Beginner Prabha's signature shop

DeletedUser

I figured I'd take a try at this. I've made some signatures for myself before and for some friends. My most recent work is currently being sported by a member, Ms. Pink Princess and my current signature I made lol. Ill take requests as I get them and should turn them out pretty fast.

Please use this format:
(size will be 120x500)
Color Scheme: The main colors you want on it.
Theme: What theme you want i.e. war, ancient Sparta/Greece etc.
Words you want on it: What words you want to be put on it
Word Colors (optional): Color of the words you want.
Other info: Anything else important to be said.

I will post some works on here a little later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like a signature.

Color Scheme : Vibrant and upbeat colors. (A bright blue sky and green grass with the sun shining down on a very colorful and detailed image of Asterix and Obelix walking back to the village would be ideal.)

Theme : Asterix and Obelix. (If you have no idea who they are google search there name or wiki it, either way you'll find some images of them that would work. Also make sure to include both of them.)

Text : -Warlord- (Big.) "These Romans are crazy." (Small.)

Text color : Gold.

This is very specific, i am sorry.

Thanks,
-WaRl0rD-

DeletedUser

Color Scheme : Vibrant and upbeat colors. (A bright blue sky and green grass with the sun shining down on a very colorful and detailed image of Asterix and Obelix walking back to the village would be ideal.)

Theme : Asterix and Obelix. (If you have no idea who they are google search there name or wiki it, either way you'll find some images of them that would work. Also make sure to include both of them.)

Thanks,
-WaRl0rD-
Ill try lol, any pictures you want specific?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like you to use this one.

iok7x0.jpg

I want them to be holding my name and the quote.

I hope this isn't too hard.

Thanks,
-WaRl0rD-

DeletedUser

Warlord Siggy

Does this work? Or is there more that you wanted?

DeletedUser

Awesome, thanks.

However...

I would like a background to go with it (A cartoon village would work great.)

and i would also like you too position the font better and make it so it fits perfectly and change the font to something more plain.

Thank you.

~Warlord

DeletedUser14362

Color Scheme: dosent matter
Theme: 10 daggers circling a flaming skull
text: even the smallest soldiers can fight
World Colors:white

DeletedUser

You are second in the queue collin.kessinger. Ill work to turn both signatures out as fast as I can.

DeletedUser

No offense, but you should get hang of the basics before opening a shop.. :s

DeletedUser

No offense, but you should get hang of the basics before opening a shop.. :s
I'm aware. Thats why its under BEGINNER lol. The program I use isn't quite the best. Im learning to use GIMP though so improvements on the way lol.

DeletedUser

So how is my signature going? (Sorry, I know i'm very impatient.)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

So how is my signature going? (Sorry, I know i'm very impatient.)

~Warlord
Im sorry but your signature has been put on delay. I'm waiting until I learn to use GIMP as your signature is a bit more difficult.

DeletedUser14362

couple things to change and it will be good 1. change the text color to pop out more with the background 2. take away the white backgrounds on the skull and daggers 3. center the skull a bit more 4. add CHAOTIC EATERS to the left of the daggers make the font really large. can you do that plz

DeletedUser

couple things to change and it will be good 1. change the text color to pop out more with the background 2. take away the white backgrounds on the skull and daggers 3. center the skull a bit more 4. add CHAOTIC EATERS to the left of the daggers make the font really large. can you do that plz
I'll try haha.

DeletedUser

Thanks,
-WaRl0rD-

I think I've got it this time lol
Heres the direct link if you like it.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j340/Grepolisphotouploader/WarlordFinalcutforreallol.jpg