PnP: The truth behind the Stats

DeletedUser6156

erm.... ok lol
well said maiden I wish I had your writing skills :D

DeletedUser

You know, if Daizan was the way you painted him out to be Dobby then I would have been kicked a long time ago, Fingolfin would have been kicked as well. I'm not as aggressive as most players (I have a life outside of Grepo amazingly) and I was struggling in the beginning. Hell! According to your stats, I should have been kicked the first time I got cleared. Was I? No. I'm still here and playing.

I thought you were a relative of another member, meaning you get special treatment anyway.

As for exams, for those of you who haven't (or never been to) school in a long time, you should know exams are not always planned out. Teachers don't sit there and tell you when you're going to take an exam and whatnot, you usually don't know until a week or so prior. (and they just love giving you exams on the same day or one after another!)

just like TicTac on beta... Exam you are given months preparation time and you always know when they are going to be. Tests are what you are talking about, and you can generally do them of a couple of hours revision per night... not alot out of game time.

Chiron was recruited as a favor for me. The two of us share an island and I thought it'd be nice to have someone other than Asth to be an actual ally for me.

Old alliance New alliance Time of change Account points
Sons of Anarchy -Black Shadows- 14th November 2010 - 00:07:28 29,325
-Black Shadows- Sons of Anarchy 30th October 2010 - 16:48:19 4,741
None -Black Shadows- 13th October 2010 - 13:18:14 453

looks like it...

chiron alliance changes

Aicy lacked the proper time to rebuild, so he quit. Calling up militia is no hard-thing to do, they last 3 hours. Whether or not he had someone else do it is his business, not yours.

Though it is not my business if someone else was doing it, it was the mods buisness, since co-playing is illegal

Saiyankid was just a noob.....he drove me nuts :x He'd have a mini-heartattack for no reason. For example, when Dobby tried (and failed) to take Fin's city, he was freaking out because he thought he was going to be the next target.....not likely.

Who else? I know I missed a few

Saiyankid actually put up more resistance than anyone else in -BS- we have faced... He may have been a turtle, and you may not like turtles, but at he gave a better show than others have done...

DeletedUser

This is getting very pathetic...
I can understand people need some1 to hate, but you peps just need to grow up.
Your explanations can be understood in many ways.
You did show that you can boys play organized, and if it wasn't the case, this kappa server would be sad to play, as so far we have disbanded some alliances, and they didn't put up much of a fight at all...

FoBoT - was very rarely active, didn't even ask nor said anything about conquest on his city, so when he lost his cities he didn't even show up anymore. So he was kicked, or would you expect from us to have inactive members?

British Redcoats - a friend from ETA, had to leave as he got transfered from England to USA on buisness....

Valzer - decided he just can't keep up, as his job and 3* speed server just doesn't allow him to play properly, allthough I personally expected more, as I know he is capable of much more, but obviously when he has time to do so.

Saiyankid - Saiyankid has left the alliance. on 11/14/10 at 4:10 PM (no1 kicked him....)

Aicy quit - she wasn't kicked for any other reason. Again we don't tolerate inactives in the ally.

Fingolfin - fingolfin has left the alliance. on 11/13/10 at 10:34 PM

As the red dot without a name and WhiteDeath, I think their "points" tell the story, or as you say, you get the picture...

And Mandraike got conquested during a long offline absence...

Does this tell you the whole story, or will you keep producing horse manure in abundance as you did so far?

DeletedUser

I'm not related to anyone on this game .-.

Though it is a small world so you never really know. For all I know, you could be meh Uncle! :D

Or my brother, he's 12 :)

So no, no special treatment sadly :(

DeletedUser

And Mandraike got conquested during a long offline absence...

Interesting comment you make... Mandraike was actually online when we started, he had been showing activity for 16hrs before we attacked him, not suprisingly he didn't last too much longer of being awake. He had only 5hrs sleep and woke up again to find the sieges in. I respect Mandraike for his grace in defeat, but don't manipulate that...

DeletedUser

Also, I'm pretty sure you're not a mod Kad :x

As for exams, I'm not sure where you come from babe but here they don't give us monthes notice for an exam (unless you're referring to the AP exams which are entirely different) We have plenty of exams here. Mid-term, end term....etc etc Tests you're usually are given a few days to prep for, but those few days could mean the difference between passing and failing. If you're a slow student (not saying you are Fin) you need those few days to study, not just a few hours

Plus let's take into account homework, essays, DBQs and you'll see how school can infringe on personal and online time

DeletedUser

Also, I'm pretty sure you're not a mod Kad :x

As for exams, I'm not sure where you come from babe but here they don't give us monthes notice for an exam (unless you're referring to the AP exams which are entirely different) We have plenty of exams here. Mid-term, end term....etc etc Tests you're usually are given a few days to prep for, but those few days could mean the difference between passing and failing. If you're a slow student (not saying you are Fin) you need those few days to study, not just a few hours

Plus let's take into account homework, essays, DBQs and you'll see how school can infringe on personal and online time

I was a Med Chem student, so we got no surprises :p

DeletedUser

Maybe your teachers were nice :x My Chem teach is nice while my English teacher....he is evil D:<

DeletedUser

Interesting comment you make... Mandraike was actually online when we started, he had been showing activity for 16hrs before we attacked him, not suprisingly he didn't last too much longer of being awake. He had only 5hrs sleep and woke up again to find the sieges in. I respect Mandraike for his grace in defeat, but don't manipulate that...

How nice of you to skip the whole topic to the end, and comment on one thing...
As I said, horse manure...

DeletedUser

How nice of you to skip the whole topic to the end, and comment on one thing...
As I said, horse manure...

1) I never disputed the fact that redcoat left the game... I even put that in the PnP, so perhaps you didn't read it properly...
2) Saiyankid/fingolfin, what more is there to say (you haven't screenie proved it and could just be typing it out, but it doesn't really matter)
3) Valzer/Aicy, noone knows but them what really happened, but it is easy to suddenly say you are leaving due to RL when you are put under pressure so that your online time demand is causing RL issues...
4)whitedeath, to be honest, I don't care... he just happened to be at the bottom of my screenshot...
5)While I agree on fobot's communication in your alliance, he was not inactive in trying to keep his city...

I picked out your obvious lie in amongst the rest...

adding bits of lies into possible truth is a common way to manipulate people's thinking...

DeletedUser

2) Give me a minute and I'll have someone get you a screenie :)
3) Again, you don't pick and choose when RL gets in the way. We all know Valzer was a damned good player, a setback like that wouldn't have been hard for him to recover from, especially with our help. As for Aicy, he was a good player too when he had the time. They both were. If you want (and Dai allows me) I can show you a copy of Valzer's farewell speech.
4) That's my future husband there D:< I care D:
5) I think we would all try to keep our cities, especially if an outsider was trying to take it :X

Sooooo, my vision could be acting up but I see no lies, only what you guys try to paint as lies.

DeletedUser12571

I'm not going to deny most of what you said because the information regarding the mentioned points isn't available to me - so you could easily be right (no denying that). Thought I'd just clarify that they did leave as opposed to being kicked - before you mention it, you'd have to ask them for an honest reason and account of the matter as I am not fully aware of it so it would be mere conjecture.
saiy.png

fing.png

EDIT: I dont think my pics are showing so here are the links:
http://img214.imageshack.us/i/saiy.png
http://img547.imageshack.us/i/fing.png

DeletedUser

Aicy... INACTIVE? Those words don't fit in the same sentance properly. :p

BS seems to be hiding against some cleverly manipulated stats; I'm impressed with the detective work. :D

DeletedUser

1) Yet you pointed him out, in with the rest, made him a peace of the puzzle to make this whole "picture" of our cowardly behavior.
2)
14838207.png

19249990.png

Or maybe you want the whole screen shot, with my time zone, premium info, town info etc...?

3) You have to say it eventually, no point of draging it, or do you start like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR-Eozbzf0U

4) Just so happens you used his name also as a peace of the puzzle...

5) And thus in games like these, isn't it very bad for a player not to even tell his alliance that he needs support/help?

6) Mandraike explained it as such on our ally forum... Blame me for reading it and passing it on....

Still horse manure....

DeletedUser

I don't see what your comments about mandraike and my comment have anything to do with eachother :x

DeletedUser

I don't see what your comments about mandraike and my comment have anything to do with eachother :x

my reference to giga's deliberate lie was about mandraike... you need to read everything, not just 1 post.

DeletedUser

Hun, I've been reading all your bs and have replied to it all. Normally I wouldn't bother, but when a child is wrong you have to correct them do you not? Clearly you are wrong :)