Nemesis. They might even succeed. We might not cry about it.

Oh...wait...(Jennesis riffles back through old posts and mindless banter)...

PV already did have a failure and a success so we've already crossed that bridge and seem to be happily marching off toward the next adventure with dry eyes.

DeletedUser

Oh no! I'm going to be hunted down. :eek:

But seriously... Isn't this has all been said before. Generally I'll help an ally just as much as an alliance mate, but alliances are broken and pacts end. It's a bit unrealistic to think they would last forever. All things come to an end.

DeletedUser6810

Kinda lost what little respect i had for Orange after this, from a PNP point, this isnt that great, iv seen allot better.

The fact that your not in this world, it has nothing to do with you, and the only reason you came here and amde the PNP is because some loser cried to you about how his alliance is going to take a beating.

Frankly, Killer wabbits and orange, this is probably a low point for you guys.

I actually felt bad for KW untill this.

DeletedUser

I heard they put $50 on that Lozza person...

is that all? *note to self, try harder ;)*

I've stayed out of all the forum stuff about this war, but since I've started lol I'll also comment on the whole SGC thing..

For those that don't know - SGC or Social Gamers Club was an alliance Metalcore started in Lambda, there were some wabbits players in that alliance. It's been commented that because Nemesis is full of former SGC players and metal was leader then it's an extra knife in the wabbits back. I'd like to clarify this point:

a) There are only about 4 people from SGC still in Nemesis
b) I am one of them, but I have been very vocal about refusing to attack players I know from SGC even though I'm not in SGC anymore.
c) Metal wasn't here when the decision was made to go to war and for that matter Metal was in vm when most of those players in wabbits joined SGC and was hardly around afterwards, so I doubt he really got to know them very well
d) even though I was in SGC I only actually know 4 players from SGC that are in wabbits

I play on Iota and been leader of an alliance there, some players in my alliance are here and are in alliances that we have been fighting.. I doubt I'm alone, I'm sure many have played with others and then ended up in opposite sides on other worlds...

My personal allies should not dictate alliance decisions and I would never ask the leaders in nemesis that allow them to either.

DeletedUser10837

And now on to plans B, C and D. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser13155

Jannisis, I don't know who you are either :)

However the thing is MetalCore knew the leaders of Wabbits, we helped several of the players that attack us onto the island, as we had an alliance. Where I come from an alliance mean something.

Those who understand where I am coming from, do, the others refuse to do so on their own accord.

Still the reward stands :)

/T

DeletedUser6810

Well Middy, we're in the position where we have nothing left to lose. I asked OO to come and make a PnP as a play for some help. Guess it failed. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :)

And now on to plans B, C and D. :)

I dont know, you did have some dignity left untill now i believe.

DeletedUser

some of the tactics used are very wrong and cause the methods used were related to info gained from other world.
i wont spill any more secrets. cause if we say anything. others will only reject...
cause in the end the winner is right.....

DeletedUser

Kinda lost what little respect i had for Orange after this, from a PNP point, this isnt that great, iv seen allot better.

The fact that your not in this world, it has nothing to do with you, and the only reason you came here and amde the PNP is because some loser cried to you about how his alliance is going to take a beating.

Frankly, Killer wabbits and orange, this is probably a low point for you guys.

I actually felt bad for KW untill this.

Little respect? Helping someone make a case made me lose your respect. I'm sorry, doesn't quite make sense. Please try again.