PnP: The Court Convenes

DeletedUser

I took chrss2128 city, can I get 25k of each res now please :)

You guys did promise it, and again you forgot to add terms, so I think you really should pay out.

DeletedUser

I took chrss2128 city, can I get 25k of each res now please :)

You guys did promise it, and again you forgot to add terms, so I think you really should pay out.
i wonder if that counts toward the '1st to rim a mod' milestone. hmmm...

DeletedUser

i wonder if that counts toward the '1st to rim a mod' milestone. hmmm...

Rofl good point :D

Ah I remember the rule that they have to have been actively playing, oh well nvm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you got me with that name mate :)
if it was a Nemesis player then i guess we have to fulfill the deal (one day we will learn not to make deals with you guys!).
also i might have to ask to be able to pay in installments, someone paid me a visit last night and he even took the toilet seat with him :rolleyes:
...but he did a nice job, love it when some times it so well :D

DeletedUser13155

Vork, the reward is potentially yours. However since the city is under Nemesis control, the way for you to collect is to leave Nemesis. The offer did not state take a city from a player in Nemesis, then you guys could just swap cities at our expense. It states take a city from Nemesis.

DeletedUser

Vork, the reward is potentially yours. However since the city is under Nemesis control, the way for you to collect is to leave Nemesis. The offer did not state take a city from a player in Nemesis, then you guys could just swap cities at our expense. It states take a city from Nemesis.

Damn the devil is in the detail :(