Beginner Prabha's signature shop

DeletedUser

I am now officially using GIMP. Collin I should get your sig done in a day or so.

DeletedUser

Hey there. I would like a signature with the name Fo Shizzle surrounded by some regal and flowing design. Also I would like a matching Avatar with the same color scheme but with a large O.

DeletedUser

Hey there. I would like a signature with the name Fo Shizzle surrounded by some regal and flowing design. Also I would like a matching Avatar with the same color scheme but with a large O.
So pretty much your current avatar with an O and a similar style signature?

DeletedUser

I guess, if the design could be purple, that would be great.

DeletedUser19523

i can make it for you if you want.... you would have to come to my shop though...

DeletedUser19523

well, prhaba didnt do it right, and he came to me first, then never came and picked it up!

DeletedUser19523

no i was talkin about colin, but i can make you one. it may have to wait until tomorrow though....

DeletedUser19523

oh, ur in fo shizzle. srry, not happening. i have my own to work on.

DeletedUser

Its fine. I've messaged collin already saying that the specific style he wants is proving difficult for me and I suggested he go to another shop.

Oliaxel Ill start on it today if I have time.

DeletedUser

Oliaxel

oliaxel.jpg
Your avatar. Not too great but there wasn't much I could do haha.

oliaxelsignature.jpg
Signature. Enough said.

Tell me if you want a different font or color of font.

DeletedUser19523

ok, maybe i will do it for the sake of good looks. sorry, but that realy sucks. its hard to see the read with the cool colors in there, them being so close together