Beginner Prabha's signature shop

DeletedUser

ok, maybe i will do it for the sake of good looks. sorry, but that realy sucks. its hard to see the read with the cool colors in there, them being so close together

It's better than ripping ;)

DeletedUser

ok, maybe i will do it for the sake of good looks. sorry, but that realy sucks. its hard to see the read with the cool colors in there, them being so close together
I understand criticism but if your going to post here please keep it constructive or take your comments elsewhere. Read the prefix: BEGINNER.

Oliaxel I will do that. Thank you for your patience.

Here is the current result. I tried a few other different text colors but the red seems to show up the best. The font is a bit more curly and as close as I found in the multitude of GIMP fonts to what you requested. Hope you like it. P.S. I added that effect around the edges because I thought it looked better :)
Oliaxelsignature2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offense, but you shouldn't criticize others when your work looks like a six year old did it. He is a beginner, he said so, and you are nothing better. Go get a life instead of spamming people's shops and stealing their customers. Leave. ;)

DeletedUser19523

bianh, i understand what you are saying. im not spamming the shop. i am simply doing business with a customer of another store. i am unhappy with the quality of the artwork done, but i am a beginner as well as they are. i try not to criticize other ppls work, but she asked me to do it then i sed no cuz it was for a dif. alliance, and now i have time to do so im doing it now.

DeletedUser

bianh, i understand what you are saying. im not spamming the shop. i am simply doing business with a customer of another store. i am unhappy with the quality of the artwork done, but i am a beginner as well as they are. i try not to criticize other ppls work, but she asked me to do it then i sed no cuz it was for a dif. alliance, and now i have time to do so im doing it now.

Quality of artwork? My sigs can be bad, but I don't criticise others if theirs is worse. Advertising your shop is fine but leave me and Prabha (And anyone else effected) alone. You have your own shop.

DeletedUser19523

im just trying to get ppl to COME to my shop! srry, ill leave u alone too, but forums are open to anyone

DeletedUser

im just trying to get ppl to COME to my shop! srry, ill leave u alone too, but forums are open to anyone
People come to your shop on their own. If I can't get a signature right Ill gladly send them to you. I simply got customers from the start (didn't expect I would).

Thomas, thank you.

DeletedUser

I am not a she ;P

DeletedUser

oh, i assumed by the purple avvy; thx prabha

Jeez, a sexist, and a moocher of others' shops? Go to your own shop, stay there, and wait for requests. You don't make sigs for other people in other people's shops, you don't criticize when your artwork is the same level, if not worse, and you don't hijack shops.

If you want more customers, learn some respect and get some skill.

DeletedUser19523

okay, i get what you are saying. what if i get some skill and maners, and ppl still dont come?

DeletedUser

what if they c my rep?

Rep is meaningless man,at least to me...
But if you are that eager to get rep,complete requests in the requests forum and some people will rep you for your work and you will become green eventually...

And we are now spamming Prabha's shop in case you didn't notice...:p
Sorry Prabha I'll stop now...:)

DeletedUser

Rep is meaningless man,at least to me...
But if you are that eager to get rep,complete requests in the requests forum and some people will rep you for your work and you will become green eventually...

And we are now spamming Prabha's shop in case you didn't notice...:p
Sorry Prabha I'll stop now...:)
Its fine Law :) my page is blessed to have such an epic sig maker post on it lol