PnP The Marines vs The World

DeletedUser

the name he blanked out was kas 1 he is a traitor. also um......... tbr is at war with s.g.c. and narnubs, and the marines, not exactly the world against the marines.

ps. (yes i hate real madrid and i wish we werne't with them but...... im just a forum mod in tbr.)

DeletedUser

And where did you get to that conclusion from?

you told one of our pact members that you where sending them information and not really helping us, and you advised him to do the same.

DeletedUser2663

tbr is at war with s.g.c.

We are at war?

man, people really do like to declare war here alot. I thought we merely had a minor skirmish. Nothing at all really.

Wonder what they will call the real wars?

DeletedUser

We are at war?

man, people really do like to declare war here alot. I thought we merely had a minor skirmish. Nothing at all really.

no,you are not in war.u have some agreement like dont touch me,dont touch u.like u had in the past.

DeletedUser

the name he blanked out was kas 1 he is a traitor. also um......... tbr is at war with s.g.c. and narnubs, and the marines, not exactly the world against the marines.

ps. (yes i hate real madrid and i wish we werne't with them but...... im just a forum mod in tbr.)

Actually we The Marines never ventured out of our ocean, never attacked a TBR member or any other member of your coalition (except RM) and that refugee you took in from Gaeltach II after we took them apart. Your leader claimed that he was a spy when in fact was not. He left TBR because you had little to no presence in O54 along with saintchil, valzer and prob mutzzy (although i'm not sure about him).

Then as stated in the first post plans were made for all our pacted alliances (TBR, SFi, Iunctus) with Narwhals and a few other MRA's such as The Great Empire, RME ect to surprise attack us aprox 2 weeks from now.

I don't know of any involvement of S.G.C within this plot, if you already are at "war" with them then your leader shouldn't pick fights with the two strongest alliances within this server at the same time.

So yes it is The Marines vs the world since it's clearly 5 to 10 alliances vs us alone, unless your coalition is falling apart before it even gathered but then again that's your problem not ours.

EDIT: And just to remind you... it was your alliance that contacted us looking for a pact as is the same with Iunctus and SFi. We never asked for pacts, it was always others that asked so i find this sad to say the least.

On another note recent info suggests that SFi and Iunctus will be staying out of this... we will honor our agreement even though we have formally broken our pacts with them. So good luck to your alliance and your MRA friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gendodo u r a liar.u and sgc plan long time ago to attack the rest.if semper and iunctus are blind(like ravens were some times ago) is their prob.i know u have big chances to destroy ravens.and maybe after that we will go after sgc,together wih semper and iunctus.but its no way after ravens fall(if will happen)all the 4 alliances to be friendly.you al;l know that but nobody say itand,by the way,to dont want in sgc ocean?hy?do u realised that u cant overtake me?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to disappoint you mutzzy but our alliance actually does honor it's pact's (unlike others) and we didn't have any intentions in breaking any of them.

DeletedUser

We are at war?

i would say a five+ conquer attempts is a war, atleast a small one.

. So good luck to your alliance and your MRA friends.

i can't do diplomacy i don't have the right if i did we wouldn't be with them. they arn't my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry chalna, I have great respect for you as a player and a poster on this forum... my comment wasn't directed to you personally but to your alliance as a whole.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to disappoint you mutzzy but our alliance actually does honor it's pact's (unlike others) and we didn't have any intentions in breaking any of them.
do u remember when metalcore said that sgc attacked ravens coz anyway,in the future,a war between them will come?maybe u think that lambda will be a world where sgc,marines,iunctus and semper will live together in harmony and peace.GIVE ME A BRAKE!all your conquest are made in the interests of the future war.is not necessary to be a genius to know that.its just common sense.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
jnc,its easy to run and hide into a big and strong alliance.like u,valzer and chill made.yes,maybe i will be defeated,but i will fight with honor.chill get a lot of dbp when he was in gaeltach.all of them supported him.and how he oay back?by running to marines,the ones who were attacking him and against gaeltach were defending him.IF I MUST ACT LIKE U,FOR WINNING,I PREFER TO BE RIMMED!

It's called being smart Muttzy, you might use it one day. :D

DeletedUser

i am sry.maybe yu do not understand me the first tme.we did not ask for pact.they did.then they try to plan attack behind our back when we tought we live in pece. we do nothing worng but they do.

DeletedUser

you told one of our pact members that you where sending them information and not really helping us, and you advised him to do the same.

That is a complete lie. Who have I been in talks with? Solid proof.

DeletedUser

is it true that now the marines and the sgc are working toghther against the bloody ravens and inuctus???

DeletedUser

Actually we The Marines never ventured out of our ocean, never attacked a TBR member or any other member of your coalition (except RM) and that refugee you took in from Gaeltach II after we took them apart. Your leader claimed that he was a spy when in fact was not. He left TBR because you had little to no presence in O54 along with saintchil, valzer and prob mutzzy (although i'm not sure about him).

Then as stated in the first post plans were made for all our pacted alliances (TBR, SFi, Iunctus) with Narwhals and a few other MRA's such as The Great Empire, RME ect to surprise attack us aprox 2 weeks from now.

I don't know of any involvement of S.G.C within this plot, if you already are at "war" with them then your leader shouldn't pick fights with the two strongest alliances within this server at the same time.

So yes it is The Marines vs the world since it's clearly 5 to 10 alliances vs us alone, unless your coalition is falling apart before it even gathered but then again that's your problem not ours.

EDIT: And just to remind you... it was your alliance that contacted us looking for a pact as is the same with Iunctus and SFi. We never asked for pacts, it was always others that asked so i find this sad to say the least.

On another note recent info suggests that SFi and Iunctus will be staying out of this... we will honor our agreement even though we have formally broken our pacts with them. So good luck to your alliance and your MRA friends.

i read this thread only and gave my reply.