Newspaper Politics Weekly: Issue 001

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

says the guy in WOLFPACK?

it appears everytime i make a comment someone in infectious or project misery business is just going to troll.

@chalna. dont you have anything better to do than troll me.

DeletedUser24334

The secret of surprise! Next issue will be out soon enough!

DeletedUser

i like where this is going so far. what about maybe, a sort of fan mailed questions. where we ask you questions to ask you interviewee. your questions are fine but maybe you could feel uncomfortable asking certain things but if they came from someone else you are just the messenger. these could be anonymous or not

you could pick what you think are the best questions along with your questions and maybe could make things a bit more spicy. what do you think mrPdwash? just a thought :D

DeletedUser

Reign of Spartan Wolves

Enemies
WOLF PACK
on 2013-11-05 at 22:32

Pacts
Flames Reborn
on 2013-11-04 at 17:52
Spartan Wolves
on 2013-11-05 at 14:08
The Wolves of Cythera
on 2013-11-05 at 15:46
The United Federation
on 2013-11-05 at 18:31

I m leader of the alliance wolf pack and I didnt know that we are enemies with someone,for now :)

DeletedUser

it appears everytime i make a comment someone in infectious or project misery business is just going to troll.

no, 5 min farming happens every 5 mins, and this is just so much fun. :D

DeletedUser16098

Feel honoured to be trolled, at least your worth trolling, I just come back to the forums with a series of bad reps... still in the green though... still in the green... eat that.

DeletedUser

no, 5 min farming happens every 5 mins, and this is just so much fun. :D

sounds good to be you. can me and you trade lives, i just want to be you so bad. i can hardly be bothered to demand every 40minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i fear there are people slinging rep elswhere, for no reason other than to be able to sling neg rep in my direction, the same sort of peple that demand resurces every 5 minutes no doubt

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser340

Forget demanding every 5 minutes, it's all about the looting every 5 minutes... Forced Loyalty is a big bonus to have early on :)