PnP: The Infection is Spreading

DeletedUser

@ Saturn,
That's an inactive player, moron. God you get stupider with each posting you put up. Sorry didn't mean that, but really, #1 you know it was an inactive take down, #2 you didn't do it.

When are you going to start playing the game against active players?

I was gonna take it but Sok wouldnt let me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Indeed, Saturn if your not aware of the facts then please don't post with miss intel.

2 Legit was a Marine inactive (gone red in the alliance member list) and your leader decided to take one of his cities WITHOUT asking permission.

As a result of this action we have now declared war. We have already taken 2 of your cities, would be 3 but you guys either either kicked him out or he left on his own... i suspect he was booted.

You are far too confident.

DeletedUser

I was gonna take it but Sok wouldnt let me.
He wanted to make a statement.

Making a statement on an inactive player... WOW is all i can say.

Saturn22 said:
You are far too confident.

I really don't see the logic in this statement, I presented the facts and your claiming I'm over confident....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Making a statement on an inactive player... WOW is all i can say.

I really don't see the logic in this statement, I presented the facts and your claiming I'm over confident....

You lost a city. It was yours, now it's ours. You failed to keep it.

The cities you took were from a player who had been with us for 2 days. Nice job.

Your over-confident because you think you will win. Easily. You won't. You guys aren't half as good as you like to think you are.

DeletedUser2663

You lost a city. It was yours, now it's ours. You failed to keep it.

The cities you took were from a player who had been with us for 2 days. Nice job.

Your over-confident because you think you will win. Easily. Let's see what you have to say when half of your players are exposed for the point-whores that they are.

from a nuetral bystander point of view even i cant help but laugh at how ridiculous your comment is. Marines = point whores??

if you havnt noticed they are bloody kicking everyone elses buts on the ABP ranks. S.G.C is second place and we even were rank 1 for a while (hell we got the milestones to prove it) and yet the marines are nearly doubling our ABP score. Their not to far off tripling your alliances ABP score as well.

all i can say if the marines = point whores then so is S.G.C and we are proud of it.

DeletedUser

Ahhh yes, we have 3 times the amount of BP's then you guys have, almost twice the amount of the second best alliance... indeed we are point whores.

From this moment on i refuse to reply to saturns comments

DeletedUser

Certainly going to be an interesting development to the dead waters of O55.
I do agree, when looking at guys like Enfo and stevieholmes there is no doubt these guys are pointwhores: OBPointwhores:)

I guess we will know alot more in 3-4weeks, I got great expectations to both sides.

Good luck to both sides.... but stop the pissing competition and let your troops do the talking.... no offence

DeletedUser

I do agree, when looking at guys like Enfo and stevieholmes there is no doubt these guys are pointwhores: OBPointwhores:)

I guess we will know alot more in 3-4weeks, I got great expectations to both sides.

Good luck to both sides.... but stop the pissing competition and let your troops do the talking.... no offence

I totally agree, I would much rather have it that our members and their troops do the talking but as a leader one cannot ignore those "comments" that saturn stated.

Either way I'm done with him :D

DeletedUser

Can I just say............

You're a big fat point whore, and you taste like chicken !!

HAha !!

woot !!

:D :D

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, looks like I just got me another city to pimp my whore points from.

DeletedUser

from a nuetral bystander point of view even i cant help but laugh at how ridiculous your comment is. Marines = point whores??

if you havnt noticed they are bloody kicking everyone elses buts on the ABP ranks. S.G.C is second place and we even were rank 1 for a while (hell we got the milestones to prove it) and yet the marines are nearly doubling our ABP score. Their not to far off tripling your alliances ABP score as well.

all i can say if the marines = point whores then so is S.G.C and we are proud of it.

Thank you Metal, you alway call it like you see it! :)

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmmm.......
Yeah, I must have been out of my mind to make such a bold statement like that. A point whore alliance would be plagued with inactivity and fall apart at the seams when facing a smaller, yet capable alliance in a war.

But, seriously, I'm not one to say I told you so, but...

DeletedUser

i told you so

well, maybe you dont want to say i told you so, but ill say it
he told you so:)

DeletedUser

gratz to IS for passing the 5mill mark..... may I add that due to the combination of us expanding and IS hammering marines we are now 3 rank:p

Yeah Killabanana: You really went on vacation when your alliance most needed you... now they are dropping like flies, some leaving, some getting conqoured, some on vacation....

DeletedUser

Yeah Killabanana: You really went on vacation when your alliance most needed you... now they are dropping like flies, some leaving, some getting conqoured, some on vacation....

It wasn't my alliance, I merged in SFi, because I didn't have time to be a leader. Sorry, but orphans in Reynosa were depending on me.

IMG_0251.jpg

Good game IS, Soph, Meat/Sok. I can't concede since I'm not active, but you guys did well. I'm not sure if I'm going to loggin, I have another trip in a week anyway. 2-3 days isn't enough time for me to take all those cities back. ;) Saturn, you're still selfish and gay.

Good luck all if I don't come back,

KB

DeletedUser

Killer you will need to come back to move the founder rights, i maybe wrong but im sure you are the only one with founder rights now deano left

Kurbads.

Phrourach
It wasn't my alliance, I merged in SFi, because I didn't have time to be a leader. Sorry, but orphans in Reynosa were depending on me.

IMG_0251.jpg

Good game IS, Soph, Meat/Sok. I can't concede since I'm not active, but you guys did well. I'm not sure if I'm going to loggin, I have another trip in a week anyway. 2-3 days isn't enough time for me to take all those cities back. ;) Saturn, you're still selfish and gay.

Good luck all if I don't come back,

KB

yeah, very good game IS! good game also Savage Warriors, System Virus, System worms and others who get owned at beginning and start fight against inactives after all leaders/fonders left! Very good game also for you KB, you ask founder rights and then jump into vacation... well done everyone!

DeletedUser13644

Killa seems all the things I said were true....

You and Saturn are very close in personalities I think...

Both self-serving, uncaring, and cowardly..

How could you not log in when you have some time and see how you could help your alliance ....????

DeletedUser

yeah, very good game IS! good game also Savage Warriors, System Virus, System worms and others who get owned at beginning and start fight against inactives after all leaders/fonders left! Very good game also for you KB, you ask founder rights and then jump into vacation... well done everyone!

silly kurb iza n00b :p