PnP: The Infection is Spreading

DeletedUser

Saturn22 and his PnP

He posted the PnP up without leadership consent and was instructed to remove it.
So you know I am SokMboppers and my leadership team does not include Saturn22 at this time.

Thats my official Statement.

DeletedUser

Why do you stay with SWAT?
well i'm trying to relocate to infectious state, i would go with teh marinaters, but for some reason unbeknown to me they wouldn't have me when i asked! :p:):):D

I don't know who those two noobs are but don't let them stop you from having your fun ;)

they're 1st and somewhere in the top 5 in the world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't know about ya'all...

But all them smiley faces get me all squirelly.
Wow... (murloc... isn't that a trademarked name?)
Edit: WoW... (Murloc... isn't that a trademarked name?)
Edited edit: ...that Smiley Face is so... infectious.
(PnP... pnp)pnp

*chortles*

DeletedUser13644

Okay I'll put one image back up. The rest though I I can't cuz I don't want to get the other leadership upset ...I only just joined lol.

Are you REALLY involved with leading another alliance??....OMG That is the worst possible thing for IS

DeletedUser

Hmmmm

The Marines might have to call in their USAMRIID unit to clean up this so called infection.

DeletedUser

hehehe, aren't i talented :D
The United States Army Medical Research Institute for infectious diseases.

DeletedUser

It is of interest that our community map of the world shows the Infection as a cancerous blob of yellow in our... under regions. Compact and ominously portent.

Meanwhile, The Marines are as an octopus, solidly base-oriented with their little island of total control, but an all encompassing spread of bullets in many oceans.

And the Club... a square tavern of joyous boys and girls that meet the vodka drinker next to them, then eat them alive.

Edit: That's the top three in points as of this writing... but of course much more could be said. :)

DeletedUser13860

Did someone say Vodka
hate the stuff makes me start fights....i was in russia a few years ago a small town on the volga near Samara was trying to buy a bottle of water.... lady was just giveing me vodka different bottles... should have used English/russian point then shout and always smash the place up....this also works in english/french english/german and so on....as for infection....more like a mild cold

DeletedUser

I personally think the marines will win, but it will be very close

DeletedUser

umm, I got money on the Marines.

#1 - we're off to the early lead
Screenshot2011-01-25at54901PM.png
#2 - You guys attack like morons
Screenshot2011-01-25at54718PM.png

DeletedUser

@ Saturn,
That's an inactive player, moron. God you get stupider with each posting you put up. Sorry didn't mean that, but really, #1 you know it was an inactive take down, #2 you didn't do it.

When are you going to start playing the game against active players?

DeletedUser

Indeed, Saturn if your not aware of the facts then please don't post with miss intel.

2 Legit was a Marine inactive (gone red in the alliance member list) and your leader decided to take one of his cities WITHOUT asking permission.

As a result of this action we have now declared war. We have already taken 2 of your cities, would be 3 but you guys either kicked him out or he left on his own... i suspect he was booted.