Newspaper Politics Weekly: Issue 001

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

Yes, long ago in the mod halls, we had a fresh pup out of training..his name was Pushty..he was the cutest thing you've ever seen. Look at him now, all grown, and the beholder of special powers. :p

I will be asking the Gods to protect you all, you will need it. :X

He has far too much power. He must be overthrown along with all mods. Spammers must rule!

Now for my critical analysis of your story. Pushy would have been a kitten not a pup. Also, the gods are Richard who has smote me before so he won't help and the bird thing which is afraid of the kitty cat mods. So I'm screwed. Finally its gods with a lower "g".

DeletedUser

Very Cool Cyb - we had some nice battles and convos there. Nice to see another familiar face.

DeletedUser24334

Thanks Everyone for the +REPS! If I could REP your REP I would!

I added an interview from a slow poke, so the questions seem out of context!

-DeathwishX13 -From Infectious-:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Cerberus(3 Registered Players) - I have two things to say about this, first off I know I should be saying anything as I promised above but, you stole my alliance name, thief! Also you don’t fit your point req so I take it this alliance won't actually start up but hey, there is a possibility!

Hey man, I am so sorry I stole your alliance name :(! My friend came up with the name so sorry lol! Also I meet me requirement now :). Would you like to interview me? I need some publicity lol!. Just message me here if you want to. Nice interviews btw and very neat!

-Nevermind :C

Last edited:

DeletedUser24334

Cerberus(3 Registered Players) - I have two things to say about this, first off I know I should be saying anything as I promised above but, you stole my alliance name, thief! Also you don’t fit your point req so I take it this alliance won't actually start up but hey, there is a possibility!

Hey man, I am so sorry I stole your alliance name :(! My friend came up with the name so sorry lol! Also I meet me requirement now :). Would you like to interview me? I need some publicity lol!. Just message me here if you want to. Nice interviews btw and very neat!

A little late this time. Try for next issue!

DeletedUser

Right now, do you have any enemies looking at the premades? People you want out first?
No enemies, everything that isn't blue will be an enemy I guess right? I'd say Mckie D's... If they ever show up

Damn! I wonder why he doesnt like us :(

DeletedUser

mickie Ds need to hurry up and get to the hot zone before they go cold.

my names in THE BOOK for 2 free mcnugget happy meals and a Mc chicken sandwich. because they were late with my order the last time.

remember to ring up and complain on the day folks so they can trace your order.

DeletedUser

In my experience, newspapers and the forum are active for the first few months. Than both just die off!

I do hope that you continue this newspaper, I really enjoy active and well constructed newspapers!

DeletedUser

my world's forums don't die out ;)

check out the troy forums, although i've slackened off lately

DeletedUser16098

I quite enjoyed the politics weekly, and I hope it continues.

However, all of you who have responded. You are all politically incorrect. Seek help, all of you.

DeletedUser

mickie Ds need to hurry up and get to the hot zone before they go cold.

my names in THE BOOK for 2 free mcnugget happy meals and a Mc chicken sandwich. because they were late with my order the last time.

remember to ring up and complain on the day folks so they can trace your order.

says the guy in WOLFPACK?