Pre-Wolrd Idalium Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately the whole rim situation is true (suffering from it in Calydon)

No one has joined in my direction (75) in over 4 weeks, meaning there is my alliance and no more to the east,north and south of us. Our only targets lie west and that alliance is 5.2Million point large, while my alliance is 162k. While i relish the chance to fight an alliance 500 times our size, new players might not. I wouldnt wish the current rim situation on anyone (no targets, no BP. no cities worth taking)

Yes you see, there wouldnt be this problem if other worlds hadnt been released afterwards, because more new players would join the Caly rim, which means players the same size around, and good competition.

Its a catch 22, If more worlds get released they fill up and a new world is created, cutting off the player inflow to the last world, and making the rim as you describe it, "no targets, no BP. no cities worth taking".

If they dont release new worlds, the previous world fills up and players will have to fight larger players at some point, i dont deny that but that is the game.

However if sufficient inflow of new players is achieved, then there is plenty of totally viable targets within the same points range, to sustain a new learning player for a few weeks at least.

Richard my aim was not to abuse your team i was merely fustrated, and it seems there is nothing we can do to stop Inno ruining this game so i will stop derailing this thread now.

Edit: Oh and i think Tanuki's idea about making 175 point cities disappear after 3 days is awesome and it will go some way to solving the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm classed as new again, because i have been out of grepolis for over a year now, i had to read the guides again to remember how to play it, its better for new players to start in a world with players if they get rimmed they know what to do joining a new world, My first world was Xi, EN14 i join the world 5 months after the world opened, i did really well. i made myself none in the world. only a bunch of players know my experence, anyway, so sorry being in a world after it starts is better for beginners, then joining a new world after learning what to do and playing the game.

Setting for a world doesn't really mean anything if a player is ( Experienced ). As they say they are. if they know how to play the game.

setting would be good like - (speed 2, unit speed 2/3, Allies Cap 120 ). the setting for that would be perfect for me. but i couldn't care less as long as its alright settings.

DeletedUser32584

Hopefully:

Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Alliance Cap 80, Morale Inactive, Conquest.

This is for me because it would work with how much I play. :)
(Other than speed, I'm online all day. So I like 3 but I want 2 :p)

DeletedUser

I want another hyporborea speed 2 unit speed 1 alliance cap below 100. that'd be good

DeletedUser

Yes actually i wouldnt mind playing a Hyperborean world for once.

DeletedUser3393

This is pathetic... A new world every 7 days?
We all know a gold rush happens when a new world is opened, but this is lame... Helorus hasn't even hit 20k players.

I am furious right now.

Helorus will be barely be out of BP and a new world is open.... GEEZ

DeletedUser

@jono still room to join the glorious Snapping Turtles in Hyperborea. We've got experienced leaders and alliance structure developed from en25, all we need is some players to fill it up

DeletedUser

Hmm speed 1 is a bit average, but send me a link if you want :p

DeletedUser

How come you don't talk to AE anymore? comeon dl we need a tavern thread shared between ae and st you guys are fun and good experienced players and funny speaking of that wheres that dam bird rooster jones he always pops up somewhere and says funny stuff

DeletedUser12667

I am too lazy to read 3 pgs of replies here. But I am gonna say from the quick scan I read to the replies that most agree with me on the astonishment of new world subject to be released already. Honestly inno, are you enjoying the profits you are making? I do hope so, cause you have lost your once felt true care for the game. So please continue to open new worlds weekly while the ones you just opened a month ago goes ghost. I say if you look at the conquests of late the most are ghosts:eek:

The players that used to put everything that wasnt grepo aside just to play are no longer the worry. It is now who is willing to supply the inno dudes with the funding to support the lavish lifestyle they feel they deserve. So I will say, I do hope the top inno dues/dudettes are enjoying their life. But if you take a step back and actually look at everything you will find the game has lost what it once had. The game seems to have lost what I once found addictive:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

@jono still room to join the glorious Snapping Turtles in Hyperborea. We've got experienced leaders and alliance structure developed from en25, all we need is some players to fill it up

rolf! +rep! :) made me spill my soda but still.... :D

DeletedUser31161

the good thing is that soon all the good players will stop going to new worlds and i will finally be able to test out my alliance making skills. but i think i'll start in the summer when there will be about 20 new worlds from now :D

DeletedUser

the good thing is that soon all the good players will stop going to new worlds and i will finally be able to test out my alliance making skills. but i think i'll start in the summer when there will be about 20 new worlds from now :D
You should probably learn how to play the game before you decide to make an alliance, just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to another disjointed and lopsided map courtesy of Innogames. I wonder if customer feedback includes that particular issue.

DeletedUser26213

Not really much to discuss until the settings are released...

DeletedUser

the good thing is that soon all the good players will stop going to new worlds and i will finally be able to test out my alliance making skills.

What about alliance maintaining skills? :O

As for a discussion of THE ACTUAL WORLD, if the settings are towards my likings then I may just have a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.