PnP: The Infection is Spreading

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH:
coverstory.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It may have failed at any time of drastic PnP but...it got me to take a closer look at the situation and isn't that the point. Mission accomplished. In 10mins not too bad really..I've seen worse. Way to rep your alliance...!

DeletedUser

well. it's better than what i would do, but yeah, swat is just an alliance for people to nicely take free cities (sigh) thus our ranking of NO. 1 def in the world

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree. That goes for any major well established alliance, getting cities is no problem if you have the muscle and coordination of members.The top 5 alliances will be battling it out soon enough if they haven't already..besides a few mean looks and trash talk. Haven't heard much about 9th legion, so they must be sleepers waiting for the proper move. Although a few of those alliances have some members with some inactivity...that cant be good.

DeletedUser

I don't see anything except an empty edited post....

Makes me wonder what the author wanted to say :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

I don't see anything except an empty edited post....

Makes me wonder what the author wanted to say :rolleyes:.

He had a PNP there. Something about killing SWAT and stuff. Do you mind re-posting it so others can see? I really don't see why you got rid of it.

DeletedUser

He had a PNP there. Something about killing SWAT and stuff. Do you mind re-posting it so others can see? I really don't see why you got rid of it.

Sophistacles and Sokmboppers told me to remove it. Something about wanting me to keep low profile.

DeletedUser

Understandable. PnP isn't always the best method of winning wars. You guys are really kicking butt and taking names though! How low profile can that be! lol

DeletedUser

I wonder how this will go, the war against SWAT, are there any screenshots?

DeletedUser

I don't have any screenshots, but I checked grepostats and a couple of the recent colonizations were of SWAT cities....maybe a map would be helpful to show position. I could draft one up or maybe Saturn could do one better being he is in an alliance whom is fighting SWAT.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the colors being a little hard to see. They were better when I did them.

Pink-Marines
White-SWAT
Red-Infectious State

Close up..alot of action going on.

DeletedUser

Sophistacles and Sokmboppers told me to remove it. Something about wanting me to keep low profile.

It was already up so now you guys just seem a bit cowardly. That request was most definitely counter-productive.

Pnp's are just for fun remember... :D

DeletedUser

It was already up so now you guys just seem a bit cowardly. That request was most definitely counter-productive.

Pnp's are just for fun remember... :D

Okay I'll put one image back up. The rest though I I can't cuz I don't want to get the other leadership upset ...I only just joined lol.

DeletedUser

Quite nice gfx, wish I know what happens/happened.

1000th post.

DeletedUser

That's good, because you all are sure congested in close quarters. A little powder keg over there.