PnP The Marines vs The World

DeletedUser2663

wow, RME. now i take back my statement about this coaliton being of a higher quality than the others

DeletedUser

If so then that is really pathetic... You too Muttzy? C'mon that's lame... You all could do better than RME at least and you know it.
jnc,its easy to run and hide into a big and strong alliance.like u,valzer and chill made.yes,maybe i will be defeated,but i will fight with honor.chill get a lot of dbp when he was in gaeltach.all of them supported him.and how he oay back?by running to marines,the ones who were attacking him and against gaeltach were defending him.IF I MUST ACT LIKE U,FOR WINNING,I PREFER TO BE RIMMED!

DeletedUser6983

YA, i like you, but when JNC, Valz and Aleks the Great "flee" from supposedly Danger, thats kinda cheap

DeletedUser

YES,KOAN,THEY ARE ALL big players.BUT WE ARE IDIOTS COZ WE ARE ALLIES WITH RME.I PREFER RME INSTEAD OF THEM.I SAW MANY MEDIUM PLAYERS INTO MARINES,HELL IN FACT THEY ALL ARE,SCREAMING HOW GOOD THEY ARE.WELL,THEY HAVE 2 GOOD PLAYERS:VALZ AND CHILL.BUT REMEMBER,I WAS TALKING ABOUT SKILLS NOT ABOUT HONOR!

DeletedUser6983

ya i see. There are some good players in there. And there are some players with big MOUTHS!!!! There the people im talking about ;)

DeletedUser

There a lot of big talk going on here, so i suggest that we leave it till the reports start coming in!!

I'm sure World Lambda would much prefer the reports to this Spam.

DeletedUser

Thought id best get this party started

1zybt4p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

Great PnP. This war will unfold nicely. Open up the top twelve for new alliances. Both the coalition and The Marines will be weakened very nicely by this. I'm just guessing that The Marines will win the war but will be so weakened that they'll lose a lot of their cities to another alliance that is remaining "neutral" for now. I could bring my alliance in to the fray a bit after both sides have killed each other ;)

Where are the player and city names in that report? That's questionable.

DeletedUser

Great PnP. This war will unfold nicely. Open up the top twelve for new alliances. Both the coalition and The Marines will be weakened very nicely by this. I'm just guessing that The Marines will win the war but will be so weakened that they'll lose a lot of their cities to another alliance that is remaining "neutral" for now. I could bring my alliance in to the fray a bit after both sides have killed each other ;)

With all your 326 points bearing down on me im considering waving the white flag now! lol

Where are the player and city names in that report? That's questionable.

If i was to leave them on dont you think that would allow support!!
Come on im cleverer than that ;)

DeletedUser

"Your Alliance"

You have a 300pt village and have just joined Locotas after begging us to join RME-64 !!

I could post up copies of the begging if you wish !!

Wind yer neck in !!

:D

With all your 326 points bearing down on me im considering waving the white flag now! lol

PMSL !!!

I must learn to type faster !!

Careful Mr.Beast - one of the other 300 pointers on his island is in "marines" !!!!

I'll wait till he gets to 4 figures and then get one of our junior guys to farm the pair of them !!

:D :D

DeletedUser

PMSL !!!

I must learn to type faster !!

Careful Mr.Beast - one of the other 300 pointers on his island is in "marines" !!!!

I'll wait till he gets to 4 figures and then get one of our junior guys to farm the pair of them !!

:D :D

No way its the marine leader from Mu, lol

DeletedUser6983

This will give the world a spark! tho. It will be fun ;)

Already recieved my first attack

DeletedUser

I too far from all the action!!
I only have RME around me so unless they pull there fingers out its going to be a pretty boring war till i get closer to the core.

DeletedUser

HAVE u such naughtyness to talk about points or bp or rankings in front of mutzzy?U SHORTY!SHUT UP!U R JUST A NOOB.U WILL NEVER SEE,IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TOUCH,GREATNESS IN THIS GAME.u r just a shorty noob whos talking TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

DeletedUser

Despite the fact that ive never heard of you before, so dont really care that you call me a noob.
But do you actually ever make sense of even make a good point!
You remind me of a rambling old drunk!! :)

DeletedUser

Points, bp, and ranking can be interesting to talk about at times ....