PnP: The Court Convenes

DeletedUser

That's a rhetorical question I take it?

They weren't all asleep and they didn't lose all their navy because we attacked them. IN fact...Throm was able to break siege on one of our attempts...and sasukepran lost 17 of his LS to some of my Biremes so...

namaste

well if could see your reports only two persons attack at that time. we feel kinda lucky cause we were taking late and saw what happen. as a result of that we were able to break two siege.

DeletedUser

well if could see your reports only two persons attack at that time. we feel kinda lucky cause we were taking late and saw what happen. as a result of that we were able to break two siege.

Well, sure...was a good thing you were up. Just like it was a good thing I logged on when I did and saw your attacks coming in. If I hadn't...you would have pretty well wiped me and changed any plans I had dont'cha think? And so...we did a little tango, and it was fun.

Nice to meet you too :)

DeletedUser2663

wars not fair, why hold back advantages when you have them.

DeletedUser

Killer Wabbits were NOT an 'Ally'. We have 3 different levels we define our positive relations with: NAP, PACT, and ALLY.

Killer Wabbits were a PACT. The arrangements of which were informal, and not the same as they were with our other pacts.

DeletedUser

Killer Wabbits were NOT an 'Ally'. We have 3 different levels we define our positive relations with: NAP, PACT, and ALLY.

Killer Wabbits were a PACT. The arrangements of which were informal, and not the same as they were with our other pacts.

Yep, we would honor an agreement, such as both parties require 24 hours notice to dissolve, but this didn't exist.

Simply speaking, we were bored to tears, people were actually leaving us because they couldn't find a target.

I myself was looking at 16 hours and 17 hour travel times for my next cities, we were even starting to have arguments about 6k cities because no one could find anything in a decent range of them.

You know what, I'm not going to go on, because we are either the villains in your eyes, or not.

Also loads of what has been said already is a case of lol. But it's good to know that everyone sleeps at the same time, and misses the first round of attacks that took on average 8 hours. I mean sure we hit Militia, and some of the people who were asleep at the time were mailing us.

But you know meh, do we out number them yes, do we deserve public praise for an epic war, hell no. Was it right for Nemesis 100% yes, and that is all that matters.

Someone said, when anyone does a dirty deed they always run to the excuse of it's just a game. Well I don't know about that, but I can be quite sure that who ever is being accused of the dirty deed is on the winning side.

To recap, we had no official alliance. Real wars are fought by brave men and woman for national interests. They are fascinating, gory and sometimes wrong.

Game wars are fought for the lolcats, and to give players something to do in the game, other than farm, and spend hours trying to find a target.

Sorry I meant to stop then went on a rant :pro:

DeletedUser

Doesn't change the fact that you attcked an alliance you promised positive relations at night. The de-rep you gave me was ridiculously immature and I have now proven to the forum users that you can't be trusted. Please, make another attempt at winning this argument.

DeletedUser14937

ima try to understand your levels of alliance relations:

NAP: alliances we have already rimmed
PACT: alliance we are currently at war with and will be turning them into a NAP very soon
ALLY: The next person we will war right after we have turned our current PACT into an NAP.

please correct any mistakes you see above thanks ;)!

DeletedUser

sas hun you're still on Skype :)

DES, I've seen it happen loads on grep.. it's happened to me recently.. I appreciate that does make it right or better for you... but I pretty sure others have done it here... I've never heard of a 24 hrs notice period on ending diplomatic relationships tbh

Is it sneaky tactic..? yeah I guess so maybe..

Does it mean you can't trust Nemesis? ofc it doesn't.. we ended an informal agreement with an alliance that we had little connection with other than a handful of players.. Being Allies or a NAP etc if something that has to be of mutual benefit.. I've been in alliances where they've had pacts just cos they've had it for ages and been no benefit and players get annoyed at it.

A real Ally, works together and helps each other and acts almost as a team.. they are allies that Nemesis will keep and those are allies that can trust Nemesis :)

Am I sorry for some of the wabbits? yes ofc.. especially those I know.. and if that sounds like BS to anyone else then well.. whatever.. you clearly don't know me :p

DeletedUser

That's a rhetorical question I take it?

They weren't all asleep and they didn't lose all their navy because we attacked them. IN fact...Throm was able to break siege on one of our attempts...and sasukepran lost 17 of his LS to some of my Biremes so...

yeah...the fact of the matter is, they didn't lose their entire navy nor were they all sleeping cause if they were then sas...we did you a favor. You are way too involved in the game if you can attack me while you're asleep...

namaste

all the leadership was asleep when you guys attacked, trying to spin it to look like a Christmas present won't work.
i was offered " amnesty" while attacks were inbound and couple of my caves were already empty and trusting scum after that would be impossible.
no matter which way i look at it we had a pact; we weren't told the pact will be broken, so you guys attacking was a slimy act.
always believed that you play the game the same way as you live in RL.
nuff said!

DeletedUser

all the leadership was asleep when you guys attacked, trying to spin it to look like a Christmas present won't work.
i was offered " amnesty" while attacks were inbound and couple of my caves were already empty and trusting scum after that would be impossible.
no matter which way i look at it we had a pact; we weren't told the pact will be broken, so you guys attacking was a slimy act.
nuff said!

Well Sas was awake as he attacked me at 3am - Here is the report:

In fact he said himself that not everyone was asleep.

Out of interest tho if your players got sent that message before the attacks then why did none of them forwarded it to a leader? you said it was 17hrs before a leader saw this mail and only when statler sent it on.

DeletedUser10837

I think there is nothing to be gained from further discussion of this issue, so I am leaving it.

Take care everybody.

DeletedUser14385

me thinks they all protest to much :) alot more added to the name change for every server gang.

and for a repeat of what was on the other thread ive found this one most enjoyable, good luck Wabbits revenge is best served cold, maybe with some lettuce on the side

DeletedUser

nuff said!

I hope not!

We all start by killing off anyone on our island, eager to get those first 6 swords.
We nail down any opposition fast and hard, and stay offensively minded.
We get plaintive pleas asking why we are attacking.
We post those messages in our forums and giggle.
We form NaPs with big alliances in other oceans to make our killing the noobs easier.
I always feel bad, despoiled. But it's the game.

We (you too tiborka) excel at slaying the weak, the inexperienced, the young.
Then we turn on each other.

It's ugly, savage and not remotely pleasant.
And NOT the way I live real life.

Edit: And by the way, you folks are putting up a great fight even when set back on your heels.
But, we knew we weren't facing noobs. Good players all. Kudos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Princess:
here i go by what i was told, but have no reason to doubt.
true, i got the message from Vork and wasn't attacked, but i'm not part of the leadership.
also was funny receiving the offer of amnesty, but two caves were emptied already ( same way when i was offered an extension of the amnesty offer, but i was watching an inbound attack at the same time while i was reading the message :D).
due to the time differences when i logged on lots of cities were lost or under attacks, would've been pointless forwarding anything.

@ Apologia: yes, i attack weaker cities, both for booty and BP.
this is the game part, i don't sit 12 hours on the net and nope, i don't believe that i'm a mythical hero;)
at the same time i don't post messages abusing me or begging me for mercy on Forums, i'm a grown up and not into cheap giggles.
also i called back numerous CS's if the other person promised that from then on will grow and play properly ( was their only city and their first world), so yeah, i do play like i live, i do believe in fair go, i practice it both here and in RL.
in one of the messages i was told that " standing by your mates is bs and it's not the way the game is played".
sadly that might be the truth, but standing by your mates is a line in a great song ( John Williamson- True Blue), is the way i live my life and just for taking an imaginary city in a make believe world i'm not going to change.
played in a couple of worlds and this was a very first time that i've seen something like this: no matter how you call the baby we had an agreement, that was broken and that's dishonest.

i have no issue with Nemesis attacking us, makes sense, you guys need to expand and we were in the way.
that's fair dinkum, but to say that was a " strategy masterstroke" what you did is like calling a thief an artist :p
...but i agree with berserxes: it happened, can't be undone, so lets move on.
we have no illusion on the outcome, we're just struggling to survive, but we will never agree to what Statler demanded ( i'm sure even he made those demands in jest).

DeletedUser

by the way who is pecyjackongodpower asking me to join nemesis. at first i thought his mail are joke but then i found out that he was mass mailing this too all of our members.

DeletedUser6810

by the way who is pecyjackongodpower asking me to join nemesis. at first i thought his mail are joke but then i found out that he was mass mailing this too all of our members.

Im curious, percyj recently joined The AIA, if you would mind forwarding the message il investigate it Sasu.

DeletedUser

@ Apologia: yes, i attack weaker cities, both for booty and BP.
this is the game part, i don't sit 12 hours on the net and nope, i don't believe that i'm a mythical hero;)
at the same time i don't post messages abusing me or begging me for mercy on Forums, i'm a grown up and not into cheap giggles.

we have no illusion on the outcome, we're just struggling to survive, but we will never agree to what Statler demanded ( i'm sure even he made those demands in jest).

Yeah, I don't post those messages either.
I always feel awful, and that will never change.

Was the surprise attack underhanded? Yep. Cheap-shot? Yep. And it worked.
(no one knows how these things will turn out...)
Wasn't my plan, just a wrinkled grunt who tries my best.
We could have duked it out (now or later) like fighters in a ring...
...while other, bigger alliances wrapped around us.

The leaders of Nemesis chose a different, rarely seen, ugly and violent approach to free up a tight situation in which we were losing players... and also take out some of the better players in the game.
People who, as I sit at my computer in RL, consider friends and companions in a wargame.

It's the joy of fighting excellant players. Even alliance-mates in other worlds.
And for me, what happens in Xi, stays in Xi.

Peace... in RL! :pro:

Last edited by a moderator: